ivankiss

Holy Shit! Hologram revealed! Time frozen! Crystallization! And more.

150 posts in this topic

@ivankiss would you ever be interested in adding binaural beats or isochronic tones to your music? these tones change the frequency of the brain. Isochronic  tones would be better possibly, because binaural beats require headphones to be effective. Isochronic tones work through any normal speakers. 

how-binaural-beats-work.jpg

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

25 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Nahm to fill my side-curiosity... if i may ask

is this a realm / topic that will fly over my head if i have yet to have a solid initial direct experience? 

I don’t know. 

and the curiosity part... is this also something ANY awakened being will be fully aware of? like regular simple folks such as Jim Newman / Tony Parsons etc... or does one need to have done LSD/DMT etc to even activate or be receptive to such experiences etc.

Virtually anyone, and no, psychedelics aren’t needed. Shoelaces aren’t either though. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@seeking_brilliance All of existance is your brain. ???

Give me your mind and I Will fix it. 

Just do not give it to @Shin

On second thought do not give it to me, I am Just batshit crazy ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

zmuladhara (lam)

swadhistana (vam)

manipura (ram)

anahata (yam)

vishudda (ham)

ajna (om)

sahasrara

i wonder if these are the frequencies they use for singing bowl massages.

i can feel indeed a resonance in the chacras when concentrating while listening.

would be also interesting to go into mantra chanting. alone adjusting a humming sound to the frequencies is nice mhhhhhhhhh

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

i wonder if these are the frequencies they use for singing bowl massages.

i can feel indeed a resonance in the chacras when concentrating while listening.

would be also interesting to go into mantra chanting. alone adjusting a humming sound to the frequencies is nice mhhhhhhhhh

Mantras are awesome. I went long time ago to a kind of short retreat with some friends, we did mantras, meditations, etc... and I was like for one week after that full with bliss and love, I was a teenager at that moment.

Long time ago hehehe...

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Apparently; on certain vibratory levels you start experiencing yourself as a giant xD Anyone felt like this? Objects become huge, as well. Crystal clear perception. Zero lag.

(no psychedelics)

Been shifting up and down. Mostly consciously. Became aware of the process of imposing limitations for the purpose of creating a particular lense. A ground, a ceiling, a field. A conductor. 

Certain frequencies are still a bit too much for the body/mind complex. Literally feels like a massive reflector is shining through my eyes and my entire being; turning everything into pure, white light. Seemingly unable to embody those frequencies - as the sense of a body starts dissolving. No containers left. Only pure light. Pure frequency. 

Need to stretch vocabulary, too.

Consciously grounding myself into the center after any vibratory increase or decrease. The heart. The sweet spot. 

Turbulence is often. Not exactly pleasant, but bearable. Developed a slight phobia towards crystallization and the echo. Fear of looking back. Working on dissolving it, slowly. An opposite perspective finds it all outstandingly awesome. 

Avoiding over - analysis and processing. Don't want to bug the mind too much. Body gets burned out fast, too. Trying my best to be as gentle as possible.

Emphasis on inner child, safety and nourishment. Healing and empowerment. Honoring the experiencer. All seem to benefit me greatly, in terms of holding a certain vibratory level as well as shifting more smoothly. 

Like to switch on autopilot too, when conscious operation becomes overwhelming. 

So far so good. Completely new territory and new navigation systems. Somewhat scary, but fun and exciting, too.

Thought I'd update ya regarding my little experiments. 

Much love.

Edited by ivankiss

9 hours ago, ivankiss said:

So far so good. Completely new territory and new navigation systems. Somewhat scary, but fun and exciting, too.

Thought I'd update ya regarding my little experiments. 

Much love.

It's like upgrading to a new GPS

Lol

Blessing Ivan!

Thanks for sharing all those insights!

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16