ivankiss

The whole bullshit of "being nothing"

171 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Here’s a thing that’s even crazier — even the actual is a concept.

Was thinking about this myself.

As soon as I stopped thinking, the concept of actuality being conceptual desolved haha.

Being here and now is what is actual. But it may be difficult to be pointed to.

If you aim to declare "everything is illusory", even being here now... I agree. It's all a dream. In all directions and dimensions. No doubt about it.

That does not seem to bother me tho.

It is rather liberating.

Just now, ivankiss said:

If you aim to declare "everything is illusory", even being here now... I agree. It's all a dream. In all directions and dimensions.

That does not seem to bother me tho.

It is rather liberating.

'Everything is illusory' and 'it's all a dream' are concepts and may only be a perception of experience and not what is.

....and I'm at peace with it... liberation.

Haha

@SOUL "I'm at peace with it" is also a concept.

There is no "I", no "peace", no "it". No liberation.

I would say there is nothing, but that would be a concept as well.

I'll just leave this hearth right here ❤️

@zambize Exactly my point.

Instead; let's celebrate in union and bliss. Let's create something beautiful! A unique memory for the Universe to remember.

Let's get drunk in our creation. 

Who cares if it's real or not. 

Percisely nobody.

9 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@SOUL "I'm at peace with it" is also a concept.

There is no "I", no "peace", no "it". No liberation.

I would say there is nothing, but that would be a concept as well.

I'll just leave this hearth right here ❤️

That the this, that or the other thing are nothing are just concepts. Telling you about being at peace in liberation is the concept, being at peace in liberation isn't a concept, it's being it.

Don't be confused by this, you are starting to overthink it now.

Edited by SOUL

@SOUL Agreed.

I did not have an intention to get way too serious about this haha. Just had a little fun with throwing some concepts around.

I guess one could say;

There is a difference between being nothing and trying to let everyone know you are it.

Forcing truth kinda ruins the whole point of the truth. 

Nothing speaks through everything. Forever.

@ivankiss dude my opinion is that whatever truth you have, your cool with it for being creative, trying to justify your truth is long. Just be the creative person you want to be and express, so yeah 

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Being in the present moment us the most valuable thing you can do with your life. If your ideas and concepts run you then who are you really? You got to understand that being nothing is also being everything. You see everything as you are nothing. From this perspective you can move mountains because it's everything that ever was an will  be 

6 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Let's get drunk in our creation. 

"

This is a gathering of Lovers.
In this gathering
there is no high, no low,
no smart, no ignorant,
no special assembly,
no grand discourse,
no proper schooling required.
There is no master,
no disciple.
This gathering is more like a drunken party,
full of tricksters, fools,
mad men and mad women.
This is a gathering of Lovers." Rumi

6 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I guess one could say;

There is a difference between being nothing and trying to let everyone know you are it.

Nothing speaks through everything. Forever.

Nothing police, we've heard reports that you aren't using the proper non-dual terminology when describing yourself.  On top of that, we're going to need you to pretend like you aren't human and have no interests other than Truth, so you can go ahead and get rid of your personality.  Love you Ivankiss, but this attitude of, "I'm just going to be who I am and let my personality shine" has gone too far

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

11 hours ago, SOUL said:

What does this even mean?

What word did i change? Now you read minds to know intentions of others from what you perceive to be happening?

Did i judge anyone? I made no moral judgements, that's just your erroneous perception. I'm open to someone having their own perspective, I just don't have to agree it's an accurate perception of what is and I can say I don't, this doesn't limit my openness to them having their own perspective. It also has no influence on whether it's accurate or not.

The question really is a matter of why are you so triggered by someone telling you it?

What you declared is your own personal truth, it's just yours and doesn't make it true for anyone except you.

If someone says to you if you don't believe in Jesus and the bible you're sinful, going to hell after you die and they say this is the truth, does this make it true for you? Does it make it an objective truth in the manifest world and does it in fact happen in your life and death? Is anyone else's beliefs true for anyone else just because they believe it to be the 'truth'?

People can believe anything they want, they can perceive it any way they do, they can have their own perspective or change any of them as they see fit. Waving around the name of Buddha doesn't make what one believes or says the truth, it just makes it their own and whether it's objective truth is based on the correlation between what they say is and what really is, not their belief in it.

Although, our personal experience of it and what we believe about it is our spirituality, this is our subjective experience of it. The nature of this is the way we deal with the pain, insecurity and unknowns in life and death. How we manage this in our 'spiritual life' creates or eliminates the influence of them in our experience of being.

