theking00

relationship or enlightenment

22 posts in this topic

What do you think is more important relationship to the God or to the people?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

We are one, theres no separation, so relating with others is relating with god. And the fun part is, youre alone in this world so youre relating with yourself.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

of course enlightenment but at the same time I want to have a girlfriend.   

@theking00 so enlightement is in a cinflict of having a gf?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@theking00 so enlightement is in a cinflict of having a gf?

my ego wants to have a gf. 

Just go toward what you want.

If you want a girlfriend, then there is no harm in that. Abstaining from this will not get you any closer to enlightenment because you're just resisting what is. In fact, it will probably hurt your progress.

So, don't pick. You can do both. 

Listen to your feelings and intuition.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

They come both ways. In order to Awaken one must have a basic relationship with all human being from forever, literally no more grudges or enemies, othewise is impossible to trancend the mind. 

Like it was said: Love thy enemies is the greatest virtue.

A domestic relationship is useful for many, but not for everyone. It all depends on what you want in life. Awakening is more important than an unconscious partner per example. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 12/27/2018 at 7:47 AM, Hellspeed said:

A domestic relationship is useful for many, but not for everyone. It all depends on what you want in life. Awakening is more important than an unconscious partner per example. 

@HellspeedTotally agree! I'm incredibly open to love and pursuing a relationship but it can be hard to find someone understanding & open minded enough to give you space for personal development/awakening without feeling insecure. There's part of the journey we walk together, and there's part of the journey it seems we walk "alone". Men I've met in the last few years want marriage, kids & moving in at record speed. We aren't wild dogs, why must we be domesticated? 

Edited by rabbitat

On 28.12.2018 at 5:13 PM, rabbitat said:

@HellspeedTotally agree! I'm incredibly open to love and pursuing a relationship but it can be hard to find someone understanding & open minded enough to give you space for personal development/awakening without feeling insecure. There's part of the journey we walk together, and there's part of the journey it seems we walk "alone". Men I've met in the last few years want marriage, kids & moving in at record speed. We aren't wild dogs, why must we be domesticated? 

Same I've been asking myself again and again. 

Maybe the fundamentalist mentality around has to do greatly with this. Is not easy to change a traumatic/chronic world. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Forget enlightenment, what about fully healing as an individual before even contemplating romantic involvement?

Enlightenment comes naturally after doing the proper healing/vibrational work, so anyone going directly for enlightenment before this is wasting their time. They're trying to have a high vibrational realization from a low vibrational view point.

Just know that until you do the healing that you absolutely need, you are bringing all of your unhealthy, neurotic, and unloving tendencies into your relationship with every person, not even including romantic relationships. You likely can't abstain from every relationship while you heal, and even if you could for most that would be unhealthy, but it's a choice to enter a romantic relationship. You don't need a romantic partner, if you haven't healed you don't even know who you would authentically want as a partner.

And the people who usually get hurt the most by unhealthy individuals are the one's closest to them. Which means the closer you bring somebody to you, the more intimate you become without doing the proper vibrational work, the more you're going to hurt the people you care about.

Focus on being who the world desperately needs you to be instead of egoic desires, like having someone join in your suffering.

I personally have both.

They do not interfear. They cooperate. 

They compliment each other.

Then again, I might be just a lucky guy to have a wonderful, wise goddess as my partner.

Non dual relationshps are a thing.

There were times when it seemed like the two do not go hand in hand.

But love proved us wrong.

Everything goes together if there is love.

until 2015 my life was way too fucked up so i picked enlightenment first. best choice ever (for me).

unborn Truth

15 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Everything goes together if there is love.

Beautifully said.

@theking00 Let love guide you when you're in a labyrinth. 

On 12/31/2018 at 4:13 AM, Elysian said:

Forget enlightenment, what about fully healing as an individual before even contemplating romantic involvement?

Why are you saying this? 

2 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Why are you saying this? 

For the reasons I stated below it.

Enlightenment, but there's no reason why you can't use your relationship to help you (both) reach enlightenment.