Merch

Gravity does no exist?

70 posts in this topic

On 12/02/2019 at 4:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

But in a certain sense it does because evolution slowly weeds out devilry. That's its whole point!

How exactly does this happen?

I see evolution does advance devilry. The most unconscious humans get to survive and reproduce the most. I see humanity approaching a "dark" tunnel which gets darker and darker.

8 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

I see evolution does advance devilry. The most unconscious humans get to survive and reproduce the most. I see humanity approaching a "dark" tunnel which gets darker and darker.

DIdn't in his bullshit video he mentioned animals containing the least amount of bullshit compared to us? They don't run through any bullshit justifications that we do.

Feels more like its going least devilry -> Most devilry -> least devilry.

In order to purge devilry you must first experience it to identify it in all forms. Humanity must experience its worst to become its best. But if we are at our best for so long it could open way for our worst again. Hence history repeating itself. Perhaps enlightenment may be an out for this vicious cycle.

Edited by Shadowraix

On 2/11/2019 at 8:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

No, I don't think so.

The "physical laws" are held in place because they are necessary to have these kinds of human experiences we are having.

Maybe if God wanted to be a 10-dimensional hyper-slug it wouldn't hold our physical laws. And that probably happens. But so long as you are human, to be human is to play within our physical ruleset at least to some degree. Otherwise you stop being human and become some kind of hyper-slug alien thing.

But in a certain sense it does because evolution slowly weeds out devilry. That's its whole point!

There is a Grand Design at work. I don't see God giving devils unlimited power. There are constraints on devilry. An unconstrained devil would turn all of creation into an ugly shitshow, spoiling the Beauty and Perfection of the Grand Design. You can't exactly allow Osama Bin Laden to materialize a nuclear weapon with his mind.

At least that's my best guess so far.

God's creation has exquisite balance. Perfect Divine Balance!

This makes much more sense then the halloween episode.

18 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

How exactly does this happen?

The point of evolution is to maximize consciousness and love. Which is the minimization of devilry.

It happens exactly as everything you see around you in your life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The effect of gravity extends from each object out into space in all directions, and for an infinite distance. However, the strength of the gravitational force reduces quickly with distance. Humans are never aware of the Sun's gravity pulling them, because the pull is so small at the distance between the Earth and Sun.

Gravity is not a force. It doesn’t have units of force. It has units of acceleration.

Gravity is, therefore, better viewed as an acceleration field. (not terribly different than a magnetic field in many ways).

Two objects of certain mass will generally attract each other (except for Magnets with like poles facing each other when magnetic force > Gravitational force).

Gravitational forces happen whenever there are two or more objects of mass > 0.

Newton's theory of universal gravitation has been proven by Physics to be true. It is called a Theory, not a hypothesis. You learn it in college that The formula is F = (G*M*m)/r^2.
F is the force of gravity (measured in Newtons, N)

G is the gravitational constant of the universe and is always the same number.

M is the mass of one object (measured in kilograms, kg) <usually Earth>
m is the mass of the object attracted (by Earth)

r is the distance between Earth and the object.

@hyruga Einstein disproved Newton's theory 100 years ago.

And modern science still has no clue what gravity really is, even at the conceptual level.

In fact, science does not know what anything is. ANYTHING!

You are not appreciating the depth of this problem of knowing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The point of evolution is to maximize consciousness and love. Which is the minimization of devilry.

Which also implies maximal survivability lies therein maximized consciousness and love, yeah?

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

this is accurate. and on the other hand, mystical experiences show us that it can't be known.

existence leaves us with no other option than to be completely amazed and humble. xD

unborn Truth

Pray the coffee table,

Thy will be done

images(72).jpg

Literally ??

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But Leo, you said it yourself, ancient man was more connected to being than us, and I think that's correct.

I think that evolution has already reached its peak, and now it's going downhill, which explains why prophets always expected the end of the world.

Edited by Truth Addict

2 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

But Leo, you said it yourself, ancient man was more connected to being than us, and I think that's correct.

I think that evolution has already reached its peak, and now it's going downhill, which explains why prophets always expected the end of the world.

They weren't developed enough for it to stay that way on a large scale.

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

They weren't developed enough for it to stay that way on a large scale.

I don't know man.

It's hard to tell, but we can make guesses.

It's very important not to confuse what we think with what we want.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@hyruga Einstein disproved Newton's theory 100 years ago.

And modern science still has no clue what gravity really is, even at the conceptual level.

You are not appreciating the depth of this problem of knowing.

No. Einstein did not disprove Newton's theory.

Einstein just came up with theories in Quantum Mechanics which is totally different from Classical Newtonian Laws. Two different fields in Physics.

It's like 2 different sports: Basketball and Football. The existence of one Sports does not eliminate the existence of the other Sports.

5 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Einstein just came up with theories in Quantum Mechanics which is totally different from Classical Newtonian Laws. Two different fields in Physics.

It's like 2 different sports: Basketball and Football. The existence of one Sports does not eliminate the existence of the other Sports.

Are you familiar with Einsteins theories of general and special relativity?

7 minutes ago, hyruga said:

No. Einstein did not disprove Newton's theory.

True.

8 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Nope, Newtonian laws were like playing tennis with a basketball. They were limited.

Newton's math is pretty solid, but Einstein better described what caused gravity.

Are we debating which illusion is the most accurate ?

For real ? ??

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Are we debating which illusion is the most accurate ?

For real ? ??

Which model of the illusion better describes the direct experience.

did anybody ever include the vacuum in their calculations? if i vacuumate something it presses together everything tightly xD:ph34r:

so why are some masses pressed together more tightly than others? and why are the ones that are pressed together really tightly have more gravitation than the ones that don’t let themselves be pressed together tightly?

how does the vacuum even exist? maybe because the universe is expanding? xD it’s really funny i can imagine that... it would somehow also fit the homeostasis problem.

and how was it again black holes don’t rotate?

Edited by now is forever