So the exacting details of the way we believe it, perceive it and of our perspective is a personal truth that really only matters to how much self suffering it creates or eliminates in our experience of being. There is no knowing an universal objective truth in spirituality so that one teaches another as some 'master', it's personal, it's subjective and we all have our own experience of it.

My only goal in speaking on spirituality is to encourage people to find their own perspective which brings about the cessation of their own self suffering. It's not about teaching a personal truth as some universal truth, if the results around us are any indication then this quite often does cause self suffering, not cease it.

So one person's spiritual truth is another person's bullshit.

you are not reading what you wrote not seeing what kind of mirror you hold not reflecting inside. instead you want to make the „truest truths“ out of „one of the most truthful“ and try to tell me i am not yet what you already accomplished.

my truth is not your truth, ok thats fine. but what you call my truth is just a tool for me i use to understand. if a tool works it’s a truth, not all of it but well... if you want hierarchy find another fool. you didn’t even discuss the content, so what? i can’t even hear what you are saying anymore because you try to lower me in your perspective - if you want to teach me, you should know that talking like that makes you implausible. but i guess the teaching was not directed to me but to the public, so what’s its essence? (and whom are you talking to anyways?)

wisdom is not something you give and if, you can give it only to yourself by listening. you see the differences?

Edited by now is forever

Instead of trying to point out all concepts and expose their non-existance; we could realize that concepts are a part of our creation as well. They are nescessery. 

They are there for us to create understanding and perfect our communication skills.

It is fragmentation. It is limiting. It is describing the indescribable. It is hallucination. 

Even two individuals agreeing on a certain common "truth" is a hallucination. They simply agree to hallucinate the same truth into their experience. It is illusory.

We should be aware of these things.

Simply make peace with all parts of creation.

Do not try to limit it. You will fail.

Be open. Inclusive. 

Love your illusion. Love your masterpiece.

Rest in eternal peace.

On 1/2/2019 at 7:25 AM, ivankiss said:

@ajasatya I express. I do not deny.

This is the meaning I create for myself. 

The anger is not mine.

I am open to be proven wrong.

Get your point though.

@eleveneleven What I did with this post was simply reflecting back onto this forum the bullshit I notice.

Why? Cuz I choose to. 

I may or may not accomplish anything.

I do understand I am pointing to myself. 

That does not mean there cannot be a debate.

I want to understand the point in calling everyone delusional and discrediting their journey. 

Is that a thing now? Like a revolution or something? 

I don't care about words and concepts. I care about the intention behind them.

What is it in this case? 

Pls don't say "nothing".

Everyone is at different stages and "what is" or GOD shines through the lens of our belief systems differently for everyone. Detachment is a strong lesson to learn, take one sniff of the implications of that can get you far. 

My understanding is..All that LOVE is, is pure acceptance. Willfull participation with what is. Integrating our shadows is a game we can play on this plane but on another level it isn't happening at all. And this is where I, or my ego loses understanding. Because for all of my positioning in life when face to face with the true realisation of nothingness brings forth a rude awakening of sorts. Seeing the game of spirituality when face to face with GOD the path ceases to exist. And i don't really know what to do with that.

16 minutes ago, MisterMan said:

Seeing the game of spirituality when face to face with GOD the path ceases to exist. And i don't really know what to do with that.

I feel like this might be an issue for many.

It may as well be the reason why those who are enlightened, metaphorically speaking, are unable to leave the concept of enlightenment and nothingness behind.

This is where purpose comes in.

This is where passion takes over. Creativity.

Meaning. Connection. Expansion. Expression. Love.

This is the birth of The Creator. The end of victimhood. The recognition of will. 

It is living in the here and now. It is following your excitement without questioning a thing. It is the ultimate fulfillment. It is that which gives meaning to the meaningless.

While seeking, achieving this should be one's highest motive.

You did not start walking this path to run in circles. You started it to wake up to your totality. To become it.

Not to be stuck on philosophizing about being it. 

You are the master. Show it. Express it uniquelly. Don't use limitations in order to describe your infinitude. 

Be infinite here and now.

Play the game of being human. Do it in a most loving and accepting way. Respect this journey. You did not create it to spit on it once you become aware of it.

Do not deny the sleep. Simply be awake; now that you've awakened.

Love.

@Mikael89 a yawn is different when it’s a smile. a yawn is different when it’s an interruption of that what didn’t yet become. don’t become the yawn and the yawn won’t matter.

and even if, yawn like a cat or a dog.

Edited by now is forever