Preetom

Leo Gura is creating a modern Religion - knowingly or unknowingly

159 posts in this topic

@ValiantSalvatore I'm just doing an experimental test here for my own projections of reality but 

salvatore, do you understand that your actually a crazy, purely insane lol compared to 99.3/99.4% of the population? 

i only recently became aware of this by understanding how small of a percentage our viewpoints are, so i'm wondering if other non enlightened beings are able to comprehend this. 

anyone is free to reply, it took me 2 years to realise the magnitude of imagining the viewpoints of 3.5 million people out of 7 billion people and its very healthy for people to understand

Edited by Aakash

@Anderz

You disagree...until you dont anymore.

Ta DA! ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

You disagree...until you dont anymore.

We will see. Ha ha. I even disagree with Albert Einstein.

@ValiantSalvatore this is exactly my point,  @Anderz you are a sane individual lol, you are 100% right and completely not bat-shit crazy, leo is bat-shit crazy :) 

your arguments are based on facts and things you know that are 100% true! 

leo is just jerking off to imagination, just like anyone else who is on this forum ahaha 

congrats you tell leo whats right! 

(p.s i'm being sarcastic and projecting, but you are wrong and your right ) 

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

When you really have it, you don't need it.

More accurately, you don't feel the need when its there. Its significance is only felt when it is absent.

For example our teeth. Eeeeeeee :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Joseph Maynor out of curiosity- what happens when you actually do have it lol 

have you ever considered that? 

@Joseph Maynor but i'm not talking about enlightenment here 

i'm talking about god and understanding god to the best of which words can describe god 

what happens when you actually get it right lol? 

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

What happens when you actually get it right?

You will have a nice story to tell and reminisce about.

@Aakash Never seems to amaze me how many people the 0.7 or 0.6 people are who are similar to me or vice-versa.

My upbringing has made me look so different at reality, it never ceases to amaze. That I am different and how many people are different. One thing I definitely know is regardless of how many people are around me that this path has to be walked alone, which I am being made aware of more and more since I can't join a community which would support this endeavor atm. 

I love to connect to people, after taking the LP even if this does not seem like it the highest value I valued was love.

I am very idealistic about such things. Yet, I know that this will depend on my spiritual growth, reality or perception. (Becoming one with the unmanifest, manifest, sentient etc.)

I still find it amazing that most of the religious people would add up to the 0.7 or 0.6 percent of people. I struggle more with everyday life than with spiritual growth. Since..... basically you need to sit down and put in the hours, the same with every other skill. Yet, having a map certainly helps. I am still stuck in the forest while having glimpses outside of the forest at least weekly. 

It's very unique that someone documents his process of becoming enlightened on a public medium or channel, this is simply amazing lol. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

For instance what actualized.org + ressource from booklist etc. made me aware of is that.

- I am attached to my biographical story

- I keep solidifying that story based on the stories I keep telling myself and others, which reinforces the biographical and or autobiographical story.

- It is inevitable to not tell one's story to others, to a degree.

- I have no idea what non-duality is or stages above coral I assume.

- I am still identified with my body
- I am still identified with my mind 
- Cults exist
- Path ultimately depends on you

+ A lot more theory which I certainly will catch up to, in given time...

@Joseph Maynor your right the word is too loaded, but my point is leo hit it straight on the head, it covers all viewpoints lol 

but if its true what you get left with is what @Truth Addict  said 

you get left with the story and the message you will always carry over is 

what is the point of life, that you will translate to someone else 

its always going to happen and its always going to be percieved as religious until everyone in the world becomes enlightened in the far future and the kaligua ends 

there will be a point where someone is right, its too naive to say when you think you have it, you don't because the true answer will carry all possible answers and therefore can't be wrong, the point where it happens is inevitable 

@ValiantSalvatore but do you understand that what you said right here: 

6 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I am attached to my biographical story

- I keep solidifying that story based on the stories I keep telling myself and others, which reinforces the biographical and or autobiographical story.

- It is inevitable to not tell one's story to others, to a degree.

- I have no idea what non-duality is or stages above coral I assume.

- I am still identified with my body
- I am still identified with my mind 
- Cults exist
- Path ultimately depends on you

is crazy talk, like are you aware of that 

that its not normal to think like this?

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Don't sit around and talk about it.  Go do it.

What if my life purpose is to sit around and talk about life? :P

What if that's how I do it?

I know you know ;)

@Joseph Maynor ahmen thats a lesson i need to take very seriously. but don't know how to lol. i was always scheming how to live my best possible life but after this video i'm very well aware its beyond my capacity to be god like and even though its a limiting belief itself. i find it difficult to accept delivery- how do you do it 

since you've said before you don't want to become enlightened 

like i feel my being trying to go against the grain and push for it, but to be honest there's also a part of me that doesn't want to work that hard and therefore can't

@Aakash What is normal in the first place :D ?

Sure, you could say that is crazy talk. The world is crazy too.

Most of the rules are arbitrary and serve a purpose that needed to fit into the larger structure. 

Like why can people abuse systems for their own benefit and keep for instance their money for themselves?

For me, it is part of the magnificent of existence. Sure, when I talk with friends about this they sure think I am a bit crazy, but I mostly laugh and enjoy the unconventional viewpoints and ideas that generate from a different angle, by them then, since they are either curious or take it as a learning experience or nothing. 

The point is I am not stuck anymore in the analysis of paralysis. I am not very good, yet at doing and taking action. So, this is what I want to work on and will work on. 

I am now 4 years into the path, and still not there where I want to be. 

For instance, when I use the app insight timer for meditation session I see that I am not alone there are so many people on this path, and with all of this personalization algorithms etc. You can create your own save bubble to venture through your own life and not ride against the stream, yet with the stream in your own personally created bubble. At least that is how I like to view it. 

I can connect with most people, blue, orange, green, red. This was just part of my upbringing in this retarded melting pot of cultures. It is almost inevitable to not ask certain questions.

It is also crazy to limit yourself to your own mental chatter. Especially, when it is negative or destructive. That is what I mean with biographical or autobiographical story.

So, called "friends" reinforce old believe since they are used to that. Or stay with your newer self and enjoy and embrace it. 

Yet, this are all the advices I read on Quora :D. So, I assume all of this is normal.

Leo did mention that what he's teaching is how religions get started 

I'm not too sure about the mysticism part but I think diversifying your sources, not holding ideology, witnessing your own ideology, and finding things true in your direct experience will help

I'm watching the latest video now. Imagine Actualized.org becomes a religion and people literally believe we are god giving itself a colonoscopy. A physical man looking into his own anus. That shit would be hilarious hahaha xD

The eyeball on the colonoscopy machine, hahaha, Leo man, you're killing me.

Edited by Identity

Realizeyourgrowth.com

51 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I spent decades in my mind-space and that's what I had to do apparently.  But I realized at a certain point that I was hiding-out in fantasy instead of embracing reality.

• What's the difference between fantasy and reality?
  • You don't regret that phase, I see. That's great!
  • It's about what we are, not what we were/will be, right?
Edited by Truth Addict