crog_wallz

Leo's Personality Change From Older to Newer Videos

26 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed the major difference in Leo's personality from his older videos compared to his newer videos? In the really old videos his voice is monotone and quiet whereas in the newer videos he's much louder and his voice changes pitch quite a bit.He uses more lively facial expressions aswell.

I'm wondering what techniques he used to change and if he uses his new personality in real life or maybe his old personality is the one he uses outside of videos and the new personality is used exclusively for videos.Thoughts?

Old Personality : 

New Personality : 

Interestingly enough there was an intermediate personality between them that used more facial expressions than the old but wasn't as loud and vibrant as the new

Intermediate Personality: 

I don’t want to indulge projections into Leo because that’s essentially what this consists of but understand that spiritual growth and personal development leads to exactly this: a more flourishing and authentic personality. 

Look at Sadhguru, Ken Wilber, Osho, even Jesus, or Krishnamurti. These are/were very extrodinarily moving powerful personalities. 

The “technique” is simple: personal development and awaken. 

Theres no one specific tactic. 

3 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

I don’t want to indulge projections into Leo because that’s essentially what this consists of but understand that spiritual growth and personal development leads to exactly this: a more flourishing and authentic personality. 

Look at Sadhguru, Ken Wilber, Osho, even Jesus, or Krishnamurti. These are/were very extrodinarily moving powerful personalities. 

The “technique” is simple: personal development and awaken. 

Theres no one specific tactic. 

We do projections all the time. Just be conscious of it and you are fine. 

Anyways yeah even in his replies on the forums I noticed a change in how he gives his replies. Even in the time frame before and after his latest retreat. 

@kieranperez Not too sure how I'm indulging in projections? All I've done in this post is point out the drastic change in his personality from old to new videos.And I'm curious as to what techniques you guys might of think he used.An abstract answer of "Personal development and awaken" isn't gonna cut it. Like what specific exercises. Positive affirmations? Practising talking louder infront of the camera? That sort of stuff

2 minutes ago, crog_wallz said:

An abstract answer of "Personal development and awaken" isn't gonna cut it. Like what specific exercises. Positive affirmations? Practising talking louder infront of the camera? That sort of stuff

You’re not getting an answer like that because you actually think it comes down to some cookie cutter program. Doesn’t work like that brotha. Doesn’t work like that at all.

You have your issues, neuroses, etc. and Leo has his and we all have our own shit that’s going to make our journey all very different. 

This insistence on “no! I want you to tell it MY away the why I want it to be answered,” is the fundamental reason you’re asking this question in the first place. It’s because you think it’s some cut and dry sort shit rather than putting your ass accountable and figure it out for yourself because that’s how it’s done. Putting your skin in the game to figure your life out. You think it comes down to just some simple affirmations or visualization or popping a psychedelic or doing some meditation. No it comes down to what do you want out of life on the highest level and getting fucking clear with what that is for yourself and taking the journey yourself. 

This isn’t like some workout magazine where some credentialed and accomplished coach gives you some workout in an article and then you mindlessly plug it into you’re training. Doesn’t work even in that domain of life much less the holistic domain of life itself. 

If anything this is a ridiculous question because it’s been answered in all of the actaulized.org videos that have been shot thus far as far as a fundamental personal development process goes. 

It definitely comes down to specific techniques and exercises (Cookie Cutter Program). How can we learn if somebody simply says "Personal Development and awaken". We learn how to do things through instructions.And in this post i was asking what those instructions were. Your answer provides nothing but abstract statements and insults that you use to boost your ego.On the last point, it definitely isn't a ridiculous question to ask.Somebody could know the specific exercises Leo used and might be able to point me and other people in the right direction of what videos of his to watch. 

1 minute ago, crog_wallz said:

It definitely comes down to specific techniques and exercises (Cookie Cutter Program). How can we learn if somebody simply says "Personal Development and awaken". We learn how to do things through instructions.And in this post i was asking what those instructions were. Your answer provides nothing but abstract statements and insults that you use to boost your ego.On the last point, it definitely isn't a ridiculous question to ask.Somebody could know the specific exercises Leo used and might be able to point me and other people in the right direction of what videos of his to watch. 

Lol you have much more to learn my friend. Much much more. 

