arlin

What do we do between lifetimes?

46 posts in this topic

Leo says that you will experience every perspective of god.

Is it that when one dies he will be reincarnated? How does reincarnation work?

Or is it that since time does not exist, god has already experienced everything?

Thank you!

The latter. I don't have too much knowledge of reincarnation. But if everything is you then ultimately you contain the experience of all

i don't really agree with saddhguru

1 hour ago, arlin said:

i don't really agree with saddhguru

Then go find what he means. 

@arlin its a total mind fuck but yes.  You can have a mystical experience where you become directly conscious that you are God and God Alone - the highest realization.  You are alone.  One.

You are exploring yourself from an infinite amount of perspectives on and on forever to Infinity.  I have had this realization through a mystical experience.  Leo has had it too.  It is utterly shocking.

In any mystical experience you become the Absolute, so in a sense you experience your own death - which is the ultimate feeling of Absolute Love and bliss.

When you return to your ego you will experience ego backlash.

So we know that all things are One.  All things look through God's eyes.  You are God.   

I suspect from our current perspective we can never know the answer to your question - how long do we linger between lifetimes -  because we are God limiting ourselves to a finite form.

However i do feel that it will be Absolute Bliss to an unfathomable degree.

You will return as another perspective once again limited and without consciousness of your true self.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

No one knows what happens after death, any claim someone makes can only be speculation. 

@arlin You’re describing nothing as a lifetime, or lifetimes, as if there was a you who’s life it is. There are not lives. What happens to the actors when you’re done watching a movie? Nothing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm they're not lives but they are perspectives within consciousness or infinity.  They are finitudes of Infinity.

But yes there is no in between lifetimes in the sense that Infinity is pure formlessness.  It is prior to time and space.

It's just simultaneously everything..

And Nothing.

Mind sufficiently blown now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Nahm they're not lives but they are perspectives within consciousness or infinity.  They are finitudes of Infinity.

But yes there is no in between lifetimes in the sense that Infinity is pure formlessness.  It is prior to time and space.

It's just simultaneously everything..

And Nothing.

It’s not two things simultaneous. (Nor “it”, nor prior to)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@arlin its a total mind fuck but yes.  You can have a mystical experience where you become directly conscious that you are God and God Alone - the highest realization.  You are alone.  One.

You will experience yourself from an infinite amount or perspectives.  I have had this realization through a mystical experience.  Leo has had it too.  It is utterly shocking.

In any mystical experience you become the Absolute, so in a sense you experience your own death - which is the ultimate feeling of Absolute Love and bliss.

When you return to your ego you will experience ego backlash.

So we know that all things are One.  All things look through God's eyes.  You are God.   

I suspect from our current perspective we can never know the answer to your question - how long do we linger between lifetimes -  because we are God limiting ourselves to a finite form.

However i do feel that it will be Absolute Bliss to an unfathomable degree.

You will return as another perspective once again limited and without consciousness of your true self.

Hope that helps.

Yes i understand. but: Why don't i remember that i had another body and another personality? I guess because im finite and i can only be conscious of this perspective.

But when this body dies i will become god? So i will be conscious of every single life that i lived since now? Or i will become conscious that i have already experienced every single perspective since time does not exist outside god?

8 minutes ago, arlin said:

Yes i understand. but: Why don't i remember that i had another body and another personality? I guess because im finite and i can only be conscious of this perspective.

Yes from what i have become directly conscious that's exactly right.

But when this body dies i will become god? 

You were always God.  You cannot escape yourself.  There is no where else to go.  You can become conscious of this with with a mystical experience but be prepared for a mindfuck of epic proportions.

So i will be conscious of every single life that i lived since now? Or i will become conscious that i have already experienced every single perspective since time does not exist outside god?

That i have not directly experienced.  Leo may have during one of his trips.  My mystical experiences have been without pyschedelics.  He may have more direct experience of being Infinity then me via his trips.   Whether he wishes to share that on the forum is another matter.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Ah ok thank you, haha. :)  

In pergatory you just sit in limbo playing GTA 4 on an Xbox 360 for a hundred million years before you reincarnate into a slug 

13 hours ago, Maya_0 said:

No one knows what happens after death, any claim someone makes can only be speculation. 

That's untrue.

Don't assume it cannot be known. It can be known.

Both are true: you can reincarnate and God has already experienced everything. This is not a contradiction.

Whether you reincarnate and as what you reincarnate as will depend.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.