Tony 845

What's (Egoic Enlightenment) ???

55 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Egoic Enlightenment is an enlightened state but without Muladhara and Anahata in sync. 

For those not familiar with this such as myself...how would you describe it. 

Like throw away all the concepts which cannot be understood without going into that practice/interpretation 

Edited by DrewNows

A true awakened master is beyond turquoise and gold. Has the ability to heal him/herself and others with energy. Otherwise is just a belief. The Egoic have contributed tremendously on the concept side of the matter, I'll give you that. But in a true awakening state one has no need to read anymore per example, all come to him/her with intention, knows how Akasha works and everything. Let's go into the unknown, he/she does not know!, and then all comes back.    

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

2 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

A true awakened master is beyond turquoise and gold. Has the ability to heal him/herself and others with energy. Otherwise is just a belief. The Egoic have contributed tremendously on the concept side of the matter, I'll give you that. But in a true awakening state one has no need to read anymore per example, all come to him/her with intention, knows how Akasha works and everything. Let's go into the unknown, he/she does not know!, and then all comes back.    

Before Enlightenment carry water chop wood.  After Enlightenment carry water chop wood.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

8 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

For those not familiar with this such as myself...how would you describe it. 

Like throw away all the concepts which cannot be understood without going into that practice/interpretation 

means they can't love pain and growth, and assume avoiding fear and darkness as avoiding aswell : balance of body & mind

and then they call that "true enlightment".

means they avoid the whole part of the world, mean their body/mind

using the "whole reality" ( of course "evil/good" are mind construct, I just use human word here to explain the idea )

they don't follow the breath

don't work on the world fully. ( means the whole metaphysical aspect of their being )

means they deny a part of reality and so god himself and so they are full of shit.

that's just how I interpret the words, but my big brother hellspeed maybe interpret it in a better way than my own.

with his own will, and so please correct me brother if my interpretation is full of shit aswell 

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Before Enlightenment carry water chop wood.  After Enlightenment carry water chop wood.  

Before Enlightenment carry water chop wood (up). After Enlightenment carry water chop wood (down).

This is what teachers skipped about this great quote. (...)

1 minute ago, Hellspeed said:

Before Enlightenment carry water chop wood (up). After Enlightenment carry water chop wood (down).

This is what teachers skipped about this great quote. (...)

Examine the ideas you are trying to fit reality into.  You’re an idealist.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Examine the ideas you are trying to fit reality into.

I have no need for examination. I talk about the flying colored serpent. Examination would mean to crawl. 

Just now, Hellspeed said:

I have no need for examination. I talk about the flying colored serpent. Examination would mean to crawl. 

Sure.  You do seem rather convinced.

Sure.  You do seem rather convinced.

By the way, nice and tremendous work on the concept side and journals. ?

Guys, check it out, we have tremendous info here on the forum.

20 minutes ago, Strikr said:

critical blow, joseph is hurt he lose 30 hp

but joseph isn't dead yet, I m sure he will respond with a nice hit

No.  I’m not trying to be a dick.  I’n actually trying to be helpful.  I’ve been through the idealistic Stage Turquoise Enlightenment phase myself.  Been there done that.  I’ve evolved past that to a much more realistic and less idealistic place.  There are 3 stages to Enlightenment: (1) Carry Water and Chop Wood; (2) Discover the True Self, learn from teachings; (3) Carry Water and Chop Wood.  See, I’m at (3) and you’re at (2).  When I was at (2) I argued in the same manner with people who were at (3).  So, see, it’s a systems issue that is foreseeable.  This is a conflict that has no sustainable solution because you got people that are at different phases of the Enlightenment Path comparing notes with one another.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

No.  I’m not trying to be a dick.  I’n actually trying to be helpful.  I’ve been through the idealistic Stage Turquoise Enlightenment Stage myself.  Been there done that.  

Then you know how to Heal and Tantra. Congratulations then. 

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

No.  I’m not trying to be a dick.  In actually trying to be helpful.

let it grow, be a dick !!

do you think a father hit you because he don't like your face or because he want to show you what is true love ?

Edited by Strikr

@Strikrthank you ?

appreciate your description 

not sure how accurate you are but it was a good idea non the less. 

You’re humorous dude ?

7 minutes ago, Strikr said:

let it grow, be a dick !!

do you think a father hit you because he don't like your face or because he want to show you what is true love ?

I have no interest in slinging shit around.  I happily let others do that.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

29 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Hellspeed how do we get them in sync sir? 

Follow my signature below. Is the sequence of the chakras. 

I have no interest in slinging shit around.  I happily watch others do that.

yes yes, do this do that, carry water.

it's not dramatic every will is right in nature, but that's fun when the lion cannot growl.

Untitled.png

love you guys

The latest movie on how to awaken this Christmas, not for the Serious :) 

http://m4ufree.tv/search/the-christmas-chronicles-2018.html

MV5BNTA3NjU3OTM2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjQ2MzE1NjM@._V1_.jpg