Highest

There is no morality and doership

20 posts in this topic

It’s clearly a human invention. Duality: right and wrong, good and bad, moral and immoral. None of that in the non-dual state. Only God as everything so how can It judge anything as moral or immoral, or judge anything else. And since you are God, how can you do such a thing (judge)? 

God is also the doer of anything so why do you judge yourself. God doesn’t judge or give a fuck what He does, be it moral or immoral or anything because he is everything  and the only doer. You are God too so don’t give a fuck. God can never judge you because He is You and does everything you do and experiences. God will never punish you, never take anyone to hell or whatever. Not even Hitler. 

I’m not saying be immoral or kill someone because in the end it doesn’t matter. Just realize that morality and doership is an illusion, horse shit.

Depends a lot on your metaphysics.

If you're a Pantheist: like Spinoza, Hegel, Einstein and Caligula; Well, then no. Even an Atheist, as the concept of immanence applies, as it does to Pantheism. Hegel seems to have been about getting to Pantheism, through his dialectic. "One is a Spinozist, or not a philosopher" - Hegel. Hegel is Evil btw.

@RichardY That’s interesting. I knew they were pantheist. I am not a pantheist, you can say that I’m Godtheist: There is only God, everything is God. It’s basically the same, so kinda in a sense you can say I’m a pantheist but I don’t identify myself with such stuff. 

@Highest What about the duality of:

• duality vs non-duality
  • illusion vs truth
  • attachment vs non-attachment
  • samsara vs nirvana

Aren't you just preaching spiritual ego's morality of no morality?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

5 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Highest What about the duality of:

• duality vs non-duality
  • illusion vs truth
  • attachment vs non-attachment
  • samsara vs nirvana

Aren't you just preaching spiritual ego's morality?

No, I’m talking about morality in general. All morality and immortality. God doesn’t judge or give a fuck because It is both and act out both. So were are you on all this? Nowhere, non-existent. About that list of duality between illusion and truth etc, it would be interesting writting some essays on it.

@Shiva You are right, it’s Just in our human nature or something.

@Highest Bring the ox home. You're halfway there.

And cut the white spaces. It just shows your insecurity.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Highest If everything is god, that is Pantheism; ultimately or otherwise.

If God is transcendent(Nirvana), that is theism. Also close to Buddhism, if following the Leibniz conception of God. In fact I would say Leibniz is more perfected, as he probably read Buddhist texts.

This distinction between Pantheism and Atheism when both are immanent, is an interesting one. Not something I fully understand, Possibly irreconcilable there seems to be some form of dualism, or inversion.

There maybe several Gods, I don't think everyone is on the same page.

@RichardY You sound like someone who likes reading philosophy, just like a guy I meet a couple hours ago. He didn’t believe in God due, but was sure that everything is energy.

But Yes you are right about pantheism and theism (God being trancendent). The problem with Atheists is that they deny an imaginary God, an idea of God. They are not conscious of God and that He really exists, and thus they don’t know what God means and really is. Most importantly and obviously, they are completely blind to the fact that they are God.

15 minutes ago, Highest said:

@RichardY You sound like someone who likes reading philosophy, just like a guy I meet a couple hours ago. He didn’t believe in God due, but was sure that everything is energy.

But Yes you are right about pantheism and theism (God being trancendent). The problem with Atheists is that they deny an imaginary God, an idea of God. They are not conscious of God and that He really exists, and thus they don’t know what God means and really is. Most importantly and obviously, they are completely blind to the fact that they are God.

@Highest  I understand it's extremely hard to convey Truth/Nonduality thu language, which is inherently dualistic, but the opinion about Atheists above is dualistic views. Do you as God realize that any Atheist you encounter is just a dream character you dreamed up? Thus they never are doing or have ever done anything, as they don't actually exist. Only you, God, are dictating their thoughts. And it's all happening only within your direct experience, in this moment only. Is this the way you understand things to be true?  

To me (because I have not had an Awakening yet, still believe I'm human and everything is material and dualistic) it's all just concepts, because I have not experienced God in my direct experience (I realize that once awake I may/will realize it always as been in my direct experience). 

Just out of curiosity, have you fully experienced/awakened to being God/ Infinity/ the creator of universe and all of reality/the Truth of Truths, or is your views and shared wisdoms beliefs based on teachings?

@Jed Vassallo I will answer you in about 30-48 min, in bussy with something now.

