Tony 845

What's (Egoic Enlightenment) ???

55 posts in this topic

@Hellspeed I'm watching your posts for a while now and I can't deny I'm highly sceptical most of the time. But I'm really interested in your point of view. What is your practice essentially? If I'm not wrong, you put a high priority on the breath. Does that mean that you do breath concentration meditation? Or do you practice kriyas? Both? Anything else? 

11 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Follow my signature below. Is the sequence of the chakras. 

Does that imply any specific practice or any emphasis of your everyday consciousness?

4 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

@Hellspeed I'm watching your posts for a while now and I can't deny I'm highly sceptical most of the time. But I'm really interested in your point of view. What is your practice essentially? If I'm not wrong, you put a high priority on the breath. Does that mean that you do breath concentration meditation? Or do you practice kriyas? Both? Anything else? 

Does that imply any specific practice or any emphasis of your everyday consciousness?

I master holistic/energy Healing and Tantra. On a face to face encounter with the patient or any distance, doesn't matter. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Just now, Hellspeed said:

I master holistic/energy Healing and Tantra. On a face to face encounter with the patient or any distance, doesn't matter. 

Interesting. Does "patient" imply that you are healing people yourself as a profession or as a hobby? If so, did you learn that through training?

Or are we talking self-taught and practiced in private? Just asking since I'm heading into healing (life-purpose wise) myself and I'm not sure yet which direction to go and how to approach it.

5 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Interesting. Does "patient" imply that you are healing people yourself as a profession or as a hobby? If so, did you learn that through training?

Or are we talking self-taught and practiced in private? Just asking since I'm heading into healing (life-purpose wise) myself and I'm not sure yet which direction to go and how to approach it.

Breath, etc. & Awakening taught me. I started to give free help, a year ago. Now I'm on my path and beyond. 

And a most important thing, pain and desperation pushed me a great deal. I had to heal myself In order to know the how. 

Edited by Hellspeed

Just now, Hellspeed said:

Breath, etc. & Awakening taught me. I started to give free help, a year ago. Now I'm on my path and beyond. 

That sounds beautiful :) Thanks for the info, just asking once more regarding the chakra thing in your signature. Did you also find all that out by yourself / by attending to the breath or did/do you use a specific technique to go about this?

2 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

That sounds beautiful :) Thanks for the info, just asking once more regarding the chakra thing in your signature. Did you also find all that out by yourself / by attending to the breath or did/do you use a specific technique to go about this?

I did not seek for this. I did not know what breath was and meditation when I first awakened, from then I had thousands more. Only after, I read about what other spiritual teachers have to say about it. I come from a background of a theology degree and small window time of being atheist, then it hit me when I dropped the belief in the supernatural.

@Hellspeed Very interesting. Makes total sense why I can't always resonate with what you say, it also has to do with the backgrounds and how one is introduced to all this stuff. For me it was highly intellectual for a long time. It's amazing to have all these different perspectives come together. Thanks again for taking the time.
Namaste 

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

1 hour ago, Tony 845 said:

@Hellspeed can you breakdown you're past for us all & how you awakened ?

Huh, is a very long story. Maybe I'll make a thread about it, don't know. 

@Tony 845 It's usually triggered by an experience such as a samadhi. The ego clings on to the experience and creates an identity around it.

I've heard it's more common than not for it to happen and something I've experienced as well.