Zigzag Idiot

Zigzag Idiot and the ladder of Objective Reason

1,796 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, remember said:

the sea knows there is no hurry, we shall get there some day.

Hey, I totally agree with what you said here. There's this movie, Heaven Can Wait. However, I have seen the ocean, but I didn't force my way into it.

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

Hey, I totally agree with what you said here. There's this movie, Heaven Can Wait. However, I have seen the ocean, but I didn't force my way into it.

you don`t have to, the ocean is a force in you or it is not.

23 minutes ago, remember said:

you don`t have to, the ocean is a force in you or it is not.

Yes, correct. I totally agree. But, I'm saying something else. I was "something else," without a body or external environment. When I got out of that, I didn't believe it until something else happened. That's the main reason why I'm in the forum. It's probably one of my biggest discovery in my life. Hey, and I'm not saying to believe me. I will have to find a way to include this in my LP without sounding woo-woo. It'll be interesting. The ocean force is always within each of us no matter what.

29 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Yes, correct. I totally agree. But, I'm saying something else. I was "something else," without a body or external environment. When I got out of that, I didn't believe it until something else happened. That's the main reason why I'm in the forum. It's probably one of my biggest discovery in my life. Hey, and I'm not saying to believe me. I will have to find a way to include this in my LP without sounding woo-woo. It'll be interesting. The ocean force is always within each of us no matter what.

so you mean you had a near death experience? or an out of body experience? i would really love to hear!

i had a near death experience once, the day after, i shaved my hair. there are reasons for everything.

Edited by remember

@Key Elements ah now i understand what you mean - for me there was no forcing or not forcing, i was just sent back with an unknown purpose. some things in life are too synchronistic to be coincidences.

51 minutes ago, remember said:

so you mean you had a near death experience? or an out of body experience? i would really love to hear!

i had a near death experience once, the day after, i shaved my hair. there are reasons for everything.

Maybe a bit of both? Facing my actual death and without body or anything. I just call it Kensho. Because of this, and other experiences, the 10 Ox Herding Pics story that Shinzen Young mentioned made sense to me. I entered the forum because Leo mentioned Ox's tail in one of his videos. I think I'll post something on the forum soon, but kind of busy right now. I can't wait to get to the point where I'm actually telling the full story in my LP. A life purpose is complex, not so easy getting heard and trying to spread peace, love, truth, etc. How's your LP? Mine is bilingual studies, but will include this profound insight.

I have a blog already, and a website. Blog is active with around 200 followers, not much. Have to work on it. I'm trying to recover from an illness too, almost there. Can't wait to work on it fully. So much to do now.

12 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Maybe a bit of both? Facing my actual death and without body or anything. I just call it Kensho. Because of this, and other experiences, the 10 Ox Herding Pics story that Shinzen Young mentioned made sense to me. I entered the forum because Leo mentioned Ox's tail in one of his videos. I think I'll post something on the forum soon, but kind of busy right now. I can't wait to get to the point where I'm actually telling the full story in my LP. A life purpose is complex, not so easy getting heard and trying to spread peace, love, truth, etc. How's your LP? Mine is bilingual studies, but will include this profound insight.

my life purpose has always been consciousness. there is not just one purpose in my life and i could not pack it into one project alone. i also would not want that. at the moment i`m in a sense waiting until purpose takes me to another shore - it has always been like that so i am not an agressive seeker, although i try to work on some basic karma at the moment. maybe i`m still waiting for the sea to settle a little bit. an odyssey is not a cruise. xD

sorry @Zigzag Idiot we are using your diary... it`s a little rude. (int-ruding)

Edited by remember

5 hours ago, remember said:

sorry @Zigzag Idiot we are using your diary... it`s a little rude. (int-ruding)

No problemo. I enjoy the company ?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

13 hours ago, remember said:

i guess it`s more difficult to understand that male female controversy when you grew up in the 50ies? but i would confront you the same way again if i would encounter something like that again. so i guess it`s absolutely no appology but still a declaration of respecting most of you. (wanted to tell you in case it might interest you).

I was born in 1967 so I kinda grew up in the 70's-80's.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, Key Elements said:

There's this movie, Heaven Can Wait.

When I quit cigarettes and stayed on pain pills for a few weeks, I fell in love with Warren Beaty for a short time. It's the only time in my life that I felt really gay. Particularly Warren Beaty in his role in Heaven can wait. This was about 20 years ago. 

"Suddenly I realized I had carried around unconsciously for five years, a masturbation fantasy about Wilma Flintstone." - George Carlin

Sexual energy is considered a center unto itself in the Fourth Way Work. A system of seven centers.

Being is spontaneity.

Mind is reactive.

"Worry is preposterous" - Terence McKenna 

I had forgotten about this great Fourth Way Website.

http://www.rahul.net/raithel/otfw/fourthway.html

An excerpt - 

The scientific information contained in these essays is generally accepted and can be found on the web or in popular modern books. What is different here and not contained in those sources, is the organization or ordering of the information.

In particular, the structure applied here is based on my understanding of the fourth way. It may seem strange to see fourth way ideas expressed in terms of modern scientific thought, but much of the fourth way cosmology is supported by modern science (albeit unwittingly). It would appear, to one who values the fourth way even above modern science, to give modern science a special validity, especially in that area of modern endeavor known as quantum physics. In a similar way, we can find correspondences between modern psychological and neurological discoveries with fourth way ideas, but again the interpretation of the information, its meaning, is understood differently.

I am writing this and publishing it here because I think it is a useful example of how work on the fourth way (called, simply, "the work") can lead us into a more active and personal relationship with the world in which we find ourselves. We now find an announcement of some new scientific discovery intriguing, know what relates or might relate to it, "where it belongs" so to speak, and how it might add to our understanding in many different areas. We read a myth and suddenly gain an insight into something the inventors were trying to tell us. The fourth way enables us to integrate knowledge with life and so forge a path of ever-increasing understanding and wonder.

