Zigzag Idiot

Zigzag Idiot and the ladder of Objective Reason

1,794 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Up keep of the ranch was the bottomless money pit.

The lifestyle turned me insane but then I'm sure I would have gone insane anyhow.

Yea I know. Maintaining a ranch is not easy at all. It is a money pit. 

And lot of other things in life are like that. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Your screen name should have been Galaxy idiot. xDjokin

Hey,,,,You got something there.

I'm getting ideas!!!

?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

My father was a self made man. He drove his own Commercial big truck, always had 5 side businesses and would shovel shit or run a chain saw, etc. whatever was necessary. In 66 years he done a whole lot of living. So don't get the idea, I've had an easy time of it.

I'm just waiting around until I die I guess. I worked my ass off for thirty years.

Paid in a lot of taxes, social security, etc.,, I'm not rich enough to travel the world but that's alright I've seen a good bit of it.

Im just sittin around on my ass and feeling ok about it.

Allow Your True Self to Blossom
by Dr. Jim Rosen
©2019 Dr. Jim Rosen

It is absolutely not possible that you are not a good person on the inside.  You are a child of God.  You’re a creation of God.  And God is pure love.  It is not possible that you (the real you on the inside) are made of anything other than what God is.  Remember, you are not a body.  You are pure mind and spirit.  You are not your outward behaviors, nor are you your emotional reactions.  You are your essence.  You are your true self and only that.  So, building your self-esteem in not a matter of making yourself over and changing who you are.  It means instead to recognize who you really are and allow your true self to blossom.   

In a hot shower just a moment ago I thought, 

A global brush fire of Metanoia in the human population will trigger the eschaton.

"To know the way, understand the great within yourself"

(25. ii) 

A hen cannot give birth to a dog

nor can a stone placed in the soil

Produce a tree.

Each thing births that which is

in its own image, like itself and

of its own nature.

We come from greatness and

we return from whence we came.

Greatness can only birth Greatness,

this is the law.

The mind cannot comprehend Greatness

because it is a recoil into fear, a strategy

to avoid Greatness. Fear

Is the absence of Greatness; mind

is blind to all but it's own contents, thus

remember yourself and know Greatness.

From page 38

I'm enjoying Red Hawk's latest book.

IMG_0872.JPG

For centuries the Tao Te Ching, the book of ancient wisdom by Lao Tsu, has offered insight, inspiration and consolation to millions of readers. Although numberless translations and commentaries exist around the world, Return to the Mother, A Lover's Handbook, is a groundbreaking effort and a unique contribution to the canon of American poetry. In this volume, internationally known poet Red Hawk offers what no other poet has yet undertaken⎯that is, to write poetic reflections on these much-loved ancient sutras. This collection of 94 contemporary poem (each 16-lines), brings this perennial wisdom into the twenty-first century--and adds the flavor and fragrance of Zen and Gurdjieff's dharma teachings in a spare poetic marriage with Lao Tsu. Further, each poem invites the reader into the application of this wisdom to his or her daily practice of self observation and self remembering. The poet begs for a return to the true self, which he symbolizes as the place of the Mother within. No lengthy discursive explanations are offered, however, only exquisite lines that pierce to the heart of human longing for truth. Our Mother has no words, She is Silence, She is the present, here- now. To be here-now, in this body, is to return to Our Mother, relaxed, soft, open, receptive: kind. Kindness is the nature of Our Mother, Non-Judgmental Love is Her Being, and we are Her children, made in Her image. This volume is a companion and completion to the author's two previous volumes Self Observation: The Awakening of Conscience. An Owner's Manual; and Self Remembering: The Path to Non-Judgmental Love. A Practitioner's Manual. Taken together, these three volumes form a trilogy, which examines the spiritual practice of self remembering/self observation. The author writes from long personal study and experience. His years of discipleship within religious schools of esoteric knowledge, allows him to share what has been gained and lost from following a Path. The inner struggles of this type of work on self are rendered with raw precision, while being beautifully delineated in these poems. Any reader will benefit from the fruits of understanding the poet has gained from these struggles.

I'm tickled to just have discovered a website about body (essence) types.

As well as center of gravity and chief feature.

http://humanbodytypes.com/body_type.shtml

@modmyth I did a no no and shot from the hip when I typed you. I was taught not to do that because I could be wrong. But I'm really glad your interested in this system. If you feel like sharing back what type you are at any point, that would probably make my day. I really dig this particular typology.

In 2003 I became romantically involved with an online numerologist. When she came to visit me in Arkansas, she was reading this book.

IMG_0873.JPG

I flew to her home state a few months later. She is a really sweet person but we just ended up as friends. Explainable in part ironically by this book. We were both Solar Saturn/mars with a little difference in me being more on the Mars side while she was more Saturnine in her mixture. I'm surprised she hasn't shown up here in this Forum. I hope she does. We last communicated in 2015. She is someone I feel sure I'll see again in person before I die. 

Anyway, in this system is the idea of maximum Attraction amongst the types.

Immediately after reading Susan Zannos' book I read

IMG_0874.JPG

Its good too but I like Susan Zannos book better.

Regarding this site:

http://humanbodytypes.com/body_type.shtml

I totally disagree with this statement:

Human Body Types are easy to recognize and require no special glasses or knowledge, just a new way of observing. Using animals as an example, we have no trouble distinguishing a Great Dane as being a different breed from a Cocker Spaniel or a Bull Dog. A robin is not the same as an Eagle, etc.

The same is true of humans. Human "breeds" are just as easy to differentiate. But, unlike animals, there are no "mixes". A person will be the body type of ONE of the parents, not a combination of both. There are no human mongrels.

I don't get him writing that. We are all mongrels.

Most of his stuff I agree with though.

I've known about the following site for a while but he gets into other things I'm still trying to digest.

https://www.michaelteachings.com/bodytypes-shepherd.html

Sometimes I feel like an x-rated Forest Gump.

@modmyth Going off on a tangent is a specialty of mine.

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0876.JPG

Like our finger prints, our palm prints are unique, one of a kind. Unlike our finger prints, however, our palm prints can change with age. Sometimes the lines of the hand can change rapidly, relating to a change of life. For instance, Arnold Keyserling observed the lines of the hands of his brother change overnight when his brother's leg was amputated in World War II. The lines of the hand have meaning. They are not meaningless chance - chaos. Nothing is. But you must know the fractal correspondences, the keys to decipher the meaning of the hands. Palmistry as known in the West has lost most of these keys, and as it is now popularly known, is mostly non-sense. Aside from lacking the fractal keys to properly read the lines, most palm reading today proceeds from a false premise, that you can know your future from your palms. You cannot know your future from your palms, or anything else. The Strange Attractor prevents such mischief. You can only get an idea as to your present potentials. The lines are a kind of message from your Higher Self who always knows just who you really are, and what you should do.,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,When you come to know your hands in this way you can awaken them spiritually. Your hands can then more easily sense bio-energies. You can literally learn to touch your soul - your Chi - and the souls of others. Then the hands can be powerful tools for healing, as for instance with Chinese Chi Kung practice. The hands can move energies and thereby end energy stagnation and imbalances. The Chinese have found these imbalances and blockages are the cause of most illnesses. The hands can become more creative in many ways. You have only to discover the secret meaning of their lines, their language.

from: http://www.chanceandchoice.com/course-overview/energy/

❤️??

I'm pretty sure Leo said that we need to study Consciousness in this video.l need to rewatch this and take note

Arnold Keyserling said that The structure of Consciousness is 3x4 =12

The 4 Jungian functions multiplied by the 3 special realms of body, soul and spirit

. The Keyserling wheel is a symbol or analogy of consciousness/God

IMG_0877.JPG

Waited too long to edit. Ordered glasses on Friday. It's been 5 years since my last eye exam. Maybe that will help reduce my typos.

I meant spacial realms just above not special realms.

• sensing
  • thinking
  • feeling
  • willing

combined with

• body
  • soul
  • spirit          equals consciousness/God according to Keyserling's map/Wheel.

The Oceanic feeling.

Love with a big L. Experienced but not clung to.

To be swept from the face of the Earth as no self.

Whoever holds the dustpan. Sweep me up. I'm all yours.

Fling me back into the Ocean. Beyond this life. Outside of time.

Unity in the Cosmic lost and found. Who could care and why or how so much?

The Oceanic feeling is too big to talk about.

you know zig zag i still have a tiny grudge against you about that mysogynic post, but it does not completely destroy the positive picture i have about you. i guess you know that dissappointment is either when we 1) project too much goodness into people or when 2) people project goodness upon us or 3) try to gaslight goodness upon us they are not able to fill. in your case  i still guess it`s number two. until you prove something else. i guess it`s more difficult to understand that male female controversy when you grew up in the 50ies? but i would confront you the same way again if i would encounter something like that again. so i guess it`s absolutely no appology but still a declaration of respecting most of you. (wanted to tell you in case it might interest you).

@remember  Thank you. I truly didn't mean it in a mysoginistic way but I can easily see how it could be interpreted that way. I really appreciate Your straightforwardness.  We're all multidimensional- multiperspectival at times. And sometimes I can just be a dick or have a warped since of humor on occasion. 

Thank you again for reaching out and expressing yourself. I appreciate that.

24 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

@remember  Thank you. I truly didn't mean it in a mysoginistic way but I can easily see how it could be interpreted that way. I really appreciate Your straightforwardness.  We're all multidimensional- multiperspectival at times. And sometimes I can just be a dick or have a warped since of humor on occasion. 

Thank you again for reaching out and expressing yourself. I appreciate that.

i know that, just be careful with the guys here, some of them have seen way too many horrible things it`s better not to pour oil into the fire, especially when they already have problems with the other gender. sexual revolution has not just brought all the inspiring stuff - but also some of the worst things you would only expect happening in war zones. no wonder people are sexually completely disoriented, there is no real orientation. you might wonder what is going on in their heads... all sickness the world can display and more, that`s the answer. artificial worlds that separate people from their physical body, their soul body, and their spirit body. once destroyed almost not accessible anymore. you are a great source to find back to the senses in this forum.

i hope the dustpan can wait, the ocean can wait.

one of my favorite quotes of unknown is:

the sea knows there is no hurry, we shall get there some day.