BjarkeT

Insigt: Everything is a choice

11 posts in this topic

Great video demonstrating the consequences of the small choices we make. 

In the end everything is up to a choice we make.

We ended up where we are now because of choices we made and we can choose what the future will be for us.

Edited by BjarkeT

Lol. Such an intense soundtrack omg :D

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

You are always being presented with two choices: Evolve or Repeat.

B R E A T H E

In before non dual wannabe says the contrary and confuse the shit out of everyone ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

28 minutes ago, pluto said:

You are always being presented with two choices: Evolve or Repeat.

Or third option - to create new cycles.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

I think this type of perspective is ok for personal development, yet at a cost against awakening. It reinforces the idea of personal separation and that a personal ego is making choices and running the show.

2 hours ago, Shin said:

In before non dual wannabe says the contrary and confuse the shit out of everyone ?

Non-dual wannabe checking in :P

I decided not to comment because this isn't the place for it. Sometimes the belief you have a choice can be a positive motivator.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

46 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I think this type of perspective is ok for personal development, yet at a cost against awakening. It reinforces the idea of personal separation and that a personal ego is making choices and running the show.

AGREED. I had this perspective for most of my life. “I think it’s fine” however once our expectations get continuously destroyed it becomes quite the roller coaster 

the trouble for awaekening comes when we mistakenly assume that by making the “right” choice, we have our solution to life. We must NEVER SETTLE! 

3 hours ago, Shin said:

??♥️

I think we shouldn't give non'dual advice on this part of the forum for 2 reasons:

1: It's not the right subsection.

2: It does not work if you aren't already there and just confuse/frustrate the people who ask for practical self help.

@Leo Gura

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

44 minutes ago, Shin said:

I think we shouldn't give non'dual advice on this part of the forum for 2 reasons:

1: It's not the right subsection.

2: It does not work if you aren't already there and just confuse/frustrate the people who ask for practical self help.

@Leo Gura

Agree and there is nothing really wrong with the video, there is actually something very profound and true about it , if you let go of desires, judgments, or resistance  in closer term , you open doors for every possibility from personality standpoint.