arlin

What do we do between lifetimes?

46 posts in this topic

do you agree with Alan? 

Edited by ImHooper

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Whether you reincarnate and as what you reincarnate as will depend.

Interesting. Maybe this has to do with karma? I will check you video on karma. Thank you @Leo Gura!

Consider the possibility that you freely chose to incarnate into your current life. Which might give you a clue about your future.

After all, God has infinite free will ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Consider the possibility that you freely chose to incarnate into your current life. Which might give you a clue about your future.

Yeah Very much and we all return back to One. Lets Just say God wants to know itself.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

OMG this sounds genius!

A clue about my future? huhm o.O

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah Very much and we all return back to One. Lets Just say God wants to know itself.

This thing is so mindfucking that i can't even begin to comprehend right now. I just started with self-actualization and i have to focus on the basics first. But i have plenty of time for this... let's say, all of my life. Lol.

1 minute ago, arlin said:

OMG this sounds genius!

A clue about my future? huhm o.O

преузимање.png

13 minutes ago, arlin said:

But i have plenty of time for this... let's say, all of my life.

Maybe you have infinite lives.

After all, God is infinitely powerful, so why would he limit himself to a finite number of lives? ;)

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Maybe you have infinite lives ;)

I am watching your new video right now, maybe i will learn something new about this there :)  

Thank you for all your answers leo, have a beautiful day!

Is it possible for me to end all manifestation and bring an end to the whole thing? I'd rather not experience anything anymore.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

48 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Is it possible for me to end all manifestation and bring an end to the whole thing? I'd rather not experience anything anymore.

You already have! You got bored with that and incarnated into a human. So here you are! And now you want to go back??? What's the rush? After you end all manifestation you will be bored and re-create your human self again a million times over. You'll keep doing this for infinity.

The end of manifestation, beginning of manifestation, and the middle of manifestation are all ONE! There is nowhere to go because there is only one place in the whole universe: nowhere. And you're already there no matter where you are. Try as you might you cannot escape from yourself! Wherever you go, there you are!

Ta-da! :D

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You already have! You got bored with that and incarnated into a human. So here you are! And now you want to go back??? What's the rush? After you end all manifestation you will be bored and re-create your human self again a million times over. You'll keep doing this for infinity.

The end of manifestation, beginning of manifestation, and the middle of manifestation are all ONE! There is nowhere to go because there is only one place in the whole universe: nowhere. And you're already there no matter where you are. Try as you might you cannot escape from yourself! Wherever you go, there you are!

Ta-da! :D

God damn it! I am infinitely powerful so I should have the power to make myself never be bored with nothing!:D

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun But you're also infinitely loving and infinitely selfless so you have no needs, including the need to be free of suffering and manifestation.

You guys just blew what was left of my finite mind to smithereens.  Thanks!

:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura you can't go on a trip to the Bahamas, and escape reality :)

That line is Epic.

But guys Have fun trying to escape yourself!

Aint gonna happen!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

30 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Shaun are you really bored? Answer honestly. 

I am, mostly.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Shaun But you're also infinitely loving and infinitely selfless so you have no needs, including the need to be free of suffering and manifestation.

Ego always says otherwise and it's the suffering I can not yet accept. At this time, there is no way I can see all the horrors which go on as good. Maybe I will see some day.

Edited by Shaun

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I am, mostly.

What do you mean with "bored"? What do you feel? Can you feel something?

If you feel nothing, It may be apathy.