Epsilon_The_Imperial

In Case Leo is Still Suffering From Chronic Fatigue

45 posts in this topic

In one of his earlier, videos, Leo said that he had chronic fatigue issues. 

@Leo Gura

In case anyone didn't know, entity and negative spirit attachment can cause fatigue issues, among other physical ailments. This comes from them draining your vital energy and attaching to your head.

DMT, and the use of psychedelics can open holes in the aura. Holes in the aura leaves openings for negative entities to enter your etheric and astral body. 

Hence, be careful to cleanse your space and use psychedelics appropriately. 

I say this because the people here are not aware of the larger field of spirituality, and accept a more limited, almost secularized set of Enlightenment teachings. 

I also say this because there are many, many potential causes for even simple things such as fatigue, which can be a manifestation of a myriad of things such as lack of proper sunlight/imbalanced circadian rhythm, heavy metal exposure, etc. 

https://www.phoenixrisinghealing.com/negative-spirit-attachments

I urge you. DO NOT simply dismiss the more new-age side of spirituality as mere quackery. The information on energy work, healing, working with spirit guides, astrology, and the understanding of the collective consciousness can be very valuable and life-saving. 

I guarantee you, you probably have a spirit attachment as most people are not aware they have them. 

Normal things such as anxiety, depression, lack of energy, irritability, mood flare-ups, and intrusive thoughts are very frequently caused by spirit attachment. 

Negative entities feed off negative moods, the most prevalent being fear and anxiety. They can also prevent you from connecting to your higher self, although most people aren't aware of how that even feels. Your higher self helps connect you to divine guidance.

Negative entities also feed off of negative beliefs and thought patterns in your subconscious.

They feed off of negative mental energy, sexual energy, and food from your stomach. They can also cause irritable bowel syndrome, digestive problems, and heart disease. 

DO NOT be afraid. You simply need to raise your vibration and investigate healing methods for reclaiming lost parts of the soul and for removal. 

We all lose parts of our soul due to traumatic experiences. We isolate those parts of ourselves to prevent more pain, and entities can steal them. You can also lose them at night when your dream body travels to other dimensions. 

Also, DO NOT ASSUME THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ENTITY ATTACHMENTS BECAUSE YOU DON'T FEEL ANYTHING. 

Negative moods can become normalized over decades, and entities can hide in our aura because of energetic implants that mask them. 

Again, I highly, highly reccommend that anyone spiritual investigate how to remove entity attachments, because if you are a spiritual person involved with trying to raise the consciousness of the planet, you are probably already having an entity on you. 

Edited by Epsilon_The_Imperial
I wanted to tag Leo

3 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Man that's really some woo-woo stuff you have going on there my friend.

It's not any more woo-woo than what we're exposed to on a daily basis.

1 minute ago, Epsilon_The_Imperial said:

It's not any more woo-woo than what we're exposed to on a daily basis.

How did learn about this? Did you experience these entities or did someone teach you about it?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

How did learn about this? Did you experience these entities or did someone teach you about it?

Yes I did. I went online to find solutions, and gathered what I know from the website I linked and other synchronicities.

8 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Man that's really some woo-woo stuff you have going on there my friend.

I think he's talking about the ego with other words.

Even if he doesn't, shouldn't you be open to the idea ?

Radical open-mindedness my friend ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Epsilon_The_Imperial said:

Yes I did. I went online to find solutions, and gathered what I know from the website I linked and other synchronicities.

What happened in your experience?

@Epsilon_The_Imperial So you think Leo has a negative spirit hiding in his aura that is causing fatigue?

The only negative "sprit" people have attached to them is there own subconscious thoughts.

Just now, Rilles said:

What happened in your experience?

I still have to clear them, but what's been happening is an attachment to negative thoughts and phobias. 

When people talk about psychic attack, it's their subconscious fears manifesting themselves as negative energy. 

Entities can also attempt to manipulate your subconscious into being more fearful and anxious in an irrational manner. It takes, again, high vibrations to force them out. 

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Epsilon_The_Imperial So you think Leo has a negative spirit hiding in his aura that is causing fatigue?

