Charlotte

I had an idea and I would like to actualize tf outta it.

16 posts in this topic

I had a vision. It was a lightbulb moment. I thought of a business idea that could potentially change the world.  

What do I do with it? How do I find out if people would actually need it? Is there a market for it? 

I have never ever been business minded or entrepreneur minded so I'm like. 'What shall I do with this?' ?

It relates to farmer's so I'm thinking I gather together a questionnaire and attend a farmer's market? What do you think? Any help would be really awesomesauce. Thanks so much ❤️

I always just build the product and see if they come, not the opposite. You're suppose to do market research and crap before you invest time in a product / service bu nahhh

Just Tell us, you can trust us. We would never steal from you. We are your friends :))

well but then it still would be in the open. the problem about talking about openly is that anybody could just take it and run with it.

@Charlotte so it’s a service for farmers? yeah i’d ask the farmers if and what they would pay for it. i‘m not sure if the questionnaire should contain a how, too. but if you are already doing it, ask all the questions you are interested in. it’s about finding out if there is a market for it, isn’t it?

well it’s only relevant if you want to make a business out of it - if you won’t because of time and other issues sharing might be the only way of influence you have.

a third option is to develope it until a certain degree and then sell it.

Edited by now is forever

2 hours ago, Charlotte said:

It relates to farmer's so I'm thinking I gather together a questionnaire and attend a farmer's market? What do you think? 

Yup, ask the people you aim at if such a service is something they really need, how to set it up well. 

Not sure if it's actually the farmers selling at farmer's markets, or just someone selling their products.

5 hours ago, Charlotte said:

I had a vision. It was a lightbulb moment. I thought of a business idea that could potentially change the world.  

What do I do with it? How do I find out if people would actually need it? Is there a market for it? 

I have never ever been business minded or entrepreneur minded so I'm like. 'What shall I do with this?' ?

It relates to farmer's so I'm thinking I gather together a questionnaire and attend a farmer's market? What do you think? Any help would be really awesomesauce. Thanks so much ❤️

Study businesss and marketing. 

I suggest Eben Pagan as a good resource. 

Study, learn, go to farmers and literally pitch them your idea. Ask them what their wants and needs are. Get practical and theoretical.

If you don’t increase everybody’s woke points to 100,000  in 5 years with your invention you’ve failed. 

GO

@Charlotte I’m not ‘business development’ minded either. At least, rather, I wasn’t. So I’d sit with a pen & paper and meditate. Relax, let it all go. Forget the idea / thing you want. Make a space for that goodness within to be fully present. That is who / where everything you’ve ever seen, and any thing that anyone has ever created has come from, and it’s right ‘inside you’, patient, willing, and wanting the absolute best for you. I say that confidently because you are obviously sweet, humble, and authentically collective minded. 

As a step or component arises,  just write it down, and return to meditation. Don’t get involved in it. Look at it like you’re just taking diction from someone else and have no interest in the content. Repeat. It is amazing how crazy true it is that you can not receive a ‘next step’ with the same consciousness of the initial idea. Completely let it go, and an answer / step will arise in the empty space.  

Then use a wall dedicated to it. Chalk paint is awesome for this. Just write what’s on the pad of paper, on the wall. From seeing the wall each day, the mind connects the dots, and familiarizes (aka manifesting) and when you do the pen & paper / meditation, the very next components needed will arise.  Know that whomever is needed will magically pop onto your scene. Be very open minded, try to hold no assumptions about who or how anyone needed to continue this pursuit will show up. They just will. 

This is consciousness / creating, it is not the physical situation it appears to be. You can go that route, but it’s efforting. It truly is all you, and this ‘infinite you’ - does love you, and does want everything for you. Your role is limiter, and receiver, in this sense / or practice..

This also lends to mindfulness, and less thinking / anxiety / etc...as you are training yourself to only do one step at a time, and to completely Trust the source of you, and to enjoy it. One step, one moment, one day at a time. And that is enough. 

The wall will become the business plan. But it will feel nothing like a researched concocted business plan. Of course, you will need to research some things, but that will be secondary to what arose in meditation / the emptiness...and therefore you will experience a joyful adventure, a dream life...or a life dream, whichever sounds better to you.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 hours ago, Yonkon said:

Just Tell us, you can trust us. We would never steal from you. We are your friends :))

??

9 hours ago, now is forever said:

well but then it still would be in the open. the problem about talking about openly is that anybody could just take it and run with it.

@Charlotte so it’s a service for farmers? yeah i’d ask the farmers if and what they would pay for it. i‘m not sure if the questionnaire should contain a how, too. but if you are already doing it, ask all the questions you are interested in. it’s about finding out if there is a market for it, isn’t it?

well it’s only relevant if you want to make a business out of it - if you won’t because of time and other issues sharing might be the only way of influence you have.

a third option is to develope it until a certain degree and then sell it.

Without giving too much away it's a service that would help farmers help themselves but also help the planet animals and people that consume a plant based diet. Thanks for your input Mrs ❣️

@Elisabeth Thank you! Yeah I'm not looking to sell anything there but I know that's where they all congregate, catching all my prey in one big net :ph34r:

@kieranperez solid structural advice there Kieran, nice one dude. 

5 hours ago, kieranperez said:

If you don’t increase everybody’s woke points to 100,000  in 5 years with your invention you’ve failed. 

GO

?

@Nahm  Wow, I know exactly what you mean.

Onit brother!

Thank you so much.?

11 hours ago, kieranperez said:

GO

This sent shivers through me . Thank you I needed this confirmation.

@Charlotte start working on it already. work hard. if this idea is actually good, people will notice and get along. good ideas are very magnetic.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

4 hours ago, Athena said:

This sent shivers through me . Thank you I needed this confirmation.

That part was a joke but okay lol

@ajasatya Yup! Started researching already. If it turns out to be a flop then that's also fine with me. 

@Shiva thanks so much for your reply it's massivel helpful. 

15 hours ago, Shiva said:

And don't be afraid to share your idea. What matters is the execution, not so much the idea. Sometimes people have great ideas, but fail due to poor execution. Other times people have mediocre ideas or simply copy someone else, but they succeed because of excellent execution. In the end, you want people to support you and find those who share your vision, that requires sharing it. However, if it's something that can be patented, maybe do that first.

This makes a hell of a lot of sense.