Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

"My Descent into the Alt-Right Pipeline" Good video on internet radicalisation.

288 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Would you agree with the claim that Jesus had a left-wing bias?

No idea. Never been religious; so I don't know enough about Jesus to even understand what you wanted to show me with that counterquestion xD. It would actually be news to me that Jesus ever said something political at all.

Just to be clear: I wasn't asking the question to imply something like "Leo shouldn't have a political opinion" or anything similar. I was asking because I also believe that you have a bias and I'm genuinly curious whether you are in agreement or disagreement towards that claim and - if you disagree - why you disagree?

The bias of a mystic is Truth, Goodness, Love, Consciousness, and Harmony.

This does not square well with right-wing or conservative politics because the primary appeal of conservativism is ego and closedmindedness.

You never heard of Jesus flipping over the money-lender's table? That was a very political act against the corrupt status quo. For this he was eventually crucified.

Truth and Love upsets the political establishment very much, because it is always run by devils. Devils seek power and money. Mystics seek Truth and Love.

See, the devil hates it when a mystic points him out as a devil. Because a devil can only stay a devil when he has other people and himself confused. But a mystic sees right through a devil because he is the Truth. So the mystic is the highest threat to devils. So the devil's #1 priority is to silence, demonize, and kill the highest mystics. The devil does all this without knowing he is doing it. Because if he knew, he could not do it.

All I'm doing is pointing out devilry to devils. To a devil this might look like a "left-wing bias".

More broadly-speaking, do I have opinions and biases? Of course. Every mind does. That's not the issue. The issue is, how conscious are you of your mind's biases? Are you aware of how selfish your mind is? Are you aware that your entire reasoning faculty has been hijacked by ego?

See, what I'm talking about is not a matter of left or right, it is a meta matter. It is a matter of one's altitude of perspective. You should not be so much concerned with left vs right as high vs low.

Very practically speaking, as you move into Spiral stages Green, Yellow, Turquoise and beyond you will appear to others as much more liberal/left-wing. This is a relative matter. It appears this way simply because high stages of development are very rare and society/culture/politics is dominated by the much lower stages of Red/Blue/Orange. These low stages are extremely mypoic, selfish, reactive, and closeminded. Almost at animal like levels.

Visionary, cutting-edge perspectives appear radical to ordinary folks. This has always been the case. Amongst a horde of slave-owners, someone questioning slavery looks very "left-wing." The slave-owners will have no choice but to demonize the person questioning slavery because it is a direct threat to their survival.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You never heard of Jesus flipping over the money-lender's table? 

How do you think someone like Jesus would live nowadays if he's to live life to the fullest? How would someone like him communicate his teachings effectively?

Because during his time, I doubt society went beyond blue/red. Now, it's orange because the average Joe could relate to orange.

10 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

How do you think someone like Jesus would live nowadays if he's to live life to the fullest? How would someone like him communicate his teachings effectively?

We don't have to guess. There are many Jesus-level mystics alive on the planet right now. You can meet them face to face.

People would consider most of them "radical left-wingers."

The issue is complicated somewhat by the fact that one can be deeply enlightened but still not highly developed on the Spiral. Many Eastern mystics are stage Blue. They will be more conservative. But anyone at stage Green or higher will appear very liberal.

Conservative vs liberal is a totally relative designation. It all depends on what you're using as your benchmark. Compared to Jews from 2000 years ago, Ben Shapiro and Fox News is a terrible example of liberalism.

You connect Truth, Goodness, Love, Consciousness and Harmony with left-wing politicial views in that case. In other words: someone who's run by the values you named would inevitably choose the political left over the political right according to you. If I understood you correctly. 

I'm not here to argue than there is a political ideology that is free from ego and selfishness, but to claim that Goodness leads one to see the necessity of more left-wing is a way too simplistic view that completely ignores the philosophical depth and complexity that can be found on the right side of the spectrum. The right has way more to offer than just protection of the ego.

Edited by Zizzero

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

We don't have to guess. There are many Jesus-level mystics alive on the planet right now. You can meet them face to face.

People would consider most of them "radical left-wingers."

Yes, correct. We listed a lot of the mystics in the turquoise thread already. Haven't we? I'm talking more about communicating the teachings effectively to the average orange Joe. That's quite a challenge and something to think about--how to plant the seeds in them.

5 minutes ago, Zizzero said:

You connect Truth, Goodness, Love, Consciousness and Harmony with left-wing politicial views in that case. In other words: someone who's run by the values you named would inevitably choose the political left over the political right according to you. If I understood you correctly. 

No, that is not what I said. I said that you must look at the low vs high axis rather than the right vs left axis.

You are looking at the wrong axis. Forget for a moment that the right vs left axis even exists. Focus on the low vs high axis.

The key question is: how conscious are you? How universal is your identity?

Are you conscious that you are Hitler? No? Then you're not very conscious and your politics will reflect this disowned shadow of yours.

2 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

I'm talking more about communicating the teachings effectively to the average orange Joe. That's quite a challenge and something to think about--how to plant the seeds in them.

That is what all my work is about.

Ta-da!

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To a devil this might look like a "left-wing bias".

Would left-wing devils see right-wing bias in Truth?

2 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Would left-wing devils see right-wing bias in Truth?

There are definitely left-wing devils.

Which is why the low vs high axis is far better than right vs left.

15 minutes ago, Zizzero said:

The right has way more to offer than just protection of the ego.

Well, protection of ego is a very important function. That encompasses all of survival. Do not ignore how utterly important ego is for keeping an organism alive.

What I am saying is not simplistic at all. It's infinitely complex.

I am not really rejecting the right-wing. All of it is absolutely imporant and it could not be otherwise. The devil must be embraced in love, not demonized.

I am just saying the devil is ignorant and deluded. This is not a judgment. This is just truth.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is what all my work is about.

Ta-da!

Cool. But, orange Joes are still the average Joes on the streets who don't even bother about any mystics. There has to be a more effective way to plant the seeds. Blue average Joes are now unpopular. You see? But, if you look at the positive points of orange, there is a saying, "Challenges are opportunities." Be on the lookout for more effective ways to communicate mysticism to the average orange Joe.

5 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Cool. But, orange Joes are still the average Joes on the streets who don't even bother about any mystics. There has to be a more effective way to plant the seeds. Blue average Joes are now unpopular. You see? But, if you look at the positive points of orange, there is a saying, "Challenges are opportunities." Be on the lookout for more effective ways to communicate mysticism to the average orange Joe.

You can start them on my How To Make A Girl Squirt video ;)

Although even that video will be too over the head for the average Joe :P

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can start them to my How To Make A Girl Squirt video ;)

Although even that video will be too over the head for the average Joe :P

No, that would further make them stuck in orange. In their minds, they won't see that as green. They may go for mgtow or pua afterwards. It's hard for them to go from that squirt video to your detachment video on relationships. That is too big of a jump.

@Key Elements Some people are beyond help. Most people actually.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

See, the devil hates it when a mystic points him out as a devil. Because a devil can only stay a devil when he has other people and himself confused. But a mystic sees right through a devil because he is the Truth. So the mystic is the highest threat to devils. So the devil's #1 priority is to silence, demonize, and kill the highest mystics. The devil does all this without knowing he is doing it. Because if he knew, he could not do it.

All I'm doing is pointing out devilry to devils. To a devil this might look like a "left-wing bias".

More broadly-speaking, do I have opinions and biases? Of course. Every mind does. That's not the issue. The issue is, how conscious are you of your mind's biases? Are you aware of how selfish your mind is? Are you aware that your entire reasoning faculty has been hijacked by ego?

See, what I'm talking about is not a matter of left or right, it is a meta matter. It is a matter of one's altitude of perspective. You should not be so much concerned with left vs right as high vs low.

Full agreement with you here. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Very practically speaking, as you move into Spiral stages Green, Yellow, Turquoise and beyond you will appear to others as much more liberal/left-wing. This is a relative matter. It appears this way simply because high stages of development are very rare and society/culture/politics is dominated by the much lower stages of Red/Blue/Orange. These low stages are extremely mypoic, selfish, reactive, and closeminded. Almost at animal like levels.

That's where we disagree. I believe you're belief of "left is generally more developed" is incorrect. As you wrote yourself:

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Conservative vs liberal is a totally relative designation. It all depends on what you're using as your benchmark. 

I don't mean conservatives vs liberals when I say right vs left. I mean the underlying values. "The commies want to destroy our superior country because they're evil" is what blue would say. A yellow right winger would instead say something like: "I see the appeal in both, but I choose freedom over equality". There's always going to be a fight in politics between those who value fairness, criticize hierarchies and have a more collectivist perspective and those who value freedom, welcome hierarchies and have a more individualistic perspective. There's more than one reason why someone supports a particular policy; some are simply more developed than others. But it's not the policy itself or the political side that's developed or not-developed.

Also; spiritual development doesn't mean being better at politics. Not that anyone claimed otherwise, but just so it's been said.

Edited by Zizzero

@whoareyou You haven't typed a single sentence I haven't seen a million times in online right wing circles and go on talking how other people just throw left wing propaganda at you.

I bet ur brain is steaming from all the high complexity, true liberal computation

@Leo Gura

The irony here, is that you are using Truth, Goodness, Love, Consciousness, and Harmony to justify your leftist ideology.  That is exactly what the devil does. The key word here is ideology, in this case to be specific it's the leftist one. 

You have a lot of blind spots, which you haven't examined yet due to your built up arrogance. 

Instead of saying a bunch of repetitive shit (which doesn't say much), explain your actual POV on the subject, and address some of the points that were brought up, which you disagree with.

Edited by whoareyou

5 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

It's indeed scandalous to invoque Love, Goodness, Consciousness and Harmony to suggest we should stop raping the planet and treat our neighbor right.

Good strawman. The guy is totally right. 

I can talk about the case of Europe. Before the migration boom it was rare to see black and arabic people. Maybe in the countries with colonial tradition like France and UK you could see blacks and indians, but less than 1%. So you cant blame slavery, and cannot accpet the victim mentality theory. The majority of slaves serving aristocracy in the european imperial era merged into mixing with whites having mulatto descendence or just died. Theres nothing to repair.

Actually with the planned mass migration by the leftist elites, most of them come from africa, where they never were slaves.

Id say today its a positive discrimination towards them. With the questionable argument of " they come from a different culture and we need to be tolerants" the most goodie-goodie countries like Sweden, Germany, Belgium are tolering everything from them.

Positive discrimination may include: free rent for migrants, free homes, total impunity in front of the law, raping and murdering with ridiculous consequences, the police recieve orders to NO NOTHING against them. All I said is true.

Sweden is the experiment you can look to see that integration is not possible. They make guettos (NO-Zones for the police).

Thats why the alt right is rising in the world. Locals get abused, the laws arent the same for everybody, injustice is what makes people so angry.