arlin

Is existence conscious of itself?

291 posts in this topic

@Shaun this is a tricky one and only becomes clear (it least for me) towards the ends all of my realizations.

But don't you worry..God is perfect.

He's you as in the sense that you are a finger in a hand but you are also the hand.  Hes a finger in the hand and he is also the hand.  You both are the Hand.  You're One.  And you will experience being his finger just like he will experience being your finger.  You two are identical.  So he does know what you did today.  Just not from the perspective he is right now.  Otherwise he wouldn't be his perspective!

You are just exploring yourself from different perspectives otherwise there wouldn't be different perspectives there would only be pure potential..... form and formlessness...which you can become conscious are identical.  God incorporates both just like the fingers in the hand still being the whole hand.

Whether its carved out or not doesn't matter to God.

One Oneness.

Perfection.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Heviin She was confusing self conscious with consciousness.  The substance of reality is consciousness, but a rock isn't self conscious.  Its still made of consciousness, not atoms or matter.  So she has to be able to make that distinction.  That was something that took me a while to grasp.

Fair point. I'd like to clarify that I didn't mean to make a distinction between consciousness (noun) and being self conscious (verb) since I was referring to the universe as the Absolute, i.e. there is no God-self that IS, there's just IS.

I have another idea. How would you describe non-duality? 

Edited by arlin

@arlin The most recent one i had was having a mystical experience in which your consciousness shifts into the Giant Mind to where it is your Mind.  You are looking from Gods formed perspective and everything is happening..this whole thing..inside your mind.  Which means you are God, alone, and all of this is you.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@arlin start meditating!  :D  and Leo's videos.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Having a mystical experience in which your consciousness shifts into the Giant Mind to where it is your Mind.  You are looking from Gods formed perspective and everything is happening..this whole thing..inside your mind.  Which means you are God, alone, and of all this you.

9 minutes ago, arlin said:

@Inliytened1 that seems beautiful, how do i attain that? 

"There is a fountain that was not created by the hands of man"     

@arlin Find that fountain

@arlin Usually when you are able to start hitting non-dual states each mystical experience may reveal a facet of God or all the facets..Absolute Love, Infinite Intelligence, and the nature of all of reality.  You will have different realizations with each such as the ones just described..That you are God and everything is you and this is your sandbox is another.  You will grasp Infinity.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@arlin in these experiences you are becoming the Absolute.  So you have to BE it to become conscious of these realizations.  When you are Being you cannot be you.  So in a sense you experience your own death.  It is a dissolving feeling of pure Being and Infinity.  Afterall you ARE infinity.  It is pure Bliss.

And then you get to come back!  You have beat the game of life in all it's entirety.  You died, became God, and then came back.

You understand it all.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Seems like a fantastic experience. Only problem is that takes a lot of time to get there, but it's ok, i will see. 

@arlin you never know.  It took me under a year with no pyschedelics.  But per Leo, pyschedelics, specifically 5-Meo, can get you there pretty quick if you are at a stage of development in your life where it will all come together.

God awaits.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I am still deeply confused about non duality, i only know that what i know is screwed up. Im so confused and don't know what to do. I feel like i have to figure this out ahahah. Im watching leos videos but there are so many opinions of non duality coming from different people that messes me up.

Just now, arlin said:

I am still deeply confused about non duality, i only know that what i know is screwed up. Im so confused and don't know what to do. I feel like i have to figure this out ahahah. Im watching leos videos but there are so many opinions of non duality coming from different people that messes me up.

Stick with the practises, all These teachings Will help but Will not get you enlightened. ?

I don't want to be enlightened in this stage of my life. I am only 20 years old and i am trying to figure out other things.

I don't want to be enlightened i just want to understand.

2 minutes ago, arlin said:

I don't want to be enlightened in this stage of my life. I am only 20 years old and i am trying to figure out other things.

I don't want to be enlightened i just want to understand.

You can't understand without being enlightened.

Why do you think being enlightened is not compatible with learning new things in the future ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Trying to be enlightened is what the individual (which is a seeker) does. The seeker tries to find another experience to find what's missing. You believe that the experience of separation is real so it can be overcome by another experience. But all experience are temporary, and the separation is just an illusion. There is nothing to find...

The experience of separation is not real, it's an illusion. Why should i try to overcome it?

@arlin this can never be rationalized or reasoned away.    Leo's videos are showing you the map not the territory.  Everything he teaches is false in the sense that it isn't Truth its just pointers to the Truth.

In the end Truth is Truth.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, arlin said:

Trying to be enlightened is what the individual (which is a seeker) does. The seeker tries to find another experience to find what's missing. You believe that the experience of separation is real so it can be overcome by another experience. But all experience are temporary, and the separation is just an illusion. There is nothing to find...

The experience of separation is not real, it's an illusion. Why should i try to overcome it?

You believe that,
Or you feel it in your bones ?

If it's the later you'd be enlightened, or you'd be given the choice to surrender right now.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them