Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UDT

Does integrating green mean that you cannot go back to an orange career?

9 posts in this topic

Because thats what I feel like. Looks like change is necessary, leaving a lot of money is the price, but thats what following your heart is about isnt it Master  @Leo Gura?

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

"Does integrating green mean that you cannot go back to an orange career?"

No, it does not. You can do what you want. Spiral Dynamics is not a moral theory; it's not a map on how to live life the right way. Don't let a psychological theory prevent you from doing what you want.

Transcend and include. Bring the good parts of Orange into your Green business. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Shiva If you focus on service based businesses, there are many models out there you can try that almost cost nothing if you have a laptop and internet connection. 

@UDT

If you’re making a lot of money doing something, you can start your own business doing it. 

You can grow it and replace yourself. 

Then, you can do the work.

Caves are nice too. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

23 hours ago, UDT said:

Because thats what I feel like. Looks like change is necessary, leaving a lot of money is the price, but thats what following your heart is about isnt it Master  @Leo Gura?

For me it depends on the degree and intensity of Orange. There is a lot of orange where I work, yet there is flexibility and space for me to express green and yellow. I could not work in a hardcore orange environment in which green/yellow was repressed, attacked and not tolerated. 

Some of my favorite parts of green is the warmth, love, communication, teamwork, mutual support etc. I need at least some level of this at a workplace.

10 hours ago, Shiva said:

@Wyze Don't know what kind of business to start yet.

Also all this bureaucracy, especially here in Spain, and finding and managing employees don't really appeal to me right now.

I resonate a lot with this. I also find all this bureaucracy in my stage blue/orange work environment completely useless and ridiculous  

It's hard.  Green really needs a Big Picture Life Purpose: this means a career that is aligned with your values, passion, strengths, and life's calling.  Otherwise Green tends to feel very compromised and miserable at work.  Leo's Life Purpose Course is like a godsend for Green people looking to create a career that is aligned in this way.  Green does not work for mere money alone.  Green works for a greater purpose -- including but not limited to contributing to something they care about, helping people, and making a positive difference with their work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor