tashawoodfall

Depression

11 posts in this topic

With no logical good reason to feel down.  I've sat and meditated for hours, felt all the emotions and gave it time to express itself.  Yet here I am still unhappy with an emptiness I cannot explain.  When is my zest for life coming back?  I know I've gone through a lot lately but I feel like l no longer want to dwell on it.  I've tried to move past in, sink in it, let it all go...

This unexplainable emptiness still haunts me.  I'm getting tired of fighting.  It's hard to explain. 

As Leo's depression video says...I guess my psychology sucks.  There is this new feeling of...i'm tired of fighting and it's scary in a sense.  

Will this pass?  Is this just a phase..?  This isn't like me...

Part of me wants to let go..just completely fall into it but I'm afraid of what will happen if I do.  

It will be gone at some point.

Did you have any insight as of why you feel like this ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

How exactly does depression feels like for you? Do you have any sensations in the body? Do you feel it inside your head? Do you feel it inside your chest/abdomen? What thoughts come in repeat? How many sensations do have to appear to call it a depression?

Really have a look inside. What is it exactly. Do the "symptoms" fade away when you look at them or do they stay? Try not to change anything  - just look at them.

What's the difference between a duck?

You are not completely letting go, surrender. You are infinite. You can meditate for 6500 years and get nowhere if you do not truly let go.

Never seek mentally what you already are, you are the awareness. Everything else is an illusion of your own creation. Let that shit go, be yourself.

B R E A T H E

@tashawoodfall

This is the “bullshitting myself by appearing to be not bullshitting myself” phase. It’s center is still of over thinking, of what other people think.  It needs to be gone through and all is well. Hang in there. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Emotions aren't real, they are the language you use to describe sensations you experience. Sensations, and inner dialogue can easily be manipulated, so you can design whatever mood you want to be in. 

Psychology is mainly focused on addressing abstract things like thoughts, feelings and meanings, not the root of the issues, which lie in your physical body. Leo does address this in certain videos about body awareness and kriya yoga, but all the rest of the time, no mention is made of the importance of the body, and you might get the idea that sitting on your ass reading, contemplating and meditating is the apex of life. Body stagnation, sedentary habits, lack of exercise are main reasons most people feel depressed, or empty. 

To bounce myself out of a depressed state (or prevent that from happening) I have to stretch and massage out any tension I am holding, some very intense deep tissue release on myself usually, and do many full, deep breaths, and some singing or sound meditation. Even just listening to upbeat music, smiling and clapping my hands begin to change my entire mood, and this can be a good way to push yourself towards deeper bodywork when you are in a funk and not feeling like even starting the process of emotional mastery. Or just go for a long walk. Even just an hour of walking outside, with no technology use will help reawaken your zest for life.

Meditation is not very good for dealing with depression imo.

Have you ever done psychedelics in a correct way? That can really help.