SMI

Grateful

26 posts in this topic

What  is the ultimate one thing that you are eternally grateful for? I am eternally grateful to find out that my passion is personal development and self actualization unlike the athlete who retires at 37, our game lasts forever. Personal development and enlightenment is like a process that goes on till one dies.I love the process. And I am eternally grateful for that.

I'm grateful for what I do (Life Coach) and being able to help make a difference to people's lives ;) 

I'm grateful you can find good intentions and also potential in everyone if you just dig deep enough.

I'm grateful for those that helped light my path along the way. There have been many.

Every morning when I wake up I am grateful first of all for being healthy and for the energy given through sleeping. Then for the roof above my head. Then for the foods I eat on breakfast and to be honest it goes on and on during the whole day. I have trained in myself a sort of habit of being grateful anytime for anything. 

But like ULTIMATELY, hmm, for being here on Earth and having the possibility to experience life. That's just awesome.

Cheers:)

Edited by Eye

I'm grateful for realising that I've been comatose for all my life, realising the fact that there is a way out and realising that I have the power to make this world a better place. Grateful for coming across actualised.org 9_9

I am incredibly grateful for this life that I have. For being able to see, hear, smell, touch, and taste. For everything in my life--even, and especially, the painful moments that bring me closer to who I am. For all the moments in which I really feel what it is like to be alive. 

For my life, my health, my family and for discovering personal development.

Being alive. I've almost died quite a number of times, and I've made it out pretty much unscathed. Nothing makes you apreciate life like almost dying a few times.

I accidentally did stop by actualize.org youtube chanel one year ago. I was a wandering sheep, who do not know there's always the way to live the life you want and be yourself, from the deepest level. I'm grateful for that. 

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

I am grateful for being blessed in every aspect of life :)

'The end of fear is the beginning of all wisdom'

I'm grateful for how good life has been to me.

Not eternally grateful though, because it's really easy to forget and take for granted. Gotta remind myself of it consciously.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sounds cliche but I'm grateful for this forum. Many insights and like minded people here that puts a smile on my face. :) 

Gratefulness is a part of our natural state. It's just as important to become aware of the things you are ungrateful for, because those are the things that need light to be shone upon, to cast away the untruthfulness. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

for all the nature surrounding me and for being able to enjoy it

I'm grateful for all the sages, wise man and geniuses who shared their knowledge and technology for the benefit of all.

9_9

Actually, one of the things that I am very grateful for is the Internet and the opportunity to use it freely. It is so accessible nowadays. Without the Internet, I'd never learn about all the self actualization stuff, never listened to the coaches, gurus and teachers, never found all the important books I've read and am going to read, never heard about the life changing pshychological and spiritual concepts, never been able to find higher quality communities of people and particular outstanding individuals, I'd also never find any friends, or all the music that I like, etc., etc. and etc.

Also, for all of us, the reason why following the path of self actualization became even possible is the Internet.

Holy shit, would you ever have a chance of becoming enlightened without the Internet? Chances of this would be even lower, because you'd never know about such a thing. Youtube, Amazon, Skype. Everything. Stunning source of information, never before seen. 

I believe that the era after Internet is the new era for humankind. Homo sapiens is archaic now. Homo Internetus Informatus or whatever is the new kind of human with new possibilities.

EDIT:

Yeah and funny videos with kittens, of course, love them <3

Edited by Naviy