Beeman

A request for Leo about what is God video

65 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Belay kelemework said:

@Shin @ajasatya not even close to complete human.

Luke 17:10 (ASV) Even so ye also, when ye shall have done all the things that are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants; we have done that which it was our duty to do.

Jhon 6:53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

To be God is just a fantasy. Not even life without the blood unless you eat. 

Be humble. 

there you go again taking a book as your source of unshakable truths. this kind of work is certainly not for you (not yet, i guess).

realizing True Nature leads to ultimate humbleness. it leads to a deep state of amazement because you realize that everything is the Perfect Beauty Itself. no more internal conflicts, no more external conflicts. just peace of mind and tons of love towards everyone and everything.

you have a fantasized idea of god and that's why "i am god" sounds arrogant. it sounds arrogant because you may feel very distant from a steady and peaceful state of mind. it sounds arrogant because it may be a projection of your own arrogance, thinking that "i am god" means something like "i am superior to everyone else". you imagine god as something very far away.

but i tell you this: the most sincere devotion to god is atheist. watch your internal triggers take over now.

unborn Truth

@Belay kelemework What comes prior to these ideas in your mind? What is there if you let go of attachments and identification to these ideas? There you will find a deeper truth.

5 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

@Belay kelemework Leo titled the video "for smart people" for a reason. 

I think we teased him enough for now ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Serotoninluv your misunderstood what identification means. Why I do l let go my attachment, do you want to just believie you. 

@ajasatya I am God by itself is fallacy. It is better you we all are family as human species. And we are God sons. I am God will dismiss the meaning of life at all. 

@Shin don't take Leo word for granted. If just take Leo word as granted you fall the same thing, dogma. 

58 minutes ago, Belay kelemework said:

@Shin don't take Leo word for granted. If just take Leo word as granted you fall the same thing, dogma. 

don't take a 3000-4000 year old document of Sumerian, Canaaninte and Greek religions word for granted.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, Belay kelemework said:

I don't, and he tells in every video to do the work and to not believe him.

God is love

And God in them

There's a lot of heart on this Forum if you care to look for it.  I realize now that a lot of people on here are genuinely trying to help others which is something that I had a hard time fully seeing before.  It's just that each personality type has a little different way of doing it.  And when you're stuck in one personality type it's sometimes hard to appreciate another personality type's attempt to do what you're doing.  Most of the regulars on here who have been on here for years now are genuinely trying to help others, it wasn't always easy for me to see that before because I saw so many other differences.  But the heart is there.  That's the least common denominator among many people on here.  That's what we all have in common.  We want to help others.  I know its kinda embarrassing to say things this plainly and bluntly sometimes.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

10 hours ago, Belay kelemework said:

@Serotoninluv your misunderstood what identification means. Why I do l let go my attachment, do you want to just believie you. 

It’s not about believing me or anyone else. It’s about your own direct experience, not what anyone has told you. That’s why I suggested going prior to all the ideas and see what exists in your own experience 

I have some questions for Leo too:

- after the realization of God, is this always with you or do you go back to your ego mind at times? 

- why is or is consciousness only something specific to the human form? Is consciousness everywhere? Like in a rock or a bacteria? 

1 hour ago, Quicksilver said:

I have some questions for Leo too:

- after the realization of God, is this always with you or do you go back to your ego mind at times? 

- why is or is consciousness only something specific to the human form? Is consciousness everywhere? Like in a rock or a bacteria? 

Usually, people don't stay in a self-realization the first time, they go back to the ego paradigm, and there is an another awakening and then another ego phase, on and on until it sticks.

It's not specific to human form, it's everywhere and in everything.
A little thought experiment: In a dream you can see what happens in it from any point of view, whether it's from a 3rd person camera, a very zoomed out camera.
The human form is just a way to experience life more "seriously", and more consistently, on a definite temporal/space area, but in reality you're everywhere, looking at everything and doing everything that happens in every direction (physical/time and timeless/infinite dimension).

God is love

And God in them

4 hours ago, Quicksilver said:

From a relative dualistic perspective, yes. That will be the subjective experience of the psychological self.

From an absolute perspective, no. It's all One Everything. Trans-egoic and egoic impulses are all God. It's all within Everything. There is no thing that is not Everything.

@Leo Gura @Rilles @Shin @Serotoninluv @ajasatya

For those of you, who think you are God let me shed some light for you.
As you are telling unless direct experience happening you wouldn't know that you're God. Here is the truth.
The thing that you are feeling or experiencing is from your soul.
When God created you he created you from 7 things.
4 material things and 3 Spritual things called soul.
The four material things are soil, water, fire, wind. You always experience this thing as matter.
And the 3 Spritual things called soul. The soul made up of three is tought, speaker,eternal. From the soul you will think, you will speak and you are enteral.
But the thing is the soul has the same property as God. which means she never die, never get old, eternal, she can be available all over place from all deminsion and abstract. The soul has the same analogue to God. I think that's why you felt God when you operate out of your soul.

10 minutes ago, Belay kelemework said:

As you are telling unless direct experience happening you wouldn't know that you're God. Here is the truth.
The four material things are soil, water, fire, wind. You always experience this thing as matter.
And the 3 Spritual things called soul. The soul made up of three is tought, speaker,eternal. From the soul you will think, you will speak and you are enteral.
But the thing is the soul has the same property as God. which means she never die, never get old, eternal, she can be available all over place from all deminsion and abstract. The soul has the same analogue to God. I think that's why you felt God when you operate out of your soul.

And how do you know this ?

God is love

And God in them

9 minutes ago, Belay kelemework said:

I have not directly experienced myself as God, Im mostly trying to debunk your paradigm. Have to say that so you dont get the wrong impression. You have to have some faith that its possible though, after all alot of people have had mystical experiences so why not me. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

15 minutes ago, Belay kelemework said:

Yes, I understand that perspective. I grew up in a Christian home and that is what I was taught as well.

That describes a separate, external god. That there is "me" and a god that is separate from me. From this perspective, it would be very egotistcal and pathological for me to say that I am that separate god.

What we are describing here is a very different perspective. If you let go of everything you have been taught about god, what remains? Just sit and observe. If any thoughts about "this is god" arise, just let them go for now. You can reclaim them later.

When all thoughts about what god is dissolve, there simply is what IS. There is One interconnected Everything. When we say "I am god", it is not the personal self. Rather, it is the One Self. Everything is God. You, me, the table, clouds, trees etc. 

27 minutes ago, Belay kelemework said:

The four material things are soil, water, fire, wind.

what's the density of fire?

are you sure water and wind are different things? it's possible to make H2O from H2 and O2 so...

also, we inhale O2 and exhale CO2. is C made of earth or wind?

unborn Truth