Tony 845

What's (Egoic Enlightenment) ???

55 posts in this topic

I've heard @Hellspeed talk about this a few times, again not regular.Enlightenment but (Egoic Enlightent) ???

@Tony 845 it's when the illusiory self becomes trapped and thinks it got enlightened... I suppose mostly by knowing and learning various concepts

In other words, it's not true Enlightenment...

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei anyone main stream enlightend that this has happend to???? Like a big name within the community? 

@Tony 845 ummm

Im sure there maybe quite a few. But i don't know of any myself...

Also, it's important to note, that the Enlightened-ego may not himself know that they are in this trap.

It is a trap afterall...

There are also those who may fake it... That they are Enlightened... That's different.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

You think your the one who is enlightened which in reality you are nothing at all. Your ego likes to attach to anything it experiences and make a meaning out of it. Which in reality enlightment is no reality. 

It's when you forget that the map is not the territory after having a mystical experience, or during one.

That's the best case scenarios though ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

What is non-Egoic Enlightenment?  I'll play the role of Socrates.  You give me an account.  I'm  gonna show you what ideology is.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Egoic Enlightenment 

This picture comes to awareness.

95b59779ba62f418cbf1d532d2b43de762b86128b307b5ee4b13504e0c7bf7f3_1[1].jpg

Enlightenment is beyond the light, beyond the right side. Beyond concepts. Is the drop of all knowledge, pure bliss, pure being, pure action in the present moment. 

Is similar to the feeling when you hit the wall and trespass it. When you running, and after 1 h the pain is unbearable, then you go with the pain and after 30 min more you could run 3h more, I'm talking about that state. 

PURE FREEDOM

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

16 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Enlightenment is beyond the light, beyond the right side. Beyond concepts. Is the drop of all knowledge, pure bliss, pure being, pure action in the present moment. 

Is similar to the feeling when you hit the wall and trespass it. When you running, and after 1 h the pain is unbearable, then you go with the pain and after 30 min more you could run 3h more, I'm talking about that state. 

PURE FREEDOM

No Ego is only one horn of the paradox of life.  The other horn of the paradox of life is Ego.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Hellspeedwait you just explained enlightenment...how about egoic??? Using an idea of enlightenment to conceptualize exactly that which should be but can’t be known 

what is it which we seek so illusory until realized is nothing at all 

carry those who’s minds claim to be that which cannot be but believe it is so...

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

No Ego is only one horn of the paradox of life.  The other horn of the paradox of life is Ego.  

Now, update that Ego of your's Maynor :) and let's talk practicality. Blessings from your own heart!

8 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Hellspeedwait you just explained enlightenment...how about egoic??? Using an idea of enlightenment to conceptualize exactly that which should be but can’t be known 

what is it which we seek so illusory until realized is nothing at all 

carry those who’s minds claim to be that which cannot be but believe it is so...

Egoic Enlightenment is basically those who speak much, teach much, write much, but cannot sing (i speak about singing, singer, etc). And there are those who can sing, but only from the right side. 

Just now, Tony 845 said:

@Hellspeed explain both sides, deeply please ???

In the womb we are enlightened. Once we reach outside we crave for connection. 

It is up to us to find our legs or things get really messy sticking with images, idols, traps, head. 

1 minute ago, Hellspeed said:

Egoic Enlightenment is basically those who speak much, teach much, write much, but cannot sing (i speak about singing, singer, etc). And there are those who can sing, but only from the right side.

You’re saying they can’t walk the walk but they can talk the talk? :P 

is egoic enlightenment always unknown to be fake? 

Is it really a trap or does one simply take this path because of conditioning and may still bring about freedom without resistance? 

2 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

In the womb we are enlightened. Once we reach outside we crave for connection. 

It is up to us to find our legs or things get really messy sticking with images, idols, traps, head. 

Really?  

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

You’re saying they can’t walk the walk but they can talk the talk? :P 

is egoic enlightenment always unknown to be fake? 

Is it really a trap or does one simply take this path because of conditioning and may still bring about freedom without resistance? 

Egoic Enlightenment is an enlightened state but without Muladhara and Anahata in sync.