arlin

What do we do between lifetimes?

46 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, arlin said:

What do you mean with "bored"? What do you feel? Can you feel something?

If you feel nothing, It may be apathy.

You're right, it's apathy. I've just totally lost interest in the whole thing. I am neither suffering or enjoying it.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun Apathy is the belief that " I can't". It's the belief that can't do nothing about it and no one else can help. Apathy and depression are similar. Apathy is also the belief that "What's the point?" or "Why bother?"

You may be apathetic only in specific areas in your life, or you may be all of your life. 

Apathy is not the lack of feeling. The feeling of "Nothing" is also a feeling. Actually, apathy It's trying to feel too much at the same time. Is like a radio who is tuned to 100 frequencies at the same time. You can't understand shit. I've been through that.

Since you are a very capable being, many of your "I can't" are really "I won't". 

Start asking yourself: Is it really true that i can't? Be honest. 

If you transform your "I can't" in "I won't" you will discover that probably you are afraid of doing something. You will uncover all the emotions behind apathy.

It takes time, start a process of getting into your body more to begin to relate more to your emotions.

So when you transform the "I can't" into "I won't" you can start releasing the emotions.

If you need more information you can ask!

Edited by arlin

7 minutes ago, arlin said:

Apathy is the belief that " I can't". It's the belief that can't do nothing about it and no one else can help. Apathy and depression are similar. Apathy is also the belief that "What's the point?" or "Why bother?"

You may be apathetic only in specific areas in your life, or you may be all of your life. 

Apathy is not the lack of feeling. The feeling of "Nothing" is also a feeling. Actually, apathy It's trying to feel too much at the same time. Is like a radio who is tuned to 100 frequencies at the same time. You can't understand shit. I've been through that.

Since you are a very capable being, many of your "I can't" are really "I won't". 

Start asking yourself: Is it really true that i can't? Be honest. 

If you transform your "I can't" in "I won't" you will discover that probably you are afraid of doing something. You will uncover all the emotions behind apathy.

It takes time, start a process of getting into your body more to begin to relate more to your emotions.

So when you transform the "I can't" into "I won't" you can start releasing the emotions.

If you need more information you can ask!

Could I please send you a message to avoid knocking this thread too off topic?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Just now, Shaun said:

Could I please send you a message to avoid knocking this thread too off topic?

Of course! :) 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You already have! You got bored with that and incarnated into a human. So here you are! And now you want to go back??? What's the rush? After you end all manifestation you will be bored and re-create your human self again a million times over. You'll keep doing this for infinity.

The end of manifestation, beginning of manifestation, and the middle of manifestation are all ONE! There is nowhere to go because there is only one place in the whole universe: nowhere. And you're already there no matter where you are. Try as you might you cannot escape from yourself! Wherever you go, there you are!

Ta-da! :D

This 'you already have' and 'you got bored with that', is just nonsense, the light is not bored and it is not born.

I don't like this presumed enlightenment talk of yours to be honest.

10 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

'you got bored with that', is just nonsense, the light is not bored and it is not born.

It's a figure of speech. Don't take it too literally.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.