Solace

Goodbye

16 posts in this topic

Thank you for having me here everyone, and accepting me as I truly am. I’ve enjoyed helping people, and learning more about the mind through other people’s experiences. Now it is time to go, and reimagine my life towards further simplicity, love, joy and oneness :) 

God bless you all. You are all powerful, unlimited and creative beings of light. 

I love you all so much. I do this with a heavy heart, and also with much excitement for the growth and expansion waiting around the corner when I spend more time alone with myself. It will all begin and end in my Heart.

Namaste ?❤️

F60B8741-A159-46BF-8A44-285FF4CBB126.jpeg

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Goodbye Solace :c 

I love you. I will miss you. 

You're my favourite person on here. 

Edited by Artaemis

@Solace I love you and wish you the best ❤️

Thank you so much for opening our hearts and promoting heart-centered teachings and the new spiritual paradigm! Thank you for making us feel loved and appreciated even when we felt we deserve less Love, not more! The wisdom you shared will leave this community changed forever.

We will miss you! However, this is an opportunity for you and for us to grow enormously. I am glad you made this decision.

May you be blessed and may you dissolve in the Love you truly are! :)

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Here is a resource to strengthen your resolve against the allure of digital addiction.

https://www.optimize.me/cda/

There is a great price being paid for one's addiction to all kinds of internet services.

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u3.png

The kingdom of heaven is within.

Aww.. Sad to see you go, any particular reason?
I enjoyed reading your posts. Good luck!

Thank you all for your love and support. You are all amazing people, and I’ve enjoyed the discussions we’ve had or the times we just shared our experiences.

i am not leaving you for I am the light that shines in every heart. Looking forward to telling ou my story ??

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Feel free to come back around whenever you want to.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I took the last 2 weeks to feel the Love arising in my Heart. I wanted to experience for myself what these extraordinary teachers were pointing to, and so I rested my awareness in the feeling of love and stayed there; allowing my thoughts to be and express themselves as do the birds, bees and butterfly’s; for I know that they are no different. They are both sounds, nothing more and nothing less.

I feel blessed, grateful, beyond words for what I have experienced. The state of no mind feels freeing. You feel like you are actually present for your life, you see the colors of the world as a new born baby, and the shapes too. For once I didn’t feel like I was dreaming, I felt alive, and here in this moment :) Most people call this Enlightenment, but this is only the the beginning. There is so much more than thoughtlessness.

And that is Unconditonal Love. I didn’t feel it at first, but as I trusted that it would become known to me the more I kept my empty, open awareness on the Heart center, it then started to be known in a few hours. Oh I can’t explain it. And yet there is such a depth of presence that comes with it; a feeling of creative empowerment, and a complete peace. I am continuing to surrender, and I want to share all of this with you so that we can walk together on this highly accelerated and direct path to Unconditonal Love ? 

The more I surrender, the more Love I can bring to everything. Because the Love in me, is the same love that makes up the fabric of existence, every atom of this world, every solar system, every human being. The more I see that life is a inexplicable mystery, that creates infinitely out of its own being forever and ever; growing and expanding, ebbing and flowing with infinite intelligence and full consciousness; and every part of the whole loves itself, and the whole loves every part unconditionally, no reservations. We grow in every moment, to eventually surrender to this river of love we so choose instead of swimming upstream and clinging to the rocks of your subconscious mind.

I know most people aren’t ready to hear this and that is perfect. But just observe your mind, does it say to you, “What’s next?”, at the end of this. Notice that this thought pattern is what is stopping us from feeling love. “What should I eat? What should I do 5 minutes from now? Why was I hurt by this person yesterday?” are thoughts which keep us in an imaginary past and future that dosen’t exist. And it comes from not trusting the present moment to guide you. The present moment will always show you experiencially that it’s trust worthy. And the catch 22 is that there is no reason to be in the present moment. There can be no thoughts telling you that this is right, or giving you motivation to stay there. Thankfully the experience of love is reason in itself to stay there, pulling you like a magnet. It is always the hardest at first because we have found safety and security in our thoughts. We fear not being accepted if we live from an empowered state, we fear the change it will create, and we fear death of our ideas of who we are. Yet all of this dissolved in Love as if it never existed, and you realize that you don’t need to be accepted because you accept yourself, that change is inevitable no matter how attached you are to thought, and that death was just an illusion, the dissolving of a false belief that you were seperate from all of life. But you are not, as I said the love in you is in everything, every single corner, book and cranny of life is made of Love, it is love. The whole is a ball of Unconditonal Love that separates itself into unique expressions of love. Therefore everything is love. Even fear is made out of Unconditonal Love, for this Love is not an emotion, it is way deeper, it is who we are.

Namaste beautiful people.

Edited by Solace

He is back lol. Leo or moderator please shut down this thread now.