Poejomolayrdr af opening up my housemate tom 

Oe3 - 4 days to provide liupy

de one on one Inquiry and dialogue i ewwrtppppypp  somewhat to oprove ,.

edidcatedh

On 11/28/2019 at 9:24 AM, Zigzag Idiot said:

Poejomolayrdr af opening up my housemate tom 

Oe3 - 4 days to provide liupy

de one on one Inquiry and dialogue i ewwrtppppypp  somewhat to oprove ,.

edidcatedh

I have no idea what this is,,,?

Guess I'm officially schizophrenic.

Having abandoned modern dental care years ago, I look crazy if I smile or laugh big.

Back in the 90's a friend introduced me to the idea of making my own colloidal silver.  I learned how to clear up infection in a tooth in about 2-3 days. But it hasn't prevented most of them from slowly rotting out. I'm really ok about it as long as I can find soft foods to eat. 

Lose a front tooth and immediately experience being marginalized by the majority of people you encounter. I also saw this in myself, as the one who judged others for such things. For appearances.

I saw some of my automatic judgements.

Afterward I was a little bit freer. It's ok to have preferences. It doesn't matter.

Cuture endorses acquired Conscience which changes from Culture to Culture.

Inner quiet and peace is experienced with Awakened Conscience. Which is universal. It's in the language of the smile.

Nobody seems to really want this. 

A perspective about Conscience

There is a necessity for some form of ongoing sitting practice in addition to mindfulness and body awareness. We have to be able to boss our Automaton around at least a little each day in order for our being to grow. Making my Automaton sit still and not think thoughts for at least 20 minutes at a time Is my practice, called Centering Prayer. I'm a person who for years refused to practice any kind of regular meditation.

Perhaps you're an athlete and already have a kinesthetic body. Can you make it sit still?

Ocke: "We arouse the intelligence of the Spiritual Witness through the practice of ‘I AM’. Through ‘I AM’ we can get access to the universal ‘I AM’. This will bring us a more stable presence and therefore an intuitive intelligence, which is called the intelligence of the Heart. This intelligence will teach us to live from Conscience – that is, to do the Will of the cosmos. Our cognitive intelligence is way to slow for this process."

From : http://www.higherbeingbodies.com/a-dialogue-with-ocke.html

also: 

"Formatory thinking is only dualistic; this is to think with the most mechanical part of the intellectual center. To understand something beyond the formatory is to understand with the higher parts of both the intellectual and emotional centers. Reason of understanding is the Reason of your Being. It is the intelligence of your heart.  It is literally a working together of Anahatha, the heart-chakra and Vishuda, Ajgna and Ahasrara. The three higher chakras, namely the throat, forehead and crown. The chakras are the sense organs of the Kesdjan-body. They are the same as what we call in our Work the centers.  Mr. Adie knew this. This is why his sittings are so important. Doing these will lead to a higher vibration-level of the sense-organs of the Kesdjan body. This will enable you to contact and to receive the higher hydrogens of Work-ideas – these have their residence in the Kesdjan-body of the Earth.  The mind is just an over-valued computer and it is not much help in the growing of the Reason of understanding."

Ocke: "Remorse will bring conscious suffering. This is to see and feel your own mechanical behaviour or negativity and seeing you can’t do anything about it. Conscious suffering will bring the Work deeper in you and therefore will increase your being so that conscience can speak. It will give a constant and unflagging need to work and enable you to pass the first threshold.   Conscious suffering is the medicine to make the Automaton surrender to the Permanent Witness. The Automaton is an instrument. The Permanent Witness has to learn how to use it. This process comes into being with man number four."

I love this sentence.- Conscious suffering is the medicine to make the Automaton surrender to the Permanent Witness.

Note to noself/Self.

My days left in this body on this planet are numbered. That I'm sure.
I better find a way to make them really count.

Freqently being in tune and sporadically touching base with the strange attractor is my strategy for getting accurate downloads. Hot steaming showers seem to fascilitate this process. Letting go and returning to beginners mind resets the conditions which spontaneously inspire insights which initiate the process of deepening insights. Creating a space in which insights/images can display themselves brfore me in an empty un perpurbed mind.
I'm patiently stalking. Stalking involves sobriety, recognizing the cubic centermeter of Chance when it appears, spontaneity born from clarity, trust and the innocence found in recognizing the good the will witnessed in others when they are vibrationally in resonance.

Laughter and lightheartness ?provides extra illumination for the discernment Truth.. ?

I CHING reading 12-2-2019

Hexagram 25  Innocence. Not Expecting/Not Projecting  changing line 6

Hexagram 17 Following

A small excerpt from the council of line 6 -

This line also councils a person not to blame himself when he has made a mistake. Making mistakes is a part of the Cosmic Way of learning. After recognizing that he has made a mistake, all he needs to do is rid himself of the mistaken idea or belief, let go of the matter, and go on. Only the ego attaches itself to the mistake and indulges in blaming the person. The ego does this to make him afraid of learning. Accepting the ego's blame puts a poison arrow on him, and also opens the door to more blame being heaped on by the egos in others. All these consequences of accepting self blame compromise the misfortune mentioned. He can end his misfortune by freeing himself from the poison arrow of self- blame.

"Rome falls 9 times an hour." - Terence McKenna describing James Joyce's Ulysses.

This describes the tone of my emotional life in the past when I've been disconnected from the center.

Nonexpression of negative emotions is a barometer of one's enlightenment. I heard someone once say that about the process of purifying the emotional center.