Peo

why some people attain enlightenment faster then others?

116 posts in this topic

Thanks i see what you mean, interesting way of looking at things. 

can you explain further so i grasp what you mean completely. 

cause then your saying the whole of spirituality is just one big joke ;) 

Edited by Aakash

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Value the architect building skyscrapers

this is like the millon dollar question loool!  how did you decide to do it? make creative puns for people? 

Edited by Aakash

24 minutes ago, Aakash said:

can you explain further so i grasp what you mean completely. 

cause then your saying the whole of spirituality is just one big joke ;) 

No, “ I “ can’t explain it to “you” to a “satisfying” or “graspable” degree. The satisfaction is relative, and that’s precisely what’s so funny. 

We can laugh together though.

Which would you rather experience, really?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CwzQJdvFMeI

If there is desire for things, get and or create, things. There will be the illusion of satisfaction, yet still desire. 

If there is desire for love, love. There will be the illusion of satisfaction, yet still desire. 

If there is desire still, it is to know the Self, so know the self, and find it is = to knowing the Self. 

If there is desire still, it is to understand the Self.... but “what a man can do, he must do”....includes Mu!

So the best explanation / answer to “Why?”.... is to Be-Cause - there’s no knowledge, there is being.

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

What is sought to be understood is what seeks to understand, and the funniest thing about Robert Frost is that he is me. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yes but what the hell is that?

Edited by tedens

why some people attain enlightenment faster then others?

Suffering. Or intense overdrive experience. No one wakes up from a dream unless and until that becomes a nightmare or some intense experience.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Nahm  sure i would like to laugh together, and make funny analogies if its the only thing left of value loooool. this is the question i'm deciding for myself today, if everythings an illusion what do i do? laughing doesnt sound bad

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Key Elements I have yet to validate them for myself though.

Here's another way of looking at it. If you keep doing things in excess, including validation in spirituality, it could be a trap and a distraction. We humans are naturally into well-roundedness in our own ways. That's a fulfilling life. It's never one way or the other. Make your life purpose well-rounded and profound, including in non-duality/spirituality, then things will start falling into place. Things in your life, including non-duality/spirituality, will start falling into place. You will start having the profound experiences naturally. I'm saying this based on my own experience. I'm not going for just one thing or the other.

There is another warning here. Non-duality/spirituality comes on the top of Maslow's. No matter what you do or how you say it or how frequently you say it, it wouldn't matter to most. What counts is how you apply it in your daily life. In other words, you could plant the seed, but it doesn't mean that it will grow. It may not grow well too.

@tedens no thought, but i can't live all my life in no thought. its not how i personally want to live my life.. a true human is no thought, consciousness. just pure awareness within a conscious mind, but you can have an unconscious awareness and still be full awareness, this is why i said enlightenment is just being seeing things for what they are. 

What makes us being?

Edited by tedens

No matter how great, the surrender ultimately needs also the inquiry.

No matter how great, the inquiry ultimately needs also the surrender.

49 minutes ago, Aakash said:

if everythings an illusion what do i do?

If you ask illusion what to do with  illusion, it can only illude you, no matter the intention prior to it.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

13 hours ago, winterknight said:

Well I'm saying that even to say this life is experienced not true. To say this moment is experienced is not true.

If that is the case, then it couldn't be true that "enlightened masters" say something. That also is a fact that is equally incorrect.

Indeed, the very concept of "enlightened masters" is also wrong, in the end.

A useful concept for seekers, but in the end, out it must go.

The entire conceptual framework within which all of these words are said is based on the subject-object duality, which is wrong. 

I mean, we can talk in that language for a while, but as you see, if that language is pushed to its limits (where did things come from, etc.) it becomes ultimately incoherent.

it doesn't matter whether or not this life is True or False, regardless you cannot deny that within this false life lies patterns, relationships and qualia which work together in an intelligent way - and this is a very important observation about life. 

If you take an Absolute stance about every single phenomena about reality, you will certainly get an experience of God, but you will miss out on Understanding the intelligence of God, and how he creates. This facet is deeply intriguing, as intriguing as experiencing god directly. 

Why does gravity exist as opposed to antigravity? You can dig deeper and become conscious of how gravity existing and antigravity existing are the same thing, but that doesn't answer the question, and you bet there's a bloody good answer to that question, God has a magnificent answer for everything, no matter how mundane or meaningless it is. 

10 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

it doesn't matter whether or not this life is True or False, regardless you cannot deny that within this false life lies patterns, relationships and qualia which work together in an intelligent way - and this is a very important observation about life. 

If you take an Absolute stance about every single phenomena about reality, you will certainly get an experience of God, but you will miss out on Understanding the intelligence of God, and how he creates. This facet is deeply intriguing, as intriguing as experiencing god directly. 

Why does gravity exist as opposed to antigravity? You can dig deeper and become conscious of how gravity existing and antigravity existing are the same thing, but that doesn't answer the question, and you bet there's a bloody good answer to that question, God has a magnificent answer for everything, no matter how mundane or meaningless it is. 

Sure, as long as you keep in mind that all this is just play, and that the scientific understanding -- even on its own terms -- will never be remotely complete.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

3 pages of mental masturbation

IMG_20190210_170900.png

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin its even more beautiful when were the same awareness, masturbating each other off. its literally the greatest masturbation in entire life civilisation.