Harikrishnan

Is Sucess for everyone possible?

38 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, BjarkeT said:

@lmfao sorry but I am not going into an argument.

me neither?

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao Just took a quick look was at McDonald so i couldn't read it all and it looked like an argument but anyway thats good then. Sorry i was too quick to judge. 

Edited by BjarkeT

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Harikrishnan It's hard to be a successful basketball player if you a 5'3''. Only one man was able to do it.

He was meant to be sucessfull ?. If he was born in india he would have been a Govt offical or something and still be sucessfull. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

One mans success is another mans failure.

B R E A T H E

49 minutes ago, pluto said:

One mans success is another mans failure.

I dont think that the case and but people believe along that lines. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Everyone's definition of success is different. If you say 'finances' - how much or what way of earning? If you say relationships - how many or how deep?The answer is multifaceted and each person has to decide for oneself - for each of that facets. 

The problem with success is - the moment you are successful, you change your definition of success. ;)

Define success? Speaking for myself, my belief is it’s different for everyone. So the answer to your question, if it’s possible for everyone to have wealth and great relationships, yes, but not everyone is looking for that either. 

Yes, success for everyone is possible. It just depends on expectations. 

In terms of financial success, our capitalistic society depends on the pyramid. So everybody has the chance to be on top but we need people on the bottom. 

Success is not possible for everyone.

Everyone defines 'success' differently and if the person did not attain what he wants, then he may think he is not successful even tho others may think he is. 

Also, there are too many aspects of life to be successful - Family, love, money, friends, business, travelling, spiritual, life goals,

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

No, of course not. Hate to break it to you, but the American Dream is a lie!

Success is at best 10% is your hands. If you work hard, get a good education, develop useful skills, have great ideas and know how to monetize all those, your chances of success are elevated, but still not guaranteed.

But before you can do any of this, you need the proper infrastructure. 

How are you going to do all this if your parents are drug addicts and have no money? What if you were born in a slum in Somalia? What if your teacher hates you because he was bullied by your dad when they were in school? What if you get seriously ill as a child? What if you have a great business idea, but nobody wants to give you funding?  What if you are so ugly that people don't want to be seen with you? What if you were traumatized because you got abused as a child?

And some asshole simply inherits 10 million and then goes out bragging that he built a billion dollar company and that everyone can do what he did, if they just worked hard enough. No! Good luck building a billion dollar company if you are a poor, sick, uneducated kid born somewhere in Africa who doesn't even have sufficient access to water.

If you are simply born in a first world country, that already puts you ahead of 90% of people in the world. Life ain't fair!

Now you shouldn't get depressed about this. You just gotta have the right expectations. If you expect life to be fair, you're gonna get very disappointed. 

This i what i wanted to hear. This is the only thing i wanted to hear. This made me relieved. 

@Harikrishnan If they make the right choices anyone can be successful. Wait I didnt even realise ive already replied to this thread, lol. 

idk about success but definitely well being. 

@BjarkeT all is well

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Harikrishnan You haven't clearly defined what you mean by "successful." For some, doing pick up and having sex with one girl is extremely successful. For others, getting a girl every other night is a failure. Success is subjective and determined by the individual. Societal definitions of success are not objective, and for most somewhat unhealthy.

Find people who have what you want

befriend, learn, emulate

On 02/04/2019 at 5:25 PM, Truth Addict said:

@Harikrishnan

If you can become mindful at the level of minute, you can do whatever you want, you will be able to destroy mountains with one hand, and rub a girl's pu**y with the other hand, and all of it will be effortless.

Absolutely made my day thank you :D

As for the OP, people derive success and satisfaction from different things. Everyone has a different reference point. As long as you're striving towards a goal and not just fantasising about it, you're on the right path.