NoSelfSelf

Lp and psychadelics

29 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Key Elements tnx man...now i got shocking realization that the most meaningful thing in my life is self expression and second is understanding/discovery...

Are you saying these for real? Cause no one can narrow it down for you. Only you can. It took me trial and error in real life to figure out what I wanted to do. If I could not do that, then it's back to the drawing board. 

If you're not saying these for real, I thought from your list, you might say something like, "Since I like sports, I could use this to make a living in fitness. Then I could use sports as a LP and use these other qualities of mine to express myself. And later on, express deeper stuff. " However, this is just an example. I can't tell you. You got to go out there and try it to see what works.

@Key Elements yes the reason i love sports its because i can express myself and be creative i couldnt teach people and work in a gym for the rest of my life...what i can see is that im narrowed down to film music or some art...im not sure 100% if its that...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Awesome. This is how I started. I'm just giving my example. Yes, my career matches my LP now, but now I have some more time to work on my LP. Yes, it's quite a journey. It gets more profound and more planning as you go along throughout your life.

@Key Elements yeah its weird how it evolves interesting... tnx for sharing

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

12 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

i couldnt teach people and work in a gym for the rest of my life...

Some people can. ;)

On 08/09/2018 at 8:02 AM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Gabriel Antonio can you explain in more detail?

I simply set the intention before the trip. 

While I was on the psychedelic, I wasn't obsessively trying to find out the purpose, btw.

At some point, as I was enjoying the trip, BOOM! The LP came to me with clear and articulate language.  

I want to stress this again: I did not seek it obsessively. I simply set the intention. And I was blessed to receive this "download" from the Universe. 

@Key Elements i think yoga is different

@Gabriel Antonio how did it came in form of a thought? I curious what did it say ;)

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

4 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

how did it came in form of a thought? I curious what did it say ;)

I dont remember exactly how it was.

I was lying down, and it felt like I had a very strong and literally bright vision.

This is also called “insight”. An a-ha moment. Like, “OMG! This is it!”

The retreat itself was too intense for me, and I did cause trouble there. But after knowing my purpose, I was not caring about anything anymore. All the trouble that I caused was put in perspective, after all, I now knew my life fucking purpose.

And I don’t feel like sharing what it is, sorry.

Edited by Gabriel Antonio