ElvisN

35mg 5 MeO TRIP REPORT

55 posts in this topic

I've been trying to get a substantial experience with 5 Meo DMT but unsuccessfully.

I've tripped on it 6 times now, starting with low dosages. Until now, most of the trips ended up in vomiting. I assumed that my body is purging.

But today I took a dose of 35mg insufflated and still didn't have any substantial experience.

Before I thought it was due to how I was snorting it (I blew it hard, which took it to my throat, so I learned to take gentle sniffs) but I rectified that.

I still have another 40mgs but I don't want to take it until I figure out why I'm not able to have any substantial experience.

Please help me with suggestions. Do you have any idea why?

I can do a more detailed trip report if you want.

Edited by ElvisN

Have you plugged? It’s much more efficient than snorting. 

Hmmmm...

Hard to say. Not enough information.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe it's stupid to ask this. Never used any psychedelic in life. Is there any reason for me to try to get 5 meo. Will it get me there to Formlesness same as regular meditation? 

@ElvisN I would recommend plugging. I have never vomited, Check Leo's blog on how to do it. I have as of today 3 trip's of low dosage 2 (5-10mg) 1 (10-15mg). All serene experiences. I have noticed that 12hrs+ of fasting helps on the monkey mind. At least on a low dosage. 

@Leo Gura Any info I can give to improve that?

I'm thinking of smoking the next batch though. However I can't find info online on how to smoke 5 MeO.

If you're supposed to smoke the freebase version, how can I smoke it exactly?

I tried smoking once before unsuccessfully.

Thanks.

@john23 Wow that's really nice. I usually eat little, about a meal a day, and often I've eaten little to nothing going into my 5 MeO trips. 

However, I'm going to change this and start going into my trips with some food in my stomach. This suggestion is from Martin Ball as he explains that it's much more satisfying and comfortable to purge food than bile. I almost always purge on 5 MeO so this applies to me.

6 hours ago, ThinAir said:

@zeroISinfinity you tested your stuff?

How sure are you it's actually 5meo?

Edit:

Sorry @ElvisN

No, I ask is there reason to use psychedelics for spiritual reasons once you awoken completely? 

Do I need them if I am able to become it Just meditating? 

@ThinAir I haven't tested it, so it's possible it could be fake or impure. 

My supplier makes it himself though. And the effects of the drug were similar to the effects of 5 MeO.

How would I test it?

Take a break, come back few months later.

B R E A T H E

@zeroISinfinity the question was aimed at the topic starter not at you, I accidentally put your name in.

But no you don't need it, but if you are ready for them they can be of great help.

But also if you have never done any psychodelic I would not recommend starting with 5meo, it's probably way too powerful for someone new in this field. Maybe start off with small doses of mushrooms of lsd and work your way up, otherwise there's a high chance you will be scared off by jumping straight into the depth of the sea.

@ElvisN I highly doubt the substance you have is 5-MeO-DMT.

Synthesizing 5-MeO is very challenging. Some random guy is not going to know how to do it. He will more likely give you some random research chemical.

Keep in mind that there of dozens of analogue or similar substances which are far easier to source, like 5-MeO-MiPT, but are not at all the same thing.

When you are getting 5-MeO-DMT you absolutely must verify the source through reliable user reviews. It must be clear that it's pure 5-MeO-DMT. Only professional high-grade labs make it. You cannot extract it in your basement like DMT.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@zeroISinfinity  you don't.  But from what i saw with Leos interview with Martin Ball it is extremely powerful and can propel you into a non-dual state in seconds by effortlessly overwhelming the Ego.  I would try it but i have no access to it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, ThinAir said:

@zeroISinfinity the question was aimed at the topic starter not at you, I accidentally put your name in.

But no you don't need it, but if you are ready for them they can be of great help.

But also if you have never done any psychodelic I would not recommend starting with 5meo, it's probably way too powerful for someone new in this field. Maybe start off with small doses of mushrooms of lsd and work your way up, otherwise there's a high chance you will be scared off by jumping straight into the depth of the sea.

I Just wanted to ask does 5 meo lead to same "thing". Do you become Truth with it? You can become same thingless thing during meditation. 

Does it lead to God realization faster? 

I know it is scary as fuck you basiclly die to become it. If it has same "effect" there is no need for me to try it. 

Thanks for answering me. @ThinAir

36 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity  you don't.  But from what i saw with Leos interview with Martin Ball it is extremely powerful and can propel you into a non-dual state in seconds by effortlessly overwhelming the Ego.  I would try it but i have no access to it.

I watched Martin Ball video and it lasted long while he was moving body in perfect harmony. I guess he was in that "state". What worries me a bit if I meditate and I get to hit pure consciousness state Will "outside observers" see this body doing same stuff.