SoonHei

Wow amazing insight - ego is also God!

18 posts in this topic

Had a deep insight into exactly what "thoughts create your Reality!" means

And wow. Had another one on top of it! Its not that thought creates Reality! They are one!

Consider time as FRAMES

on one frame both, thought and the "story" which you are creating around it are appearing and reflecting back as one!

You are creating Reality with your ego! You are creating a certain story.

Yes. All is watched by nobody / God all the time. But we are the knowledge of God being played out. Each one of our point of views! Is a knowing by God.

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Ego is everything that pertains to your mind-body system in the world.  There are other usages of the word ‘Ego’, but this one is instructive.  I also call this the Egoic self.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Btw

General question,

Who are enlightened . members on this forum. I ask because listening to their point of view as coming from the absolute and in the nowness helps me learn more.

I know winterknight is one

But not sure about any others?

I know leo says he isn't

Who else is? Mu? Nahm? 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

All of it is just being.  You can look at being through different lenses, but that doesn't change being.  Folks are trying to hunt down antecedents for concepts instead of just seeing what's here right now and being that.  Enlightenment is like pulling a spine out of a cooked fish -- you pull that spine of theory out and that's where your Enlightenment properly begins. 

Here's a story to illustrate.  When you're wading in the ocean you can be super-intellectual about it and be wondering about all kinds of sh*t about anything.  Or you can just bob up and down and be one with Nature for a moment and become one with the ocean system.  Enlightenment is like the latter.  Enlightenment is not you analyzing the sh*t out of what's happening.  Enlightenment is bobbing up and down in the water becoming one with the system.  It's a weird kind of wholeness that you feel.  There's no need for any kind of analysis there.  It's a BE-ing in the Now.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Indeed.

Infinity is infinite, right?

Would it make sense to exclude anything then? Even the idea of an ego?

Obviously not.

It's all creation. It's all necessery. It's all One. All you.

One cannot be one while there is anything outside of it.

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Ego is everything that pertains to your mind-body system in the world.  There are other usages of the word ‘Ego’, but this one is instructive.  I also call this the Egoic self.

What do you mean by mind-body system?

Just now, CreamCat said:

What do you mean by mind-body system?

It's your mind-body system.  You left the 'your' out.

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

It's your mind-body system.  You left the 'your' out.

What is my mind-body system? Do you mean me?

2 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

What is my mind-body system? Do you mean me?

Yes.  If you don't get that, you'll never understand.  That's ok.  I'm not just talking to you. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Nice, Id also like to sharing something that's recently arose from the shadows.

Here is an amazing insight for those with the eye to see.

The universe really shows its true colors when you apply this concept to day to day life.

Less is more ;)

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, SoonHei said:

Btw

General question,

Who are enlightened . members on this forum. I ask because listening to their point of view as coming from the absolute and in the nowness helps me learn more.

I know winterknight is one

But not sure about any others?

I know leo says he isn't

Who else is? Mu? Nahm? 

Enlightenment is such a vague term these days. I usually see it as a process than a state of being. Your work will never stop 

2 hours ago, SoonHei said:

Had a deep insight into exactly what "thoughts create your Reality!" means

And wow. Had another one on top of it! Its not that thought creates Reality! They are one!

Consider time as FRAMES

on one frame both, thought and the "story" which you are creating around it are appearing and reflecting back as one!

You are creating Reality with your ego! You are creating a certain story.

Yes. All is watched by nobody / God all the time. But we are the knowledge of God being played out. Each one of our point of views! Is a knowing by God.

Enlightenment is a word I really dont like, outside of using it to generally speak about something.  Its also something to easily get caught up in, when life is so much bigger then this spirituality stuff.

That said, great insight, and I'll round it out with saying that Thought, the capacity for thought to exist and sometimes the messages conveyed that arise spontaneously in ones experience, is itself Source/God/Infinity, and not some sort boogy man or empty thing we need to see through and overcome all the time.  When you truely see this, you will shit your pants for a moment, especially if you've lived the last 10 years of your spiritual life believing thought is some sort of non-dual barrier or general barrier to living a good life.

5 hours ago, pluto said:

Nice, Id also like to sharing something that's recently arose from the shadows.

Here is an amazing insight for those with the eye to see.

The universe really shows its true colors when you apply this concept to day to day life.

Less is more ;)

Oh well, the (sometimes obnoxious) overabundance is part of IT too B|

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

I'm god ?!

download.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 1/12/2019 at 8:20 PM, Shin said:

I'm god ?!

download.jpg

oh cmon where is my pizza?