The only negative "sprit" people have attached to them is there own subconscious thoughts.

I think the first and the second statements are not mutually exclusive. 

Also, the first statement is not cause for incredulity, as spirits do exist in a sensible manner, just don't expect hard, physical evidence.

7 minutes ago, Epsilon_The_Imperial said:

I still have to clear them, but what's been happening is an attachment to negative thoughts and phobias. 

Then thats what it is. The rest is noise. Stories. Go with experience.

@Shin I am open minded but at the same time seeds of belief can sprout very easily in the mind.

Just expressing my view.

I think it's fair to say that they exist, but really most common reason? Don't they also just leave once you give them no power?

@Epsilon_The_Imperial @cetus56

Definately the case!   My last Bufo Alvarius ceremony I felt the demons flowing out of me, I would move my arms and hands reaching from my back to the top and front of my head like pulling them out of me.  I screamed "Nooo" and made crazy type noises like those  demons would make.  It was all automatic, I didnt do this consciously, I saw it in the video after.  I had been with two girls the past 3 months that were pretty negative and dark in their energies.

My sleep dropped by like 2 hours and Ive felt much more energy ever since.

Negative entities and your own subconcious negative thoughts are kind of the same thing, except when you call them negative entities you are kind of externalizing them.  We are all one so really the negative entities are you also...

I think there are many ways to heal but basically it comes down to keeping your vibration high so your thought spirals are bringing you up instead of down.  

Whether its entities or your own subconscious negative (lack) beliefs/thoughts... none of that can feed off you being happy and spiritually awake.

Another perspective is to love those negative entities and negative beliefs/thoughts because they show you the places you are believing in something that is not true and the places were you believe in lack so you can go ahead and let go of them and keep expanding and raising your vibration.  They can be aides in your development.   

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Wow. Didn’t expect a post like this. What @Epsilon_The_Imperial is saying is completely true.

I never talked about it because I believed people wouldn’t be open to it, but glad this dude this ❣️

I dealt with entity issues myself as well. So have many people I knew. Mostly due to chronic psychedelics use within a short span. Some have went through hell due to it.

The susceptibility to negative entities and energy sources increases dramatically If you do paychedelics within a short time span. You can badly damage your system.

Not everything is “ego backlash” sometimes your just fucking your system up.

A few teachers who have experienced more than just some non dual awakening like Igor Kufayev also talk about it. If you don’t want to just rely on my or epsilon’s words.

One last thing about entities. They are negative energy sources, or energies cognised by the mind as beings at times. They are not subconscious thoughts. They will attach and weigh down on your subconscious issues though.

44 minutes ago, Nexeternity said:

keeping your vibration high so your thought spirals are bringing you up instead of down.  

@Epsilon_The_Imperial 

what do you mean with keeping the vibrations high. Is that what results from meditation?

@Epsilon_The_Imperial i know people will call you crazy and woo woo but I support you 100%.

Also. Keeping high vibrations is not going to help because it also attracts beings but of a different nature. Sadhguru says the best way is to have a rudraksha around your neck. It creates a cacoon of your own energies so other beings don't tauch you.

@cetus56 look. Even mooji is talking about this. 

Watch first 40sec of the video.

"Many forces visit this body. From different dimensions also" -Mooji.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Epsilon_The_Imperial i know people will call you crazy and woo woo but I support you 100%.

Also. Keeping high vibrations is not going to help because it also attracts beings but of a different nature. Sadhguru says the best way is to have a rudraksha around your neck. It creates a cacoon of your own energies so other beings don't tauch you.

@cetus56 look. Even mooji is talking about this. 

Watch first 40sec of the video.

"Many forces visit this body. From different dimensions also" -Mooji.

What makes you think Mooji is right? Because you think he is Enlightened? 

Entities latch on to your blocks. Emotional and otherwise, make you act in a way where you gather more karma so they can hole up in your system and be comfortable.

If you don’t act in a way to accrue karma, don’t try to control the situation and live a healthy lifestyle and work on your issues they will fall away when they blocks they have attached to fall away.