Andreas

Turquoise and enlightenment seems so sad..

20 posts in this topic

Is it just me or does life seem so boring and sad after reaching this point? Im really interested in understanding the world for what it REALLY is. But having a turquoise paradigm just seems so boring compared to orange, green or yellow. Im not judging anyone of you who are working towards this, it’s an awsome goal. But even if this is true, why wouldn’t you want the illusion? Or perhaps a deeper and more complex illuson?

Lol

The only sad thing is that you are not at Turquoise.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The way I see it: There are all sorts of traps and emotions and different experiences along the way which make it feel like progress is being made but because it isn't always amazing or sometimes I backtrack or I make some progress but it isn't there so on some level I'm still miserable that I end up painting the end goal or these higher stages as being not worth it but I will say this. There is always a solution in some form and these end goals are attainable and the fruit they bear is worth it. It just takes time and trust, which is scary as fuck, but it's possible. 

It only seems that way because you are not at Turquoise.

The amount of reprogramming that is done between Turquoise and Orange is dramatic.

Someone who is a color below you probably has a very different whole perspective of the world and way of life than you do and to those above, those below seem very misguided and full of shortcomings.

Gotta go to Turquoise to truly understand Turquoise perspective.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Im orange, so i probably don’t understand these concepts fully. But it can seem really empty or lonely to experience this. I was just hoping for some help to see the benefits or some insights to the motivation people have behind this work.

It makes me sad to think that the people i care about arent real. Or even myself..

21 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Im orange, so i probably don’t understand these concepts fully. But it can seem really empty or lonely to experience this. I was just hoping for some help to see the benefits or some insights to the motivation people have behind this work.

It makes me sad to think that the people i care about arent real. Or even myself..

This is wrong thinking... simply because it's thinking. The mind cannot understand the difference between Nihilism/Solipsism and the nature of things, because they sound the same to human intellect. But they are diametric opposites. One rule of thumb that you can always count on... if it feels worse and more contacted as a worldview, then you know that you're mistaken. There is nothing more wondrous than reality beyond ego.

I made a video about a trap on the path toward enlightenment that I think might be helpful to you to shake the beliefs in Nihilism and Solipsism, and get back into a space of open-ness. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

14 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Its probably because your mind still attaches the opposite of real to nonexistence. What is real anyway? Is it experience of reality? In that case saying everything isn't real is false. Your perception of it might be!

Truth polarity. There is absolute truth in which you can say all is an illusion, and relative truth in which you can say this is very real to you and you shouldn't act as if it isn't. Keep your mind on the stars and your eyes to your feet. 

From a materialist standpoint everybody is fine with seeing themselves and their loved ones as nothing but a product of matter and chemical reactions, then eventually it was nothing but energy. This essentially breaks down the idea that people aren't actually people, does this make you sad too?

1 hour ago, Andreas said:

Is it just me or does life seem so boring and sad after reaching this point? Im really interested in understanding the world for what it REALLY is. But having a turquoise paradigm just seems so boring compared to orange, green or yellow. Im not judging anyone of you who are working towards this, it’s an awsome goal. But even if this is true, why wouldn’t you want the illusion? Or perhaps a deeper and more complex illuson?

It's anything but boring. You have everything in your consciousness at stage turquoise. 

Take sex for example, is there anything we guys love more then sex? 

While in turquoise sex is a sublime part of your consciousness. You ARE sex, among other things. 

You feel how every single cell in your body are erotic, just as every cell is bathing in peace, love, beauty and intelligence, every cell is bathing in an erotic consciousness. 

You see? Sex becomes infinitely more erotic and sublime as a mental feature that is constant present in your awareness, the idea of dumbing down sex to something less erotic as a physical act with a another being becomes very one-dimensional and awful. 

But of course, from your perspective it seem boring, but you don't have access to that infinitely sensitive awareness(yet). 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

17 minutes ago, Emerald said:

This is wrong thinking... simply because it's thinking. The mind cannot understand the difference between Nihilism/Solipsism and the nature of things, because they sound the same to human intellect. But they are diametric opposites. One rule of thumb that you can always count on... if it feels worse and more contacted as a worldview, then you know that you're mistaken. There is nothing more wondrous than reality beyond ego.

I made a video about a trap on the path toward enlightenment that I think might be helpful to you to shake the beliefs in Nihilism and Solipsism, and get back into a space of open-ness. 

Some of the comments throws my mind into somersaults haha

2 hours ago, Andreas said:

I was just hoping for some help to see the benefits or some insights to the motivation people have behind this work.

This issue keeps coming up again and again and I keep telling you guys the same simple solution:

Psychedelics!

Stop all the mental masturbating and go experience an altered state of consciousness. Then you will understand what this work is about. It's NOT what you think it is.

It is like you're a child asking, "But what are the benefits of an orgasm? Logically explain to me why I should stick my penis inside a vagina."

Do it and see what happens.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Daaamn no he didn’t ? what a roast 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Leo Gura If psychedelics aren’t an option for me, what would you say is the next best alternative to seeing the “motivation people have behind this work”. Would shamanic breathing every week suffice? 

Edited by zunnyman

@Andreas Have you ever been so in awe of beauty that time stopped and there was no “you”? There was only the experience of beauty.

Have you ever experienced love so deeply that you seem to dissolve away and there is only the experience love?

That is just the tip of the Turquoise iceberg. 

Turquoise doesn't realize that it's still very distracted by being enmeshed in Maya; namely, enmeshed in Thought and Experience.  This is what Coral sees and moves beyond.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Feel Good said:

@Emerald

Wonderful video! In absolute agreement. I've had the very same insight myself (that nothing can really be known) and several self proclaimed experts have told me that this realization is not enlightenment.

So I continue to seek! 

Thanks! 

Thank you! :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Leo Gura That one’s going in the hall of fame.  ??? I totally agree, it’s like someone slapping their own face, lightly, a hundred times a day, in fear of just taking the one punch that’ll wake them up. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Turquoise can watch the grass outside for 7 hours and still be entertained.

Thank you for all of your answers. Again, I did not mean to offend anybody asking this. I guess what i was trying to ask was how do i want enlightenment or a turquoise paradigm? I think Leo said that when you want it, you are already 50% on the way there. 

Edited by Andreas