ivankiss

Holy Shit! Hologram revealed! Time frozen! Crystallization! And more.

150 posts in this topic

I also think at this stage it would be good for you to be in close proximity to someone who has very strong presence. Maybe you could travel to India, Amma is in her ashram near Cochin in May.

https://www.amritapuri.org/yatra

Sending much love to you!

Thanks everyone.

Would love to get back at you with a full reply, but I am just unable to think in that direction for now. Will update you asap.

Really appreciate your support. Have no one to turn to outside of this forum. Rest and laughter seem to help.

Much love.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

Thanks everyone.

Would love to get back at you with a full reply, but I am just unable to think in that direction for now. Will update you asap.

Really appreciate your support. Have no one to turn to outside of this forum. Rest and laughter seem to help.

Much love.

where in sri lanka do you live? there should be some places where you can do yoga or have ayurvedic accompanied support, too. i can give you the address of the place i went to although unfortunately magic hands was a woman... and treatment for guys is done by guys. i also don’t know if it would be the right place for you. for me it was because i’m all about architecture and design and so on so it was already magic for me because it all came together there, with the art of ayurveda. if you are in colombo you could also go to the mountains for some days. so many spiritual seekers there.

Went to a wonderful Buddhist temple.

Prayed to God; asked for strength and guidance. God responded.

Tears were shed, energy was released. Found home and peace. Feeling grounded and blissful now.

I am not alone.

@now is forever Would appreciate information. I am currently located in the region of Mount Lavinia.

Thank you.

@ivankiss  Cool!!!

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Forget about everything you know.

Let's talk frequency. Let's talk rates and wavelengths. Let's talk breath.

Awareness is pure white. Awareness is light. Frequency determines how frequently appearance is. Everything you experience is frequency, including you. Frequency is also tightly connected to density.

Become aware of the core frequency. In it reality is born. Make more space for the breath. This way you will hear the frequency. Be aware of it. Merge with it. Isolating yourself and plugging/covering your ears helps. Silence is required.

You can increase or decrease your frequency at will. With pure intention. Through breath and awareness. If not aware; the shifts occur automatically. 

The breath dictates rate and length. The rate at which the frequency resonates and reality appears to be. Nothing is a vacuum. Nothing is nonexistence. Pre-manifestation. Undefined. Pure, unlimited potential. Infinite intelligence. The YOU-niverse.

The heart is the center. The heart is home. It is where you begin. It is where you end. It resonates at 528Hz. Although that might be relative.

Anything outside of the center is distortion. A journey. Exploration of other frequencies and realms of light. Of densities. They are, essentially, home. Core frequency. Just altered. Played with. Increased or decreased. Added to. Wander all you want; explore. Integrate as much as you desire. Love.

Remember the way back home. 

Master frequency. Master breath. And you will master reality. Master existence. Master love and light.

Knowledge is fun, too. 

Get creative! 

(successfully ascended)

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss it’s really so beautful again!

38 minutes ago, Nahm said:

And check out some Ester Hicks.

i wonder why i get so counterreactive to that - law of attraction is not something new. it is also not something they invented - there is a book from a german author called: placing an order at the universe. edit: the cosmic order service. it’s from 1999. 

it‘s practically the same. i don’t like the hype and i don’t like the branding character. i‘d concentrate on vision boards.

and referring to the high vibration, i really prefer how a musician describes it - the correlation i make is a vibration to sound here. you can see the universe as a light vibration but understand it as a sound vibration. understanding sound and vibration is related to light vibration as it’s all prana. no hicks needed.

Edited by now is forever

@Nahm Checked. Would hear through a new pair of ears though. Bashar is also love. 

Thanks!

@now is forever Probably because of all the misunderstanding, misuse and misinterpretation of the collective. What is being said is often not what is being heard.

Society likes chewing up things xD

The character is but a channel. A messenger. The message is free to be used in any relevant way. For any relevant purpose.

Here's a few cool pictures; 

Sound-Octaves-OmAhOm.jpg

brainwave-chart.jpg

Scale-of-Integration-consciousness-frequency-2.png

Last picture wow so correct and somehow needed it. Yes it does appear to you when "You return" from non dual state that you droped in level of consciousness. That is only explanation how you re appeared as human when "You was gone". 

It's wierd to reintegrate that "demonic level" as absolute too. But I guess uncoditional Love is cure for it. 

@Nahm i always have that - it’s just to soft washed for me. because i like it better this way - we cook for ourselves ;)

i like what @ivankiss makes :) if he would listen to the hicksens they would influence his original creativity.

@Nahm Singing. Love matching them frequencies. Feeling them resonate in my body. 

So excited about experimenting with chanting. A whole new world is born.

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What is interesting thing to say is that you can re appear as human with that "non dual" level of consciousness. But that is whole new set of can worms. Yes it is possible, hope you understand my recent insanity with this. ?

This stuff is mind blowing and paradoxical. 

Walking around as New Jesus is not normal ????

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Oh my! Nice @ivankiss thanks for sharing that!

This is new for me... I have to investigate!!!

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Nahm to fill my side-curiosity... if i may ask

is this a realm / topic that will fly over my head if i have yet to have a solid initial direct experience?

and the curiosity part... is this also something ANY awakened being will be fully aware of? like regular simple folks such as Jim Newman / Tony Parsons etc... or does one need to have done LSD/DMT etc to even activate or be receptive to such experiences etc.

thanks.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny