Druid420

I smoked NN-DMT for a week and I think I'm enlightened

30 posts in this topic

I smoked about 0.4g over the course of a week.

I didn't meet any elves or aliens, literally just me as energy.

The most profound trip I had was off the back of a pipe I'd made my friend, he didn't really hit it that hard so I thought I'd get some mellow effects but it ripped me apart. I melted through the sofa and became just energy pulsating and then I came back and it was literally like being born. I was making sounds and moving strangely all over the room. The trip seemed to last a good 30mins. 

Since that trip I feel like I get everything.  I know the whole point of life and I feel complete bliss. I've been active and out walking every day soaking everything in. I'm still processing everything. I feel like I might be crazy.

@Druid420 Give it some time. After a deep trip that after-glow can last for as long as a week or two. Then usually comes a crash back to duality. So wait and see how things go.

Even if you crash, there was still growth, so don't fret too much over it. Keep doing the work. There's always more to become conscious of.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Druid420 said:

I feel like I might be crazy.

After all my profound psychedelic trips I always think I am going crazy. When i smoke dmt a few weeks ago the days after i thought for sure i am going crazy. "this is it, i've gone too .far"

2 minutes ago, herghly said:

i thought for sure i am going crazy. "this is it, i've gone too .far"

“I’m not coming back this time. . . “

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Druid420 Give it some time. After a deep trip that after-glow can last for as long as a week or two. Then usually comes a crash back to duality. So wait and see how things go.

Even if you crash, there was still growth, so don't fret too much over it. Keep doing the work. There's always more to become conscious of.

It has been 10 days since now. I'm waiting for it to stop. Interesting times.

@Druid420 Let's see how enlightened you feel after someone pisses in your soup ;)

Spend a moth with your parents, then make a report of your current experience ;)

1 hour ago, molosku said:

Spend a moth with your parents, then make a report of your current experience ;)

Lol. Your parents have all the buttons!

Edited by How to be wise

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Druid420 Let's see how enlightened you feel after someone pisses in your soup ;)

To be honest I don't know what enlightenment is, I don't know any more stuff than I did before I just feel such a deep sense of understanding of everything.

I bunch of people came into my home last night. They were drunk and had gotten the wrong place. I woke, I got out of bed, they realised, I smiled, they left, I went back to sleep.

I wasn't anxious angry or scared or anything I quite enjoyed the whole experience.

3 hours ago, Druid420 said:

To be honest I don't know what enlightenment is, I don't know any more stuff than I did before I just feel such a deep sense of understanding of everything.

I bunch of people came into my home last night. They were drunk and had gotten the wrong place. I woke, I got out of bed, they realised, I smiled, they left, I went back to sleep.

I wasn't anxious angry or scared or anything I quite enjoyed the whole experience.

hahahahaha...nice  ! 

Stubbed my toe badly this morning (blood everywhere!!) I took a deep breath proclaiming PUT TOH (like one-two for in-out breath). Then I burst into laughter because it was TOH - so I held my toe and laughed at it playfully - I was very amused.

Then I thought where exactly am I perceiving this sensation of a stubbed toe and the harder I searched the less it became.

Some might call the image graphic so it's hidden below. 

IMG_2494.JPG

Edited by Druid420

The core of awakening is being conscious of your true identity as Nothing. If you identify with being a body, mind, some human life, or any form whatsoever -- you ain't awake.

What are you?

If you have to think about it or search for it, you ain't awake. An awake person knows what they are immediately, directly.

This seems like an awesome experience! I have some DMT in here but i couldn't make myself smoke it all the way, only one or two hits, didn't breakthrough, although it was really intense, scary and positively astounding at the same time. I have experience with mushrooms, LSD and ayahuasca but smoking DMT is another beast lol

I often had this fear of losing my mind mid-trip or during some rough times while progressing spiritually but it always proved itself to be only irrational fear. Please report about your next experiences, i am sure it will go back to "normal" soon and you will miss it :D

10 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

This seems like an awesome experience! I have some DMT in here but i couldn't make myself smoke it all the way, only one or two hits, didn't breakthrough, although it was really intense, scary and positively astounding at the same time. I have experience with mushrooms, LSD and ayahuasca but smoking DMT is another beast lol

I often had this fear of losing my mind mid-trip or during some rough times while progressing spiritually but it always proved itself to be only irrational fear. Please report about your next experiences, i am sure it will go back to "normal" soon and you will miss it :D

I've found myself able to breakthrough on a low dose lately. I think that once you know where you're trying to go it's easier.

Keep going for it - it can be a little terrifying but mentally prepare yourself and the rewards are fantastic.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The core of awakening is being conscious of your true identity as Nothing. If you identify with being a body, mind, some human life, or any form whatsoever -- you ain't awake.

What are you?

If you have to think about it or search for it, you ain't awake. An awake person knows what they are immediately, directly.

I am everything. I am also able to identify with my ego as I always have done, but I find that, right now anyway, I am able to easily dissociate from it.

Edited by Druid420
grammar etc

@Druid420 Are you conscious of Nothingness?

That is key.

Of which everything is imprinted?

The space between space?

Edited by Druid420

"I think I'm enlightened"

Enlightenment is a knowing, an Understanding. Its beyond the realms of thought and belief.

B R E A T H E

2 minutes ago, pluto said:

"I think I'm enlightened"

Enlightenment is a knowing, an Understanding. Its beyond the realms of thought and belief.

I'm not sure it's beyond the realm of thought - perhaps of imagining, I don't know - but look at lots of spiritual paths offered - I feel now that much of them document how an awoken person might behave (religions love add ons though) and behaving as such will undoubtedly get you in a state where it will be easier to fall into the dance.