kieranperez

Is the universe just a mind/thought of God?

22 posts in this topic

Was rewatching the Intelligence video and this question really became serious for me. 

How is the thought that I have in my mind any different from the illusion that is existence except on a more meta level? 

To give some analogies...

Lets say I’m using my own creative intellectual faculties to come up with a new brilliant idea... is that what God as formless Intelligent Nothing is doing in the world of “form”? So the Intelligence that is goes for Infinity in every square inch of the universe... is what we’re experiencing is what god is “thinking”? 

I apolgize because this is quite hard to articulate and I’m not here to pretend that I have had the immense depth of realization of Intelligence or anything. This is still a thought for me and I’m not here to pretend otherwise. I still don’t know but just feel like this is a trail of massive fucking bread crumbs I’m staring down.

Thanks.

@kieranperez i didn't find anything i could directly reference based on your post

however, as per your title Is the universe just a mind/thought of God?      yes. that can be said.

it is the thought/mind of God materialized into ALL THIS/Existence.

and also, "mind" "thought" "god" (yes, God also) 

these are just concepts/ideas - in that, there isn't anything like this in "real" so-to-speak... but yes, your title of this thread is a fair analogy 

and that's all it is at the end of the day, analogy.

read it, get it, let it go

kinda like that song.

Breathe, Stretch, Shake, Let It Go

:)

Let it Go

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@kieranperez I'm not clear what you wrote, but anyways...

Whatever thoughts arise in your human head/mind are of course God's doing. God does not think somewhere elsewhere from human minds. When God is thinking, it's using a human to do it because thinking requires form. So God as a formless entity technically cannot think unless it first materializes a human who then becomes a vehicle for thoughts.

So you might say that God as formlessness cannot do anything at all, but at the same time it can materialize all of physical reality and then whatever physical reality does, is equivalent to God doing stuff.

So formless God cannot eat a cheeseburger (because eating is form), but it can spawn a Big Bang, wait 14 billion years, spawn a cow, spawn a human, spawn a chef who cooks the cheeseburger, and then have the human eat the cheeseburger. That's how God eats cheeseburgers ;)

God as formlessness lives vicariously through all form. Remember, form and formlessness are identical. So God literally is the taste of the cheeseburger. Ta-da! :D

Or think of it this way: when you're playing a video game you cannot directly enter the world of Mario as a human. But you can live through that world as the Mario character. To manipulate Mario's world requires that you use Mario as the interface. You become Mario while also being a human who's distinct from Mario. Mario can die but it does not harm you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@kieranperez also consider making it yourself. There are instructions online and they seem fairly straight forward.

I plan on extracting some soon 

5 hours ago, NorthRise said:

@kieranperez also consider making it yourself. There are instructions online and they seem fairly straight forward.

I plan on extracting some soon 

@NorthRise You are not thinking of "regular" DMT which is pretty basic to extract? As far as I know 5-meo-dmt will not be easy at all to extract.

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

According to Yoga Vasistha the universe is just a thought, yes.

No thought= no world appearance (universe). Which is the supreme goal. According to Yoga Vasistha.

What about your own experience and not hearsay ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shin said:

What about your own experience and not hearsay ?

What if there is no experience to be had in the first place, let alone claiming it as ones own? Hmm 9_9

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

40 minutes ago, Preetom said:

What if there is no experience to be had in the first place, let alone claiming it as ones own? Hmm 9_9

Don't play on words,

You know exactly what I mean,

Devil

*Leos face*

?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin

How has your enlightenment business been so far?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

14 minutes ago, Preetom said:

@Shin

How has your enlightenment business been so far?

5 months of total backslide after experientially knowing «I» was gonna die.

Tl:dr, GREAT ?

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

5 months of total backslide after experientially knowing «I» was gonna die.

Tl:dr, GREAT ?

Where are you now exactly?

I'm asking this cause I need to prepare meal when you arrive 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@kieranperez

20 hours ago, kieranperez said:

Was rewatching the Intelligence video and this question really became serious for me. 

How is the thought that I have in my mind any different from the illusion that is existence except on a more meta level? 

To give some analogies...

Lets say I’m using my own creative intellectual faculties to come up with a new brilliant idea... is that what God as formless Intelligent Nothing is doing in the world of “form”? So the Intelligence that is goes for Infinity in every square inch of the universe... is what we’re experiencing is what god is “thinking”? 

I apolgize because this is quite hard to articulate and I’m not here to pretend that I have had the immense depth of realization of Intelligence or anything. This is still a thought for me and I’m not here to pretend otherwise. I still don’t know but just feel like this is a trail of massive fucking bread crumbs I’m staring down.

Thanks.

Kieranperez,

Why don't you retrace your steps, try a different route that might be fruitful for you, and stop doubting the reality of what you perceive around you through your five God-given natural senses?  Try reading the Holy Bible and go from there,

Happy searching....

Andrea 

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

for me

I have

my mind

illusion

I’m using

my own

we’re experiencing

I apolgize

I’m not

I have

for me

I’m not

I still

I’m staring

Keep refusing the help separate guy. Some people suffer their entire life. You will too. All separate guys suffer.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Keep refusing the help separate guy. Some people suffer their entire life. You will too. All separate guys suffer.

Good god..did you curse him for next 10 lifetimes?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just now, Preetom said:

Good god..did you curse him for next 10 lifetimes?

Distinctions can be Joy. ❤️

1 hour ago, Preetom said:

Where are you now exactly?

I'm asking this cause I need to prepare meal when you arrive 

Studying all the classes I skipped, let's pray that I don't have to do catch up exams.

IMG_20190427_172842.png

God is love

And God in them

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God does not think somewhere elsewhere from human minds. When God is thinking, it's using a human to do it because thinking requires form.

So if I'm understanding correctly, you just mean "think" in rational, human terms? Because there is obviously a higher intelligence governing all things, for instance "fungal intelligence" and the ability of a mold to "search" for food centers in highly intelligent ways that beat even the best engineers of today. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

26 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

So if I'm understanding correctly, you just mean "think" in rational, human terms? Because there is obviously a higher intelligence governing all things, for instance "fungal intelligence" and the ability of a mold to "search" for food centers in highly intelligent ways that beat even the best engineers of today. 

You are lost in minutae so much that you are missing the big picture.

The bottom line is in order to act/feel/perceive/think any object whatsoever, you first need a subject or a point of view. Ego is another name for that subject.

But both this subject and object are mere dreamed up cosmetics on God and made of nothing but the substance of God.

The fungul intelligence or highly capable engineers intelligence that you mention or the stupidest thing you can imagine are all dreamed up by the same INFINITE INTELLIGENCE through the subject-object paradigm.

From your human intellect, you can make a hirarchy of these things as more or less intelligent, but from the infinite intelligence the mechanism and substance of them all are same.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''