MM1988

Big list of studies proving looks are by far biggest factor in male sexual success

30 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Shin said:

In france we say hi by dick blessing the opposite sex.

Just get real and move to a romantic country.

No way, apparently having a big dick is a  golden ticket in this country.  You only run from the system if it hurts you and whether or not I have a huge penis, running away to France would make me  look I have a small wiener, and me nor my wiener will stand for this

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Firstly it’s messages in the study which isn’t a very metric of attractiveness. Secondly it’s the difference between 0th and 100th isn’t that big if you compare to women. Only the last 5%-10% of guys really see any particular interest, and that’s bit silly to assume only 10% of the male population is getting some action.

Edited by Spiral

28 minutes ago, zambize said:

No way, apparently having a big dick is a  golden ticket in this country.  You only run from the system if it hurts you and whether or not I have a huge penis, running away to France would make me  look I have a small wiener, and me nor my wiener will stand for this

I ’av zi big weiiiner, i am zi winner! 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

36 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I ’av zi big weiiiner, i am zi winner! 

"I am awfully sorry to bother you Madam but I do believe you may find my John Thomas rather fascinating. "  (The UK)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Getting so sick of the incel/red pill shit on this forum. 

Guess what? Looks are an even bigger factor in women's sexual success. Welcome to the human condition. Now go deal with it.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

2 hours ago, outlandish said:

Looks are an even bigger factor in women's sexual success.

Yep

A woman being attractive or not decides whether I even bother to approach her in romantic interest. But personality can make me find somebody more attractive. So sometimes its a catch-22 unless we just happen to become friends first.

56 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Yep

A woman being attractive or not decides whether I even bother to approach her in romantic interest. But personality can make me find somebody more attractive. So sometimes its a catch-22 unless we just happen to become friends first.

Its true, theres some women men will flat out never approach just based on looks. At least men have some kind power in their hands that they can work on other areas, become confident etc and they themselves can approach 

Of course it's easier to be more confident when you are more physically attractive.

Just like it's easier to start a biz when your daddy gave you a $100 million inheritance.

But that doesn't mean you can't start a successful business from zero.

Be self-made. Stop looking for hand-outs from the universe. You must play the hand you've been dealt.

It's all inner game.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2/6/2019 at 11:24 PM, Leo Gura said:

@MM1988 Enough of your Incel propaganda.

Go meet girls in real life. Stop keyboard-jockeying with Reddit losers.

What girls care about is your personality. They aren't as shallow as you. If you'd actually talk to some girls, you'd realize that.

The best course of action is to purify your own intent.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Be self-made. Stop looking for hand-outs from the universe. You must play the hand you've been dealt.

It's all inner game.

Cant deny this... Knowing your story... From obese to badass Zen master? theres hope!

Dont look at me! Look inside!