@Jed Vassallo Fuck it’s impossible to write with this iphone suddenly. I’m Going to the city soon and buy an iPad so I can write quckly and stuff. I was going to do it yesterday but other plans came. I will give you a good answer in the evening. Stay tuned ?

@Jed Vassallo  basically how I see and understanding it is that anyone is my creation, meaning that they have no existence apart from me or my direct experience. Just like the world have no existence apart from me when I’m in deep sleep. But everyone is God too and I  don’t exist  apart from their direct experience.

And Yes I have experienced being God fully and completely about 7 months back now.

From Wikipedia

Panentheism is also expressed in the Bhagavad Gita.[24] In verse IX.4, Krishna states:
By Me all this universe is pervaded through My unmanifested form.
All beings abide in Me but I do not abide in them.

4 hours ago, Highest said:

When you are feeling fit and the sun is shining and you do not want to believe that the whole universe is a mere mechanical dance
of atoms, it is nice to be able to think of this great mysterious Force rolling on through the centuries and carrying you on its crest. If, on the other hand, you want to do something rather shabby, the Life-Force, being only a blind force, with no morals and no mind, will never interfere with you like that troublesome God we learned about when we were children. The Life-Force is a sort of tame God. You can switch it on when you want, but it will not bother you. All the thrills of religion and none of the cost. Is the Life-Force the greatest achievement of wishful thinking the world has yet seen? 

C.S Lewis Mere Christianity.

I think Sadhguru has some of life-force as his religion I can't remember the Indian or Yogic term.

If i piss in your soup you will quickly change opinions.

8 minutes ago, Sharp said:

If i piss in your soup you will quickly change opinions.

Nice!  Or how about cutting your wiener off.  Ah, no problem, go ahead.  It was in the cards.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Highest It seems that you are just making stuff up on things you know little about. Go learn from the masters before us, those who have paved the way to truth through decades of hard work and dedication. They all teach of karma. Read the book by Howard Storm called "My Decent Into Death." Get the original version. That book will teach you what you need to know.

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Nice!  Or how about cutting your wiener off.  Ah, no problem, go ahead.  It was in the cards.

xD

15 hours ago, Highest said:

There is only God, everything is God. It’s basically the same, so kinda in a sense you can say I’m a pantheist but I don’t identify myself with such stuff. 

that‘s either a duality or you are an egotheist...:P

did i just invent that?

ah no - too late. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egotheism

you could say egotheism is a special form of narcissism.

Edited by now is forever

13 hours ago, AstralProjection said:

@Highest It seems that you are just making stuff up on things you know little about. Go learn from the masters before us, those who have paved the way to truth through decades of hard work and dedication. They all teach of karma. Read the book by Howard Storm called "My Decent Into Death." Get the original version. That book will teach you what you need to know.

How can I make this up? All I talk about comes from direct experience but sometimes I have difficulty saying it from dual language and on top of that english is my third language. You want me to believe in karma after death and it will not happen. It’s horse shit and you cannot know stuff like that.

9 hours ago, now is forever said:

that‘s either a duality or you are an egotheist...:P

did i just invent that?

ah no - too late. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egotheism

you could say egotheism is a special form of narcissism.

Saying that everything is God and first and foremost that You are God is pure non-duality. It has nothing to do with duality. God is ONE and EVERYTHING. Not two, that’s duality.

And it has nothing to do with the ego. Saying that I am God is the same as saying I don’t exist, which you don’t other than as an illusion of course. 

18 hours ago, RichardY said:

From Wikipedia

Panentheism is also expressed in the Bhagavad Gita.[24] In verse IX.4, Krishna states:
By Me all this universe is pervaded through My unmanifested form.
All beings abide in Me but I do not abide in them.

When you are feeling fit and the sun is shining and you do not want to believe that the whole universe is a mere mechanical dance
of atoms, it is nice to be able to think of this great mysterious Force rolling on through the centuries and carrying you on its crest. If, on the other hand, you want to do something rather shabby, the Life-Force, being only a blind force, with no morals and no mind, will never interfere with you like that troublesome God we learned about when we were children. The Life-Force is a sort of tame God. You can switch it on when you want, but it will not bother you. All the thrills of religion and none of the cost. Is the Life-Force the greatest achievement of wishful thinking the world has yet seen? 

C.S Lewis Mere Christianity.

I think Sadhguru has some of life-force as his religion I can't remember the Indian or Yogic term.

I understand you and I agree with you. I know about this divine life-force. It’s amazing.

Edited by Highest