NoSelfSelf

Lp and psychadelics

29 posts in this topic

Can psychadelics show you your life purpose well point you to it and you have to connect the dots (and with lets say 70% lp course completion)?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

You don’t have a set life purpose. It’s not some secret that can be revealed to you. You have certain tendencies and directions that’s you’re interested in but at the end of the day you have to make a choice about what you want to spend your time learning about and practicing.

However, psychedelics do seem like they can reveal to you some powerful stuff about what direction you want to take your life and much more.

@Slade thats what im wondering can they reveal things to me as an good options and i choose something in the end

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Slade thats what im wondering can they reveal things to me as an good options and i choose something in the end

Psychedelics are very capable at stripping many illusions you have about you and your perceived reality.

You may find it easier to lay the cards out on the table and see their contents.

The psychedelic can help give you the mental mindset to think your LP out, but you must still do the conscious thought. 

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Can psychadelics show you your life purpose well point you to it and you have to connect the dots (and with lets say 70% lp course completion)?

For me, moderate to high doses are not about "me". The "me" dissolves. It becomes nondual and nonduality doesn't care about *my* life purpose.

You may want to try microdoses or light doses. I've found that I still have presence of self, yet with a different viewpoint. My mind has a more holistic view and is better able to "connect the dots" of seemingly unrelated things. 

There is a time to know, and there is a time to not know. When it's time for you to know what your "life purpose" is you will know as long opened your heart to life. The true mark of spiritual mastery is can I accept this moment, whether or not I know my life purpose? Can I be at peace? And can I make every moment my purpose, to be here just as I am right here?

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Nahm no thats why im wondering

@Leo Gura can i still do it with light dose?Anything to look for specificly?

It's you.

Now fight.

@Nahm yes true, that what im intending to do but i think that i would try to figure out my lp during first try because i really want to know, figure it out...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Less questions, more action.

Life is a science experiment and you are the mad scientist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9/5/2018 at 4:38 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

Definitely! My life purpose "was revealed" to me during a psychedelic retreat. I didn't ask for it... it simply came to me. It was extraordinary! 

What helps in finding a LP is researching about your interests, travelling and living in a different country very different than your own, researching about what is entrepreneurship and passive income, and putting it all together, etc.

Life is here and it's meant to be lived. That's why they call it "The Hero's Journey."

@Key Elements im doing all of that but still i cant say i found it

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf What are your top skills? What's your favourite skill? Are you able to use it to contribute in a positive way? In a deep way?

Top skills in sport,creativity,critical thinking,can see beauty of performance absorbed in it,higher intuition then avarge person...well what i got is make people emotional, moved by the beauty of performance as impact...i love emotions and hate them as much...

It's you.

Now fight.

@Gabriel Antonio can you explain in more detail?

It's you.

Now fight.

11 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Top skills in sport,creativity,critical thinking,can see beauty of performance absorbed in it,higher intuition then avarge person...well what i got is make people emotional, moved by the beauty of performance as impact...i love emotions and hate them as much...

That's great. You could use these to do something, but you got to figure out how you're going use these to make a living. Then, once you do, make a channel/website/blog/etc, to earn passive income. It takes time--trial and error and learning from mistakes. It's a process. 

@Key Elements tnx man...now i got shocking realization that the most meaningful thing in my life is self expression and second is understanding/discovery...

It's you.

Now fight.