Fairy

Tired of this no-self BS

29 posts in this topic

*** NOTE *** 

" You are not your hand, but your hand can show you who you are, looking at it is not enough. You can get enlightened right now with this very direct method, you don't have to meditate for 10,000 hours in a comfortable room to find your true self. "

Armchair philosophers like to speculate about all sorts of theories without actually actualizing their work. They work within the domain of language and all of that work is done in a nice comfortable house/apartment/building while they sip on some hot tea and sit on a cushy meditation cushion.

Nutshell.jpeg

Want to locate the self?

Pour some lye on your right hand and your true self will be revealed. All of this non-sense of " you are not your hand because if you cut your hand you are still here... so where is the self?? " nonsense will be resolved.

At that moment, when the hand is burning and your thoughts begin to race, will you finally come in contact with yourself. You will discover yourself this way.

If you don't have lye laying around in your garage then stick your right hand in some very cold snow until you come in contact with the self.

~  " Without Pain, Without Sacrifice, We would have NOTHING. "

This is your Hand.png

Gallery of Methods :

hand.jpeg

stove.jpeg

handsnow.jpeg

Edited by Fairy

Always nice to see the Christmas spirit in action, tbh meditating in the cold is a pretty cool idea no pun intended

You will be left only with burned or cold hand...you are tired because you cant find it because you is not real....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@AlwaysBeNice It's actually pretty productive as well. As soon as your focus starts dropping you get instant feedback because you start freezing more.

Spirituality isn’t philosophising, but the 2 bit spiritual philosophers who have an awakening and do psychedelics, are like those duded that smokes weed in college & think they understand the whole world, are guilty of the nonesense you speak of.

Non duality as a whole lacks so much nuance, it’s actually quite stupid. Until you get it, especially if you’ve had a few glimpses your infatuation, dreams and escapist belief system won’t let you see that though.

Because “you are deep”. Those that say otherwise. “Using the mind” lol idiots... you though... “don’t even use the mind”... “there is nothing to get you see”...... 

For those in non duality. You must be intelligent enough somewhere in your mind that the simplicity of how you interpret your experience (and then deny that you do) is not grounded, and doesn’t really hold up.

Edited by Arhattobe

Did it worked for you ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@NoSelfSelf Put your right hand in some snow until you begin to die from hypotermia if needed, right before you physically die you will wake up and discover that everything that was taught to you from within the domain of language was false.

You will have many objections coming up as your hand begins to freeze, like oh it's just a human hand at 36.5c and snow at a lower temperature so the molecules in my hand are sending signals to my brain blah blah blah... keep going until you begin to scream and surrender to it and you will come in contact with the self.

@Fairy So you lived to talk about it huh? hold my beer i got this!

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

& here I was thinking this dude was actually try to speak some sense lol

“want to reach non duality? Fuck your arm up”

why didnt the Buddha think of that? Smh

Edited by Arhattobe

@Damir Elezi Not a thought experiment, you will physically come in contact with the self. Note, i'm not saying you are your hand, but your hand can be used to discover your true self. All of you can do this right now, make this a priority right now and you'll see what i'm talking about.

So we've got snow, lye and ummm.. if you don't have access to any of those 2 use a faucet turned at a hot/cold temperature or a hot stove ( not recommended ) . Extremely easy, and better than looking at your hand or praying/meditating. You immediately re-connect with your true-self.

You can do this every day until it clicks that you are a self within a no-self and you will reach enlightenment at a fast rate.

hand.jpeg

hands.jpeg

Edited by Fairy

1 hour ago, Arhattobe said:

Spirituality isn’t philosophising, but the 2 bit spiritual philosophers who have an awakening and do psychedelics, are like those duded that smokes weed in college & think they understand the whole world, are guilty of the nonesense you speak of.

Non duality as a whole lacks so much nuance, it’s actually quite stupid. Until you get it, especially if you’ve had a few glimpses your infatuation, dreams and escapist belief system won’t let you see that though.

Because “you are deep”. Those that say otherwise. “Using the mind” lol idiots... you though... “don’t even use the mind”... “there is nothing to get you see”...... 

For those in non duality. You must be intelligent enough somewhere in your mind that the simplicity of how you interpret your experience (and then deny that you do) is not grounded, and doesn’t really hold up.

It certainly appears like that from a rational vantage point. 

45 minutes ago, Fairy said:

Armchair philosophers like to speculate about all sorts of theories without actually actualizing their work. They work within the domain of language and all of that work is done in a nice comfortable house/apartment/building while they sip on some hot tea and sit on a cushy meditation cushion.

Want to locate the self?

Pour some lye on your right hand and your true self will be revealed. All of this non-sense of " you are not your hand because if you cut your hand you are still here... so where is the self?? " nonsense will be resolved.

At that moment, when the hand is burning and your thoughts begin to race, will you finally come in contact with yourself. You will discover yourself this way.

If you don't have lye lying around in your garage then stick your right hand in some very cold snow until you come in contact with the self.

This is your Hand.png

No-self simply means discovering the connection with whole reallity. It does not mean that you are not your hands or thoughts, it means one is everything and this body can reach immortallity if one awakens. The greatest point is no point. Seeing everyone and everything as it is is the point. Discovering the inside leads to everything, but is tricky if one uses the mind. Being the reason of letting go, even the understanding and knowledge. Reallity about oneself cannot be grasped with the notions we have, logically. Is beyond all that. Try as you might. It will unfold not by trying. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

One will notice that the body we all have is a completion of the whole universe to graps itself, go against it, you simply die and transform in ashes and so on, to a new existance. That does not mean if you die you will reach immortallity that way or you will continue to feel. We feel because of the setup of the body, we cease to feel when it disbanded. There is no conscious life in the realm of pure consciousness wich is the whole, only through the connection of the body/mind system. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

This is so funny! :D

I hope we will not have to many casualties on Christmas.

Anyway, finding this true self will not resolve your problems, actually it can cause more problems if you are not ready. 

That is the christmas spirit!

And christmas here in Sweden packs some cold ass cold showers, I do try to take them every day, and I surrender I to the pain.

No enlightenment has been realized, but I have observed racing thoughts, pain, bodily movements outside of my control, screaming, internal screaming, laughing and euphoria. My surrender has brought me only to observe reality unfold in my cold shower, but it has not unfolded to the point of self-realization. 

@Igor82 You have to do it until you have a near-death experience, the self is sneaky and hidden and doesn't reveal itself unless you go in for the kill. Make sure to take your precautions. No one wants to approach enlightment this way because it's too-direct and most people are scared.

In before someone complains they lost their hands.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

In before someone complains they lost their hands.

:D 

I got a batch of 5-Meo getting shipped to my home atm. Ill take 45mg of that shit and stuff it right into my bum, run and put my straitjacket, lock myself into the wardrobe and prove this theory right, FOR SCIENCE!

Jokes aside, I have not had a NDE, but if I ever die on the 5-Meo, ill let you know@Fairy