Truth Addict

Help me realise God!

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! 
I'll be quick.
I currently have 3 issues that I care about the most.
1) I still have a fear of death.
2) I still don't know my true nature. (removed A LOT of beliefs but still).
3) I don't have a life purpose.
Could anyone help me with those issues? I think they're all linked together.
Society is silly, adults are big children, people are crazy (myself not excluded), humanity is still at an infant level of growth, nothing is more important than anything else in Truth, 'I, You, Them, us' is a fiction, we don't know anything for sure (except for what enlightened people claim to know 'God' and I don't), and all of that is not bad. Lol! It's nice as I see.

I want to know the ultimate Truth.

Can't put labels on reality anymore, because I know they're not true, I don't mean in a dysfunctional way, but in a way of Truth seeking.

Love you all, have a nice time.
Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

You cannot know it as knowing implies knower and known, which is a duality. You have a better chance of BEING the Truth. :) 

With Being there is only One.

Edited by Flammable

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

2. Who is aware of the "I, who doesn't know his true nature" ?

The ONE who is aware is who YOU truly are. Simple aware.

Notice there is a "distance" between this ONE and the "I" who doesn't know his true nature.

All there is, is"weight" given to the thought that you are the "I" 

For example if you think for example, you're a pirate. The substance of that thought is the same as any other thought.

But what's difference is your belief in it or the weight you give the thought.

Blah, hope someone else adds to it.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Truth Addict

Society is silly, adults are big children, people are crazy (myself not excluded), humanity is still at an infant level of growth, nothing is more important than anything else in Truth, 'I, You, Them, us' is a fiction, we don't know anything for sure (except for what enlightened people claim to know 'God' and I don't), and all of that is not bad. Lol! It's nice as I see.

Dismantle. Get rid of all this nonesense. What you (specifically) need right now is an empty mind. Aim for that. I wish you success. 

Once you achieved that come back and we discuss the next step (ie. the illusion of the "I" @SoonHei tried to illustrate).

7 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Hello everyone! 
I'll be quick.

Can't put labels on reality anymore, because I know they're not true, I don't mean in a dysfunctional way, but in a way of Truth seeking.

Thanks in advance.

1.) There is no such thing as death, only the physical demise of your body. What you are really afraid of is giving up the 'you' that you still believe you are (the ego)

2.) You cannot 'know' your true nature, it can only be experienced. Conceptually speaking, it is God, but directly? That's something for you to find out!

3.) Can't help you with a specified life purpose, but your ultimate purpose is to awaken.

I recommend watching some of Leo's enlightenment videos, that should point you to the Truth. :)

The reality is that no one can do this for you. The enlightenment and life purpose 

I suggest maybe hanging out with more developed people and associate with more conscious people. Move somewhere new, make new friends, etc. You seem to have limiting beliefs about people. 

From a place of divison can we approach/see the whole? 

Does the “progression/continuity of effort/strife of the “me”(psychological becoming/or not becoming) lead to its own ending? 

Should we start nearer before going far dudes???

Some quotes to ponder:

osho_quotes_1.jpg

13241105-10154755962357069-8148839930421058522-n.png

Osho-Quotes-10.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

This was utterly life changing for me:

To focus on your heart more than your thoughts.

But if you can’t feel the subtle energy in your heart, if it’s not strong yet, you can instead focus on the movement of air in your chest cavity, which will naturally lead to the former technique. This is what I personally do :) There are other proven meditation techniques that lead to full spiritual enlightenment. The most important thing is to choose a technique and always stick with it for a few months at least.

If you can’t focus on your heart or breathe unceasingly because your mind is too loud, use the Ujjiya breathe for a few minute periods throughout the day so you can then focus on the heart again: 

Or the AUM Mantra:

Or simple “I AM” affirmations as suggested in the first video (extended here):

Remember! 

0E378E1A-15C5-4DDE-BBDA-A0AB8C75DE17.jpeg

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Hello everyone! 
I'll be quick.

Thanks in 

Do u have any idea on WHY u care abt finding the truth ?! Or what MADE u care abt that ?!

Is it just sth in u ?! merely curiosity ?! stumbled upon sth that made u question deeper ?! Some shit happened in ur life ?!... etc

Just an irrelevant question.. I'm kind of doin a survey on that haha.. so I'd love to hear ur answer @Truth Addict

It’s not possible to fear death. It’s a thought.  Focus on breathing from your stomach 24/7 and relax your body head to toe over and over, instead of over thinking.  In one week you’ll have stopped believing your thoughts, and made countless beneficial changes to your body’s systems. Well being will be off the charts. Don’t bs yourself, simply notice how short the attention span was, and return focus to stomach breathing. It will increase, dramatically. 

The knower which knows anything at all, is your true nature. You’re taking knowing for granted. Imagine no knowing. You can’t. See? Imagine having a finite imagination. Hilarious. 

You do have a life purpose. It will arise in the empty space you make, by shifting away from over thinking, and 24/7 focusing on breathing from your stomach. 

Sidenote, honesty, humility, empathy, compassion.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE