Hellspeed

Awake for faster progress. Who is down for a challenge?

20 posts in this topic

One night without sleep just went away for me. 

Planning to go a couple of nights in a row with hardcore meditation, 1 to go many to come.  I'll be updating the progress the following hours/days. 

Those interested, post your comments, those not, post your insights.

?

17457428_647683375422433_5569642469893695536_n.jpg

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

DMT started to kick in the body/system to a very vivid noticeably level a couple of hours ago in pace with the channeling of the Breath. Is not the first time I'm doing this. 

My record was 2 weeks with 5-20min naps at each 4-5 hours after 2-3 nights. And those naps are usually explosive DMT trips in my experience, minutes feel years, etc. 

Edited by Hellspeed

You seem to have interesting output, keep it going! Maybe you could be more specific and use more layman terms, would be helpful for the "dormant minds".

@Sev Yes, any question and insight are welcome and helpful. 

Edited by Hellspeed

Are you listening to those or are you being in silence only?
Also, any formalities regarding posture or anything? Are you only following your breath or "do-nothing" meditation?

I'm really motivated to do something like that as well

Just now, peanutspathtotruth said:

Are you listening to those or are you being in silence only?
Also, any formalities regarding posture or anything? Are you only following your breath or "do-nothing" meditation?

I'm really motivated to do something like that as well

A little bit of everything, but always following my breath, even writing this message. 

Those who underestimate the Breath and the power of the Dragon below, they don't really know what they are losing. 

Keep us posted.

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

A dream within a dream within a dream... hahaha

7 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

A little bit of everything, but always following my breath, even writing this message. 

@Hellspeed

Following breath during everything means being aware of it? Like when you are walking or eating, you defocus from walking/eating/content and say mentally breath in / breath out with each in / out breath?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Balls....you got 'em.  *thumbs up *

I don't like to pry, but do you have a job? What does this deprivation do to your performance? How long are you meditating at a stretch, and doesn't your mind just want to shut off every time you sit in silence? What do you do to force consciousness.

Sorry for all the Qs, I'm fascinated and curious.

@SoonHei  With lots of practice, you can do just about anything while following your breath during the day. Eating, reading, typing, driving, conversing, etc.  I'm not as constant with it as Hellspeed and some other guys here, though. I wish one of them would start a thread on the technique and its challenges, benefits, etc. 

@PsiloPutty @SoonHei

Check out a thread made by @AleksM. Talks about constant breath awareness as a method to awaken. He did it himself and shared the experience.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@SoonHei  I think you described it well, and that's what I get out of my time following my breath during the day. It's the essence of mindfulness really, and your monkey mind gets quieted quite a bit. Again, I'm not on it 100% of the time, but I would guess it's become enough of a habit that I'm on it 30% of my day, which may or may not sound like a lot, but I used to walk around at 0%, so it's a big difference for me. It's frustrating as hell for the 1st few weeks because you're always forgetting, but I have found it to get easier.....your mind treats it as any other habit, and starts reminding you to do it more and more often.

Edited by PsiloPutty

I would but i just dont have that much time on my hands. 

Heres an idea tho doing SDS challenges with someone 

Edited by Rinne

I several years of practice with the breath; now focus on my own breath is like second nature to me, is something first in my focus above anything else really. But took me a great deal of drama and pain to be able to do this, now I'm expanding. All this practice is expansion, growth, definition, polishing, etc. 

@PsiloPutty the marathon monks monks of mt. Heya go without any sleep for 9 days straight i believe I believe even if they achieve enlightenment they still do then I sleep for 7-9 days at the end of an 11 year hardcore quest for Enlightenment.