Zigzag Idiot

Zigzag Idiot and the ladder of Objective Reason

1,790 posts in this topic

On 9/21/2019 at 2:23 PM, DrewNows said:

no idea how anyone can read that jibberish

Here's more jibberish! ?

17 mcg of 5 meo dmt vaporized first time.

Probably too much. Time stops. Crickets drown out ,,,,,  off and on

Cranial blasted open

Journaled into my fear realtime,

still tripping but coming down

Whew,,,,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

That was very intense.

There was a real heavy body lode in it. Awareness didn't alter.

It did feel like time stopped in a way.

still quite a bit of forehead pressure and crickets louder than usual.

To some this will really sound crazy,,,,

crickets signify activation of a minor chakra

http://humanityhealing.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/The-Cerebellum-and-the-Alta-Major.pdf

I lack some aspects of courage that I formerly expressed when I lived as a drinker. For instance, when around a group of friends (half lit alpha males) I would enjoy changing the music from something 'tough guy', like Hank Williams Jr. to something like Dreamboat Annie just to watch their uncomfortableness and see who would speak out and what they would say. What I thought was my own quirkiness I later realized as 'a type of drunk' that also manifested in others. Is there an Andy Kaufman archetype? If so or regardless, Jim Carey was able to embody that in his portrayal of Andy in the movie Man on the Moon.

Sitting with uncomfortable things though later proved helpful in being able to let go and forgive others for their being in fear and lashing out. I nearly had my private pilots license when I was just 17. Before I got consumed by fear. The older I get, the greater my fear of height becomes but I don't care about overcoming my fear of heights anymore. It doesn't matter. I'm a walking contradiction but I don't care about that either.

Never underestimate the value of light heartedness. A message that I would find again in the writings of Maurice Nicoll. To be able to play the role of the fool or Idiot requires inner separation from the fear of being the fool or Idiot.

I relate to Joe Walsh sometimes because he's a Solar Saturn-Mars essence type.

Bingo.

Good video. Not sure why he is linking acceptance to "everything is okay as it is" though. 

Man I love it when someone can deliver a powerful message in a few minutes of video. Keep it simple. Job done. Great message he gives. 

@Keyhole @Bill W  Glad to hear your voices. Please excuse me for shitting with the door open.

Always affecting one's frame of reference. 

My sharing this is inevitable. So, Here it is.

I appreciate Martin for not hiding his hypocrisy. He confesses it elsewhere, as well. Mr pottymouth becomes Mr grouchy pants. Flagrantly expressing negative emotions.

The Queen of hearts represent the 'i's in us which scream with the most intensity. Everyone has Queen of hearts.

Queen of hearts food.

How does Queen of hearts food affect you? That's a good question to sit with.

Willie knows how to sing from his Queen of hearts at times. So, it's an expansive frame of reference.,,,,

There are the three types.

Intellectually centered

Emotionally centered always feeding on queen of hearts food

Instinctive-moving centered

Instinctive-moving centered people embody what they do. They have a natural genius for imitation. That's why I type Jim Carey as an instinctive-moving centered person. Appears he became Realized shortly after this chapter in his life.

King of Hearts

The Queen of hearts is present here but the message is given by the King of hearts. Conscious love.

King of hearts message.

King of hearts food.

Ironically here, the Joker is simply jack of hearts.

Serenade is the voice of the true Joker.

Please excuse my walmart musical sophistication.

Do any of you actually care about the other people here or is it just for YOUR benefit, ultimately?

Both. @Keyhole

From Maurice Nicoll-

SEEING OTHERS

“Remember that we see one another by our associations, once we become ‘familiar,’ as it is called, with each other. What we do not understand is that seeing a person by one’s own associations with him or her has nothing to do with what the person really is. Try to see another person without associations.” V. 1, p. 296

THE SPIDERWEB OF ASSOCIATIONS

“If we could see without mechanical associations laid down in us
we would really see what things and people are like. Unfortunately impressions fall on a network of associations and prevent us after a certain age from seeing the essential meaning of things. We see life, as it were, through a thick network, a spiderweb of associations, and in consequence we never really see anything or anyone.” V. 4, p. 1399

ON ‘NOT FIXING’

“As long as you externally consider another person with a view to trying to change him or her—that is, as long as you think the other person should be different—you are not externally considering, but internally considering. The basis of internal considering is that others should be different, and from this comes ‘making accounts’ against others...One thing is quite certain, and that is that the more sincerely we observe ourselves and what is in us, the less smug we shall be. And from this it follows that we shall be less satisfied to think that we know what the other person should be like.” V. 1, pp. 268-9

TRANSFORMING MECHANICAL REACTIONS

“To be offended is extremely easy. It is a mechanical reaction. Not to be offended, or to transform being offended is difficult. It requires a lot of thought, a lot of inner adjustment, a lot of remembering what one is like oneself, and so on, to transform the first impact of being offended. That is real work on oneself.” V. 1, p. 270 

TRANSFORMING MECHANICAL REACTIONS II

“When you find a person who obviously dislikes you there is another task for personal work. Notice what he dislikes in you if you can. Remember that we have to thank those who make it necessary for us to work on ourselves.” V. 3, p. 976

COMPASSION

“Now suppose you are sufficiently interested and sufficiently con- scious to notice how these impressions fall on you mechanically, and suppose that you have sufficient valuation of the Work to wish to transform these impressions, which means not letting them simply fall on their usual place, exciting your usual dislikes and hatreds.

. . . If you understand something of what it means when it is said in the Work that people are mechanical, then you will not accept the impression so easily. You will realize that it is not the person’s fault. You will realize that the person always does this, always says this, because he is a machine...(At the same time) you see your own me- chanicalness and how you are constantly doing the same thing.”

V. 1, p. 339

COMPASSION II

“It is impossible to endure one another’s unpleasant manifestations in the right sense of the meaning of the word unless we see our own unpleasant manifestations and know them and accept them...(We) begin to realize our own helplessness, so we can endure the helpless- ness of others.” V. 3, p. 832 

More from Maurice Nicoll interpreting the Gurdjieff Work 

BEARING UNPLEASANT MANIFESTATIONS

“One sign of Being is the capacity to bear the unpleasant manifestations of others. Why is this a sign of greater Being? The answer is that you cannot do this unless you have seen in yourself what you dis-like in others...When you have just criticized someone, go over what you said carefully and apply it to yourself. This neutralizes poison in you.” V. 1, pp. 168, 176 

ON BEING PASSIVE TO NEGATIVE STATES

“Sometimes when one is in a bad state and attempts to get out of it and fails to do so, one can be consciously passive to it, without be- ing negative and without identifying with it fully, having the inner certainty that it will pass provided one does not let negative imagina- tion work and does not consent to its presence. This is a form of Self- Remembering, and it is just as if one has to wait, and knows that one has to, because it is raining too heavily and one cannot go out just at present and yet remains certain it will clear.” V. 1, p. 368

RESPONSIBILITY FOR NEGATIVE STATES

“If you are in a negative state, it is always your own fault, from the Work point of view. No matter what happened, what someone said, what someone did, we have to become responsible for our negative states—ourselves. . .When you feel the presence of negative emotions in you, as a foreign substance, as acutely as a stomach-ache, then you will seek, for your own reasons, to work on yourself and transform your inner state for your own inner health...But this takes many years and requires a certain inner courage, an inner bravery, an inner determination, until something new is born distinct from life.”

V. 2, p. 695 

Enneagram Archetypes within Levels of Consciousness

Spiral Dynamics is a model that describes phylogenetics, the evolution of the

species. The Enneagram of Personality is a tool that details the fixated aspects

of the individual and describes ontogentics, the development of the individual

of the species. Pairing these two systems provides a map for the evolution of

individuals through levels of consciousness. Through properly comprehending

and applying these two systems, we can develop deep compassion and

understanding for our fellow human beings and can be more effective in all

endeavors (Ooten, Unpublished).

from: http://www.consciousdynamicsllc.com/home/levels_of_consciousness.html 

You can pick out your personality type from the lower part of the page,,,,,

My personality type (Enneatype 6 chief feature fear-  through the Spiral stages-

Type Six: The Questioner/The Vizier. In the Purple level of awareness, Type
Six, the Questioner, takes on the role of the Vizier, becoming an advisor to the
authorities of the group. The Vizier rigidly obeys the magical beliefs in order to
keep the group safe, secure, clothed, and fed. The Vizier uses her intuitive powers
to forestall or forewarn of dangers that may compromise the group, advising the
authorities how to remain in power (Ooten, Unpublished; Ooten, 2010).

Type Six: The Questioner/The Conniver. Type Six, the Questioner, is the
Conniver at the Red level. The Conniver has the ability to move into the phobic
prey space or the counterphobic perpetrator space. The paranoia is in full
swing with the mentality that “I’ll get them before they get me” and “better
you than me”. The phobic Conniver uses her intellectual faculties to move
towards those more powerful to be protected. The counterphobic moves into a
position of perpetrator, defending their hedonistic desires intellectually (Ooten,

Type Six: The Questioner/The Obligationist. Type Six, the Questioner becomes
the Obligationist at the Blue level, as duty calls the righteous to battle for the
good of all. Type Six understands that sacrifice is necessary to ensure safety
and security for the group. The Six sacrifices self and is subsumed in the group,
believing that this is the only way to attain salvation. Doubt and questions are
permitted to recede in the mind of a true believer, and this allows the Questioner
to have the desired certainty of “the authority”, sacrificing the “inner authority”
(Ooten, Unpublished).

Type Six: The Questioner/The Frenetic. The independent mindset at the
Orange level reduces the ability to trust in an outside authority and Type Six,
The Questioner, must look inward for authority. Yet, Type Six still questions and
doubts her inner authority. Questioning the inner authority, combined with
needing external scientific proof, leads Type Six to become the Frenetic. Faith
in an external authority is mistrusted. There is also a drive for material security,
which can be procured only through one’s own actions. This drive can create
courageous action through risk taking to seek ways to advance, forcing through
fears and questions (Ooten, Unpublished; Ooten, 2010).

Type Six: The Questioner/The Champion. As Type Six, the Questioner
becomes aware that “going it alone” doesn’t bring security, she turns to trusting
others. In allowing herself to trust others, she begins to learn to trust herself. She
finds connection with others through serving as the Champion for underdog
causes, the downtrodden, and the disenfranchised. In the egalitarian mindset of
Type Six in the Green level, she still does not trust authority figures, and she does
not trust herself as an authority (Ooten, Unpublished; Ooten, 2010).

Type Six: The Questioner/The Trusting Self. In the Yellow level of
consciousness, Type Six, the Questioner, is able to trust himself for the first time.
The Trusting Self transforms rigidity and inconsistency into solidity as faith is
embodied. From an understanding of the need for adaptive, flexible systems, the
Trusting Self can operate under external authority when needed, or can serve as
the authority. “Authority can be authorities because I’m the authority too, and I
trust myself” (Ooten, Unpublished; Ooten, 2010).

Type Six: The Questioner/The Faithful Self. Type Six, the Questioner,
understands at the Turquoise level that fear is simply one aspect of the multitude
of experiences, and it has no more meaning than any other experience (Ooten,
Unpublished). Realizing that life and death are merely energy states, the Faithful
Self understands that security is always present and trusts in reality as it unfolds.
Faith and trust in the unknowing brings courage to act spontaneously and allows
Type Six to lead the continuation of life (Esposito, 2008; Ooten, 2010).

Mushroom trip #2

My first 5 gram Golden Teacher trip was a week ago. I repeated this again yesterday except this time I made tea with the mushrooms. I took notes again. It's a struggle for me to do this but I feel it helps me integrate better. Lots of yawning,,,, I'm giving my friend a few days to review my notes and the opportunity to edit out anything that she doesn't want me to reveal here. Some stuff relating solely to me I may share off and on in the meantime.

Again it was a pleasant trip. Felt sense of psychological healing yesterday evening and today. But during the trip, an ANSWER/solution to a situation that developed earlier in the week.

A person in my local environment made attempts this past week to psychologically manipulate me in a very negative yet subtle way. Passive aggressive nuclear weapons were brought out, you could say. It felt that intense. Shock, almost.

There was a good deal of fear and confusion coming from this person who was attempting this. They were of a Mercurial essence type. Big smiles, then not. Snappy, agile, small talk,,,,  Mercury (thyroid) types are said to be the most perceptive of all the types. Perceptive of others in a way that a master thief or a good Doctor is. Catching details that most others overlook,,,,,

To be honest, they got inside my head. They made me fear.

The trip yesterday  showed me how to get a handle on the person who was trying to get a handle on me. For me to get a handle on them just long enough to set them free again going in the right (harmonious) direction. No problem. No harm. An enormous sense of relief,,,,,

Relaxed body.