Elysian

Is all insight simply God?

28 posts in this topic

I was using muscle testing to clear my emotional body, which is using the strength or weakness of a body part holding steady to gain access to the subconscious. After I cleared everything, I asked if the place where this intuition was coming from was God, and it said yes. When I probed to see if it was the same force that was guiding me through my mystical experiences it said yes.

It had done so perfectly at releasing all my trauma, even things I was completely unaware happened or forgotten at the time came up and were released. So I started asking more questions about healing, about my family, my passions, enlightenment, the relationship between Source and God. Everything was resonating true. 

I even wanted to do muscle testing to help my dogs work through trauma because of physical and emotional issues they are dealing with, but the book I learned from said I needed another person to work on a pet. So I asked if I could use my body to ask questions while I clear the energy off of them, and it said yes. And it worked! My dog was even having physical displays of emotional release after following it's instructions.

I don't doubt this is God, but do you all also think all intuition is God moving it's will through us? That every insight one thought they had was simply passed to them from divinity? It made me feel much more at peace with my direction and continuing to surrender to God.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

Your own body did that, there is no god. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

It's mind blowing finally having a consistent connection with Higher Self, obstacles are just getting blown away like dust in the wind.

3 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Your own body did that, there is no god. 

What do you think meditation is for? It's to strengthen the connection to Higher Self, which eventually strengthens it so much that 'you' stop existing, leaving only a vehicle for Divine will. The surrendering everyone keeps talking about is really surrendering everything you are to Higher Self, or God. That way, it can use this vessel to manifest it's divinity.

Higher Self is just a part of God, which is a projection of Source to inact it's will. 

Eventually the higher self turns out to be a concept. Positive perception (in time, or "needed to be done" by you or whatever) can only last so long.

What's in the in-between is the real mystery.

It's been experienced directly through several different angles

I have no reason to think otherwise. ;) I wish you well and good fortune for you.

By definition God is all. So asking the question: Is thing X God? is pointless because the answer will always be YES regardless of what X is.

God is your entire field of consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I sense a hue of Pantheism. ;)

One thing I am for certain is I am very fond of the symbolical God-like energy that reveals itself through the construction and deconstruction of nature. I love embracing both the fragile, loving and intimate aspects, as well as the dark, chilling aspects of nature and all of its irrevocable power as an equal representation of a higher consciousness, or almost sometimes as a separate emotional species, so to speak.

I think the mystery of life is God as well and part of nature and I feel it's highly important and often undervalued, perhaps by the rational mind(?)

What's unexplained and what's to remain unexplained is invaluable to me because it sustains our metaphysical curiosity. Our very purpose in Life is to seek our own personal Truth and Magic. To not search for mathematical equations and codes to solve this Universal mystery but to melt into it and experience it instead, through our own consciousness. To surrender to the mystery and accept that we may always leave room to question everything, but may not always need the answers to everything...at least on this level of existence. I love knowledge and learning but I also love not knowing everything. Especially when it comes to the end of the tunnel. I'm pretty sure that's like the best part right? (And I like wild surprises.) I believe there are clues and symbols to our questions though, acting all around us everyday, we just aren't willing to see them. This kind of shit excites me however because it reminds me of embarking on a spontaneous cosmic treasure hunt. 

If there was a such thing as one concrete answer for all of us, well I think our existence would potentially lose touch with our sense of spiritual exploration, fascination, and purpose, and I don't suspect there would be much to look forward to.

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

All is GOD. Its just the term humans use to attempt to explain the infinite.

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, VioletFlame said:

I sense a hue of Pantheism. 

Pantheism and Spinozism get very close and will probably be the stepping stones to introducing these ideas to people.

What is known is there has been a sentient, intelligent guiding force throughout my life. It's made it's intentions clear time and time again, in ways I rarely hear happen with other individuals. You can use whatever word for what that force is that won't ruffle your feathers, but it's been an undeniable part of this existence.

Maybe at some level currently beyond my awareness there is a more holistic understanding of reality and what this force is, but it certainly is beyond ego/mind. It's more Intelligent than anything I've ever met, and whether I find out I'm simply a part of that and forgotten, it's God, Source, a Highly intelligent alien species, it doesn't matter. The more I've followed this intuition the further down the spiritual path I've gone and the more the dust settles.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

On 11/7/2018 at 7:05 AM, Elysian said:

I was using muscle testing to clear my emotional body, which is using the strength or weakness of a body part holding steady to gain access to the subconscious. After I cleared everything, I asked if the place where this intuition was coming from was God, and it said yes. When I probed to see if it was the same force that was guiding me through my mystical experiences it said yes.

It had done so perfectly at releasing all my trauma, even things I was completely unaware happened or forgotten at the time came up and were released. So I started asking more questions about healing, about my family, my passions, enlightenment, the relationship between Source and God. Everything was resonating true. 

I even wanted to do muscle testing to help my dogs work through trauma because of physical and emotional issues they are dealing with, but the book I learned from said I needed another person to work on a pet. So I asked if I could use my body to ask questions while I clear the energy off of them, and it said yes. And it worked! My dog was even having physical displays of emotional release after following it's instructions.

I don't doubt this is God, but do you all also think all intuition is God moving it's will through us? That every insight one thought they had was simply passed to them from divinity? It made me feel much more at peace with my direction and continuing to surrender to God.

Ya really beautiful, I have a few tears in my eye.  God/Universe is so interesting, stories like these are just rad and mysterious.  But yes, you, messages, intuition, anger, fear, dogs, cats family, friends, the mysterious elements that allow for feelings and thoughts to occur, are all god, one and the same, yet separate and unique.  Enjoy!

@ElysianThat sentient, intelligent guiding force is within the holistic you. The self tells you it is a seperate entity. Transcend the self and come to know that the personality appears within something grander.

29 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@ElysianThat sentient, intelligent guiding force is within the holistic you. The self tells you it is a seperate entity. Transcend the self and come to know that the personality appears within something grander.

Spiritual practice is the road I'm taking, and it's helping me follow that path. Interestingly though, when I probed about enlightenment the answers were unclear. I then asked if it was because I didn't understand the true nature of what I was asking and it said yes . 

It told me not to worry about enlightenment and to focus on spiritual growth, so that's what I'm doing. It also recommended meditation focused on Kundalini above focus on the breath, it said it would be more effective for me. 

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

5 minutes ago, Elysian said:

I then asked if it was because I didn't understand the true nature of what I was asking and it said yes . 

@Elysian do the answering and replies occur in your head as thoughts? and is the answer is a distinct and a separate YES thought which you know isn't yours ?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

It appears as tension or weakness in the arm, tension for Yes, weakness for No. It's much clearer of a way to get answers than the mind.  It said that it sometimes gave me insights through thought, but it wasn't very effective as it is difficult for me to distinguish thought from insight.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

10 hours ago, VioletFlame said:

I sense a hue of Pantheism. ;)

Doesn't Pantheism still maintain a degree of separation? I.e. there is "me" here and everything "out there" is God.

And you have a cool nickname :x