Mezanti

Let's say you get enlightened (egoless) why live?

53 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

@Hellspeed prove it to me, show me evidence of harmful animals bowing to enlightened masters simply because they are enlightened.

I can prove it RL, come to Barcelona and meet me if is your great wish :)

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@kieranperez just what the hell are you talking about

4 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Sure but that has nothing to do with fear. An event, or “what is”, is what it is.

True awakening is not what you think people :)

The techniques are only in fine art, still. 

Or better, own's breath. 

Edited by Hellspeed

1 minute ago, Mezanti said:

@kieranperez just what the hell are you talking about

Something your level of understanding isn’t open to because you think you have the world all figured out.

Just now, kieranperez said:

Something your level of understanding isn’t open to because you think you have the world all figured out.

This is one of the greatest truths, even the awakened ones will get bored if they knew everything. By letting go, everything comes back. 

?

Why do you assume the master would crap his pants? How can you know? What if he would actually smile?

What if the lion is the master?

Thoughts cannot be enlightened. 

Nothing can change in actuality. "You" would still eat, sleep, have sex, or whatever the heck. There just would not be a thought of "you" doing anything.

This might be horrifying or Godlike. 

One cannot avoid one's purpose. Love and passion are present regardless of thoughts.

@Shiva

6 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Enlightenment doesn't mean you get suicidal.

You are essentially asking, "If I didn't have an ego, why would I sustain my life?"

Why would you?

This question does not makes sense.

How does it not?

If there was no ego, there would not even be en entity who would bother about this question.

Implying that the ego exists in an entity, and also implying that as long as you're an entity you are an ego.

Just pure existence.

wtf do you mean boi :/

@ivankiss so if you are enlightened, you would still be you without the thought of you, but then would you really be you? without the thought of you how could you continue to do you?

I don't think there's too much point in arguing about enlightenment when you don't embody it yourself. If you were enlightened you probably wouldn't ask these questions. So you're obviously come from a place of ignorance. What's your point trying to convince everyone from your place of ignorance?

I remember having the same questions as you maybe a year ago or so. I recommend that you keep studying it if it's something that has meaning/value to you, and only ask questions when you're on the Path. I suggest also that you keep an open mind when you ask questions. Skepticism is more than fine, but it would be nice if you actually wanted to receive the answers as well. 

Not trying to insult you anywhere in this reply, I just don't really get your attitude towards the answers  we try to give you.

2 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

@ivankiss without the thought of you how could you continue to do you?

That is a key question to contemplate :)

@Hellspeed 

24 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

I can prove it RL, come to Barcelona and meet me if is your great wish :)

i couldn't, could you show me some online evidence?

3 hours ago, Mezanti said:

@ivankiss so if you are enlightened, you would still be you without the thought of you, but then would you really be you? without the thought of you how could you continue to do you?

You would not be you. You would be everything and nothing simultaneously. In fact, you never even were you, ever. You just thought you were.  

6 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

@Hellspeed 

i couldn't, could you show me some online evidence?

I'm into raw awakening, raw demonstration. Usually, you won't find legit evidence online. But maybe if I get to know you better I can teleport into your dreams and scare the shit of you hahaha. 

Then again, you won't remember if you didn't awaken. So we are at square 1 again. 

1 thing is thinking, believing, evidence, another is experience. 

Edited by Hellspeed

2 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

I'm into raw awakening, raw demonstration. Usually, you won't find legit evidence online. But maybe if I get to know you better I can teleport into your dreams and scare the shit of you hahaha. 

what the hell.@ivankiss @Serotoninluv do you think this is possible, isn't this some woowoo spirituality teleportation time travel shit.

@Mezanti The mind is supposed to be fucked. Hard. With Love.

Embrace contradictions, they are key and unimportant. "Enlightenment" is the ultimate paradox. And it's yummy.

18 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

@kieranperez ah your level is higher than mine i see. what an enlightened being you are.

Someone who was even fully enlightened can recognize what degree of awareness you have, there's nothing wrong with that. It's your egoic mind interpreting his observation as an insult because that's probably what you would've meant saying such a thing.

3 hours ago, Mezanti said:

what the hell.@ivankiss @Serotoninluv do you think this is possible, isn't this some woowoo spirituality teleportation time travel shit.

Everything is possible and nothing is. The only thing that's woowoo is the thought of youyou.

Don't forget to laugh and love. Thoughts might go crazy and take your breath.

Edited by ivankiss

@Elysian you realize, what he is trying to say is an insult. my interpretation or not. that part where he said that "i thought i knew everything", just makes that blatantly obvious, if he were to actually be telling me something he wouldn't have said that.