@crog_wallz All his videos are his instructions. If you had discovered him a few years ago you were along for the ride. It's been a fun one. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

One explanation could simply be that his expressions and changes in timber and pitch are designed to keep the attention of the audience. He's probably become more and more comfortable speaking to an audience over time and figuring out what people complained about. There's nothing wrong with that, of course. But I think going deeper than that is likely a projection of what you want it to be. Even this might be.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

3 hours ago, crog_wallz said:

The specific instructions ARE personal development and awakening, for the most part I feel. All the techniques sum up to a more relaxed, authentic, dynamic, humorous and energized version of oneself (Leo). I think there is an old video on youtube where Leo is attending some kind of dedicated speech training program, so yes there probably are targeted exercises and practices he has done. But yeah, for the most part I feel, or I project, the results come from many more things that have added up.

ps. Careful with those "you boost your ego" statements, 9 times out of 10 they are uncalled for.

@kieranperez Careful now young one, you have yet to taste the truth yourself ;)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

9 hours ago, pluto said:

@kieranperez Careful now young one, you have yet to taste the truth yourself ;)

Don’t assume you know what I have and haven’t seen. 

Your facade of wisdom front is getting nauseating. 

This thread isn’t even directed towards enlightenment so take your little games elsewhere if you’re gonna play that with me.

Edited by kieranperez

Back in the day what I noticed is that his style used to be more of an RSD/Pickup artist approach on camera. It was a way to capture the audience’s attention using a certain tone of voice and hand gestures. With several short pauses and emphasis on his words to get his point across. Which is pretty much a manipulative spiral dynamics Orange tactic, but over time he did it less and less. And its probably because of the development of his consciousness, so I wouldn’t really say he made the conscious decision to choose a different style, maybe he did but most likely its because he grew out of his old style subconsciously.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

9 hours ago, kieranperez said:

Don’t assume you know what I have and haven’t seen. 

Your facade of wisdom front is getting nauseating. 

This thread isn’t even directed towards enlightenment so take your little games elsewhere if you’re gonna play that with me.

I do not assume, i know ;)

Enjoy your illusion while it lasts, I'm only around the corner.

B R E A T H E

12 hours ago, pluto said:

I do not assume, i know ;)

Enjoy your illusion while it lasts, I'm only around the corner.

Nondual keyboard warriors at their finest thinking you fucking know me lol.

Okay dude lol ??

Ive never claimed to be enlightened. I’ve been honest and also vulnerable about what I’m totally ignorant of, what I have grasped, what I do know, etc. my entire time on this forum.

Your fake front of thinking you know people and this facade of wisdom is just you bullshitting yourself. You’re projecting a hot, steaming, nauseating pile of shit. Whether you know you’re doing it or not I don’t know but that is what you’re doing. Don’t pretend you fuckin know me lol. 

I don’t need some nondual key board jockey who hasn’t met me to confirm with me what I have become conscious of (not thatjt resides with me) and certain parts of my life. 

Edited by kieranperez

In general, please be aware of the impact of posts with the theme “I’m more enlightened than you are”.

22 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

Back in the day what I noticed is that his style used to be more of an RSD/Pickup artist approach on camera. It was a way to capture the audience’s attention using a certain tone of voice and hand gestures. With several short pauses and emphasis on his words to get his point across. Which is pretty much a manipulative spiral dynamics Orange tactic, but over time he did it less and less. And its probably because of the development of his consciousness, so I wouldn’t really say he made the conscious decision to choose a different style, maybe he did but most likely its because he grew out of his old style subconsciously.

Yeh exactly, he seems much more authentic now. I can't even watch some of his older videos because it is just hilarious honestly xD 

He seems to have more compassion for the average Joe in his latest video.

Even though I like his straight to the point, no bullshit way of putting things in some previous videos.

A personal favourite of mine is the '30 ways society fucks you in the ass' video. 

That hit home... lol

@kieranperez The further away from the truth you reside the more brutal the truth will appear to you thus the more defensive and reactive the responses in which you have provided a good example. I appear this way because you are living in someone else's program, when you reconnected with the higher self(so to speak), when you transcend the ego and become whole, you will have the clarity/sight to grasp the depth of information that i provide here on the forums.

The very fact that the energy i provide disturbs you is the very fact that something deep within you can feel truth that you do not live in harmony with thus why you suffer greatly as the true you understands the truth but the inflamed ego is conditioned by belief systems and programs and simply cannot accept more than it "sees".

I know right now you cant possibly comprehend an enlightened perspective and how another could possibly know you better than you know yourself but this is because there is literally only one of us here. When you Evolve you don't just master your/this lifetime, you master all lifetimes within existence yet to come to this point in realization and all of their traits are your traits you have finally come to master. You see all lives as one infinite extension of self trying to find and be itself.

Its sorta the caterpillar and the butterfly, the butterfly will always know the caterpillar better than it knows itself even if that butterfly didn't live the exact same life as the caterpillar, the universal basics and traits of an infant state remain of the frequency of re-occurring patterns.

I have already given you a good guide on how to heal yourself as i was once in your very shoes and whether you believe me or not is irrelevant, the only thing that is asked from your higher self is to love yourself more so you can accept and be more of yourself. Everything will make sense, sooner or later.

With Love & Light
Namaste

B R E A T H E

@Serotoninluv can we do either about these nondual keyboard warrior? This peacocking is just getting ridiculous and silly.

15 minutes ago, pluto said:

@kieranperez The further away from the truth you reside the more brutal the truth will appear to you thus the more defensive and reactive the responses in which you have provided a good example. I appear this way because you are living in someone else's program, when you reconnected with the higher self(so to speak), when you transcend the ego and become whole, you will have the clarity/sight to grasp the depth of information that i provide here on the forums.

The very fact that the energy i provide disturbs you is the very fact that something deep within you can feel truth that you do not live in harmony with thus why you suffer greatly as the true you understands the truth but the inflamed ego is conditioned by belief systems and programs and simply cannot accept more than it "sees".

I know right now you cant possibly comprehend an enlightened perspective and how another could possibly know you better than you know yourself but this is because there is literally only one of us here. When you Evolve you don't just master your/this lifetime, you master all lifetimes within existence yet to come to this point in realization and all of their traits are your traits you have finally come to master. You see all lives as one infinite extension of self trying to find and be itself.

Its sorta the caterpillar and the butterfly, the butterfly will always know the caterpillar better than it knows itself even if that butterfly didn't live the exact same life as the caterpillar, the universal basics and traits of an infant state remain of the frequency of re-occurring patterns.

I have already given you a good guide on how to heal yourself as i was once in your very shoes and whether you believe me or not is irrelevant, the only thing that is asked from your higher self is to love yourself more so you can accept and be more of yourself. Everything will make sense, sooner or later.

With Love & Light
Namaste

Dude you’re just fanning your festering pile of bullshit projections on me. 

How about you tell me where I lived at 5 years old next. How fast did I run the 1200m in when I was 13?

Youre immature projections of who you think I am is just getting silly. “I am you so I know everything about you” is one of the most immature newb mistakes you can make. You would literally get hit with a stick if a Zen master even saw you make that mistake. 

Dont pretend you know me dog lol. You’re on hurting yourself.

I’ve said this multiple times. I don’t really play coy when I see bullshit artists who are putting on some make believe wise man front. I will happily call your shit out. Not because I’m enlightened or something. I’m not. I’ve had little tastes and that’s it. I’ve been consistent with that. I can call you out because I know a bullshit artist when I see one. Of course, when you’re called out, your mind magnificently switches it to thinking I’m attacking you and how I’m so unenlightened for being confrontational and how I’m so ignorant for that and that’s make me “egoic” and you even stick the landing. When really I’m calling out your behavior, not you. Yeah, bullshit artists bother me. I still have shit bother me. Again, I’m not enlightened nor do I claim to be some master so I’m being honest with that. I’m still a newb. I can’t stand being a newb but where’s your humility dude? I don’t know you. You don’t know me. Keep it there. 

You can’t possibly consider that what worked for you might not work for a lot of other people including me. If it worked for you, awesome! But that doesn’t translate to everybody who had it the way you had it. You’re inability to introspect and have some greyscale thinking and that god forbid you’re wrong is what I’ve bedn addressing and telling you to consider.

Edited by kieranperez