Cortex

And Once You Awake You Should Remain Awake Eternally

140 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Highest said:

Death is concept, a human invention and imagination. The word has a bad reputation because most humans think they  are the body and brain. This is an illusion, a lie and delusion. NON-existence is also imagination. You are eternal and thus immortal.

Can you become aware or conscious from your direct experience that you have only always existed forever and is doing it right now? That you never were born or had any begginning to your existence whatsoever?

yes of course there has nothing been before me and nothing will be after me because i will just go on forever. although i‘ve been born and reborn and died a million times and i am still dying horrible deaths although i try to forget and try not to forget at the same time so  i live on in myriads of moments but try to incarnate only a better version of me and the most beautiful moments - they are not a lie but they hide some shadows and thus the shadow is growing.

49 minutes ago, Highest said:
49 minutes ago, Highest said:

Indeed, but with enough neti neti you will become conscious of that which you are and That which you cannot say is not that. Neti neti is just a practice to eventually make you conscious of that which you truly are: God.

Well yeah. I think that's already been covered.

Edited by who chit

@Nahm

Well, first of all, thanks for your care and support and for the time and patience you spent on reading and analysing my post then replying to it. It means a lot to me ?

As for "breath is NOW itself", well, when I stop breathing for a while, the NOW does not go away, so they're not the same thing.

As for the fear sensation, it was exactly as you described, it was shame and guilt, and a little bit of regret, because I could have done better.

My main concern was my parents, and I felt like I've disappointed them. But when I got home, they supported me and I went back to normal. I love my parents ?

The ever-present now is all there is, but I still think about the future, though I know all thoughts are not the future, but I'm still convinced that there will be future, I don't know what it will be like, I just know it will be. And that's making me feel irritated because I don't know what is the best thing to do, and though I know whatever I do is the best and is God's plan, but still I have my fears.

I know I am the present moment theoretically, but I don't feel that way on a cellular level. I mean it makes perfect sense, but it seems like there is a disconnection.

The only thing that I hold dear now in life is my family, and I don't want them to be hurt in any way. I care about other people as well, but my family is beyond limits, I don't know what to do, I want to completely surrender to God, but then I know I would lose my family, or at least I would hurt them. So I can't choose right now, death is mysterious, and I'm not afraid to face it by myself, but I believe that my parents will suffer for me. Anyway, God is always proceeding with its plans, so it doesn't really matter what I think or say or want, what is destined will be when it's time.

I realised years earlier that I don't have a free will, I don't know why it didn't help me. I tried to memorise myself that I don't have control, but I would only register that just as another thought and belief, and I would say to myself something like this: I should have never started thinking about life, and I should have never gone on the spiritual path, and all of these teachers and teachings are egoic and evil, maybe all of spirituality is a lie, but I didn't stop believing in God, I just started to doubt the path, then I would say to myself that I didn't have a free will and that this must be the plan, but then I think, what tf is the point? Why am I experiencing all of this? It's so confusing.

Not thinking is just numbing my mind and questions down, but the questions are still there and not quite answered.

I think the greatest lesson I learned from this experience, is that comfort is not one's best friend, in fact, comfort is blocking me from being serious and realising the Truth.

I'm sorry I bothered you with all these details, I'm desperately looking for answers, and nobody gave me answers like you did and still do, I completely resonate with you.

So again, from the deepest of my heart, thank you ?

Edited by Truth Addict

6 minutes ago, now is forever said:

although i‘ve been born and reborn and died a million times and i am still dying horrible deaths although i try to forget and try not to forget at the same time so  i live on in myriads of moments but try to incarnate only a better version of me and the most beautiful moments - they are not a lie but they hide some shadows and thus the shadow is growing.

What do you mean by being reborn and dying millions of times? Like literally (i dont think) or like spiritualy or physicaly etc?

1 minute ago, Highest said:

What do you mean by being reborn and dying millions of times? Like literally (i dont think) or like spiritualy or physicaly etc?

who am i?

@now is forever I would say God. But why are you asking me, you should yourself know who you are. Who do you consciously know who you are?

@Highest  O.o do you mean the concept of me? or the me me (not the meme)? confusion (is this concept death?)

if you would be my shadow, then who would you be?

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I mean the whole of you. You are interesting to talk to, you are conscious. You have a good spirit and I’m conscious of that. Too bad you live too far away, we two could have shared great things, had a good time, become One. I would make it happen, I assure you ??

@now is forever Okay, you said I don’t want to be you. I said I wish. With that I meant I like you. When you said I don’t want to be you I understood it maybe wrong, but I understood it that you thought maybe I didn’t want to know you better or that I have no interest in you, which is not the case. You see?

@Highest i try to. i just don’t get the situation. too many thought loops.

Edited by now is forever

Re:  And Once You Awake You Should Remain Awake Eternally

When we awaken, we go back to sleep almost immediately.

E.J. Gold put it - Once you Awaken, you never sleep as comfortably again. Key word being - comfortably.

Being Identified with anything = sleep

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@now is forever We probably meant and understood what we wrote differently xD You are interesting to read, but you should be more direct and simple. You write a little complicated, i dont know if you are conscious of it. Or maybe it’s just me and im being wrong.

@Highest i am complicated ;) and i get confused very fast. that’s because you are playing cat and mouse. and i have reasons to be confused...

@Highest mh - it is more about the blue lines you know. either you seem to know me or you know how to trigger my  ego.

@now is forever I can connect and know people quckly actually. Total acceptance, no fear to fully connect and all that. Just the way I am, but it’s difficult with many immersed in the ego-mind and close-mind states. But tnx, I will take that as an compliment I think ?

What do you mean when you say I know how to trigger your ego?

@Highest well if someone tells ego is liked and so on - why would that not trigger ego? either you or i made it a personal thing after the concept died. why do you think it triggered my ego?

Edited by now is forever