330 posts in this topic

Deep deep down

You know it's true

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Profound insight

Women are quite a peculiar species on this planet

The more annoying you are towards them, the more they love you !

It's the definition to

«Avoir le cul de la fermière en plus de son beurre»

Not so sure it's the exact quote ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, Shin said:

The more annoying you are towards them, the more they love you !

That's a very black and white thinking.

Women are way more nuanced than that, they can feel your vibe while you yourself can't do it.

Relationships are built on a certain balance. If you want to keep someone around, don't give them everything they want, and don't take everything you want from them. Relationships are built on shared interests in each other. If you want them to stay interested in you, keep them hooked on you. Don't ever give them your full dosage.

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

That's a very black and white thinking.

Women are way more nuanced than that, they can feel your vibe while you yourself can't do it.

Relationships are built on a certain balance. If you want to keep someone around, don't give them everything they want, and don't take everything you want from them. Relationships are built on shared interests in each other. If you want them to stay interested in you, keep them hooked on you. Don't ever give them your full dosage.

That's like keeping an hostage or/and being unauthentic.

Btw, that was humor ?

God is love

And God in them

@Natasha Mother (or anyone else that can answer really)

What should I drink in the morning to feel energetic If I don't eat anything until noon ?
I guess orange and multivitamins juice are not ideal, since there is nothing in my belly.

?

God is love

And God in them

Green tea? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

What should I drink in the morning to feel energetic If I don't eat anything until noon ?
I guess orange and multivitamins juice are not ideal, since there is nothing in my belly.

?

I drink water with either fresh squeezed lemon juice or with some raw unfiltered with the 'mother' (pun not intended) ACV (apple cider vinegar). Both are rich in live enzymes that we need to keep our gut healthy.

Thank you girls :)

God is love

And God in them

@Shinneed energy in the mornings brother? Do this: 

I take pieces of this and add it to my warmup routine but I’ve also used it in the mornings too 

Sadhguru wisest teacher world ?

IMG_20190525_193756.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

On 3/5/2019 at 1:02 AM, Shin said:

IMG_20190503_000049.png

How much do you meditate per day?

Currently 40 minutes.

God is love

And God in them

@Shin

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Currently 40 minutes.

Nice. 

What's the main difference between loving kindness meditation & the long meditation?

Also what technique do you use in general?

I just observe the breath .

Edited by SQAAD

Loving kindness is focusing on love, it's supposed to open your heart chakra at some point, but I must be emotionally retarded because it doesn't work xD

Long meditation is just either focusing on the breath with listening to sounds, or that + feeling everything else in my field of awareness.
I don't recommend the later for a beginner because it's not focused enough.

Any technique works, because the point of meditation is not really about mastering a technique, it's about being familliar with being aware.
So pick the one that suits you, even the watching your breath which is very simple is still very useful later on.

:)

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@Shinneed energy in the mornings brother? Do this: 

I take pieces of this and add it to my warmup routine but I’ve also used it in the mornings too 

Thank you ?

Screenshot_20190525-221722.png

YES YOU CAN !!!

JUST DO IT !!!

God is love

And God in them

How I imagine Leo everytime he logs on the forum

must-not-ban.jpg

God is love

And God in them

17 hours ago, Shin said:

?

at the beginning i’d also do what natasha said. in ayurveda they recommend drinking warm water, you could put in some ginger or lemon juice although they will both bring you into fat burning mode.

after a while you could replace it with golden milk (if you want i can post a recipe) there is a lot of power in tumeric. although this is more nourishing than plain water and better to replace a meal if you are really undernourished.

if you only eat once a day, you can’t eat junk food! you are probably tired because of that. it’s important to get all nutrients through one meal! if you eat a lot of empty food you stop feeling hungry, but your body won’t get power from it - the fast sugars are burned after a short while and it won’t reach until the next day, you are running out of energy to fast.

Edited by now is forever

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

at the beginning i’d also do what natasha said. in ayurveda they recommend drinking warm water, you could put in some ginger or lemon juice although they will both bring you into fat burning mode.

after a while you could replace it with golden milk (if you want i can post a recipe) there is a lot of power in tumeric. although this is more nourishing than plain water and better to replace a meal if you are really undernourished.

if you only eat once a day, you can’t eat junk food! you are probably tired because of that. it’s important to get all nutrients through one meal!

Thank you :)

It wasn't junk food, but a Veggie pizza ! 9_9

The real men will understand and appreciate B|

Sans titre.png

God is love

And God in them

what about eating the veggie without the pizza and without the coke? :ph34r: the veggie are the only part non junk to the pizza...xD and they are only an add on not the hardware. actually you ate white bread fat and sugar water my indian friend. maybe you need to go on trail for the power stuff.

I'm making effort !

Don't yell on me :/

God is love

And God in them