mandyjw

If Everything is Perfect...

52 posts in this topic

the ego is perfect. If everything is love, you are love. The ego was created so that love can exist. Love is a giving/receiving. It can't be given if there's no separation between giver and receiver. Our ego cuts us off from love. So out of suffering, we look for a solution and we work through the ego. We finally fully realize our nature as love itself, as perfection.

And then we go back to life as an ego mostly lost in form, existing in time, but this time finally able to love for the first time.

The illusions exists so that love can exist. The illusion is beautiful, the illusion is perfect. Go do the things you love. When the illusion is causing you pain you disconnected from love. Seek and have enlightenment experiences because they feel good, and for no other reason. Stop trying to break the illusion, stop trying to break yourself. 

You exist for one reason and one reason only, to love, be loved and have a good time.

What am I missing? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

What am I missing? 

Right but then say that to a child who has been abused...don't worry kiddo it was love!

55 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

What am I missing? 

Yup we are always going to be playing the game but don’t think for a second you can’t stay in alignment, that YOU can actually fall out of Alignment 

Wow I am literally just watching this video, couldn’t be more relevant to this lovely post

Trust baby 

Edit: also this post always comes to mind when we question love 

Edited by DrewNows

18 minutes ago, thesmileyone said:

Right but then say that to a child who has been abused...don't worry kiddo it was love!

Someone who abuses their child is cut off from love by the ego though. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

19 minutes ago, Aakash said:

that love is unconditional

You can only embody unconditional love post awakening. 

It's like when Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself. No dualistic Christian could actually do that, that verse was terribly frustrating to try to obey. Then you study Buddhism or some non dual teaching and you learn on a deep level that your neighbor IS YOURSELF. 

@mandyjw

57 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

the ego is perfect. If everything is love, you are love. The ego was created so that love can exist. Love is a giving/receiving. It can't be given if there's no separation between giver and receiver. Our ego cuts us off from love. So out of suffering, we look for a solution and we work through the ego. We finally fully realize our nature as love itself, as perfection.

And then we go back to life as an ego mostly lost in form, existing in time, but this time finally able to love for the first time.

The illusions exists so that love can exist. The illusion is beautiful, the illusion is perfect. Go do the things you love. When the illusion is causing you pain you disconnected from love. Seek and have enlightenment experiences because they feel good, and for no other reason. Stop trying to break the illusion, stop trying to break yourself. 

You exist for one reason and one reason only, to love, be loved and have a good time.

What am I missing? 

??

Sometimes when I contemplate meaning opposites arise and then become integrated. 

For me, love and sorrow are two sides of the same coin. At the deepest levels I’ve gone, love and sorrow become one and I can no longer tell the difference. It’s so beautiful.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

Sometimes when I contemplate meaning opposites arise and then become integrated. 

For me, love and sorrow are two sides of the same coin. At the deepest levels I’ve gone, love and sorrow become one and I can no longer tell the difference. It’s so beautiful.

Oh wow. That's something I feel but never really understood or could explain. My Grandmother died a couple weeks ago and that describes exactly how I felt about her death. If there was a person who unconditionally loved me it was her. Mourning her death was like a full understanding of how much I loved her and how much she had loved me and realizing that that love was the love of the universe and my/our very essence. 

@DrewNows Thank you. That was really good. 

@mandyjw You are the only person who keeps emphasizing on the feeling love. ?. I haven't read any enlightenment masters speaking about love. 

My understanding is more limited to desirelessness, detachment. 

May be u are unique and u love "love" more than anything. 

4 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@mandyjw You are the only person who keeps emphasizing on the feeling love. ?. I haven't read any enlightenment masters speaking about love. 

My understanding is more limited to desirelessness, detachment. 

May be u are unique and u love "love" more than anything. 

Doesnt leo have like a 2 hour video on love?

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@mandyjw You are playing mind games. An argument based on presuppositions that are relative will not be a doorway to the absolute. Identification must go. 

You are missing the void. 

1 hour ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@mandyjw You are playing mind games. An argument based on presuppositions that are relative will not be a doorway to the absolute. Identification must go. 

This is my earlier point. From the null void, you are doing the same thing she is. You are pointing yourself to it. 

7 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Serotoninluv The illusory elephant chases the illusory man up the illusory tree. 

You asked in an earlier thread for me to give you another pointer, yet again you don’t seem open to receiving it.

@Serotoninluv Sorry, no. You are trying to find something that isn't there. You can't infer someone's degree of understanding from writing. To me all these are in the relative. Mind games, at best intended to hint people towards the right direction. I am sympathetic to the fact that different people have different realities, but I simply don't operate from the relativity of dimensions anymore. 

Somehow I'm receiving this thread as a rationalisation of love. That somehow someone should think about it, like when someone abuses a child it's out of love, but the child can't comprehend or accept that, and therefore the child won't be able to see the love.

But there's one step above, which is emotions and direct experience.

When a child is abused, he/she will at least feel pain and emotional reactions, right? Well, that's exactly what love is.

God loves us through emotions, every emotion is an incarnation of God's love. Every emotion is there to protect us, to keep us alive as egos.

Try to feel in your direct experience that everything you feel is there to keep you safe, notice how your mind and body feel and work when dealing with trauma or stress, it's all love, it was all love.

Edited by Truth Addict

3 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

The thing about doors is that you can walk out them and then back in again at will. I didn't forget where the door is. 

@mandyjw No. After self-realization, there is absolutely no way back. Don't confuse self-realization with awakening, which are relative. 

@FoxFoxFox I see the truth in what you're saying, but I think we are arguing both sides of a paradox again.

Here's an example. 

Before I knew how to love unconditionally I went around the world and saw the world and other people as how it was for me and what they could do for me. I felt compassion and love but they were not unconditional. I would put myself in severe states of suffering by reading about wars in africa and thought that I should fight wrong in the world. 

After learning how to love without conditions I see love in people all the time and I see people who are cut off from the ego. I can't clearly receive love from someone who is cut of by ego but I can give love as long as I don't let my own ego be triggered.

There are these people who suddenly come up and are so striking to you...people you always overlooked before. It's like Jesus reincarnated in your elderly neighbor. Or the janitor you wave to everyday who never showers. And they just emit this unconditional love for everyone and when you meet it's like a knowing and a merging of souls. 

And it's like these people exist to show you how you're supposed to love. And you realize that all your close relationships have ego filters both in you and in them. And every time your ego is triggered you know it was a mirror and that it was always your ego that was triggered. And so we need other people to grow and they need us, because the entire world is becoming enlightened. It's not you. It was never you.

That's why you can't turn your back on people, or say that there are levels of awakening. It's all you. 

It's a paradox that we are separate but we are together. You must honor and live each side of the paradox to know the whole.