Faceless

The phenomenon of fragmentation

562 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Faceless said:

To identify with an idea, being that which is accumulated in time(the past), also implies the self seeking security in thought. Time as the i seeking security in its own movement.

The self doesn’t notice that the idea, and itself, “the i”, are actually one and the same movement of time-(psychological becoming).

and you notice that any minute, second? or do you not notice that any minute second?

11 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Which is to see through conditioned eyes. 

Having a holisic insight into the whole of thought sees all of thought as one unitary movement. 

Without this holistic understanding (insight/perception), the capability to maintain the necessary choiceless awareness to (positive-negative movement of the self), is much to difficult.

Conditioned (response-reaction) will go unnoticed because we will not be able to identify that which is positive-negative movement. 

Edited by Faceless

8 minutes ago, Faceless said:

(Time-thought-fear-psychological time), does sound like nonsense to one who is limited by conditioned reaction-response, pre-conceptions(bias-prejudice).

This is to see through the narrow veil of experience, knowledge, memory, as the i.

Which is to see through conditioned eyes. 

Having a holisic insight into the whole of thought sees all of thought as one unitary movement. 

read your own thoughts then - who is biased? who controls? who is divided?

@now is forever I’m just carrying on from where I left off. Just to continue in regards to certain parts of my prior post. :)

Edited by Faceless

19 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Conditioned (response-reaction) will go unnoticed because we will not be able to identify that which is positive-negative movement. 

The more we are able to identify positive-negative movement of thought-self (fragmented action in movement), the greater awareness to that contradictory movement, the more complete-unlimited actions will be expressed as a result. 

In seeing-understanding the whole of what is incoherent, there is complete action in which brings about coherent action.

To understand that which is disorder, is action in and of itself, in which manifests as ORDER, (INTELLIGENT ACTION). 

This holistic insight/perception is intelligent action, which is whole, (not influenced by fragmentation). 

Edited by Faceless

On 31.8.2018 at 7:16 AM, Faceless said:

Control implies division, the controller and the thing to be controlled; this division, as all division, brings about conflict and distortion in action and behavior in relationship. 

let‘s define control here: control of the mind over the heart. control over a conversation. control of the body? control of emotions? control of thoughts. control over people. control of mind. control over time. control over information. control over knowledge.....

does it always imply division?

i guess you are talking about relationship here? and guess you are talking about human relations in general? or does it include men women relations?

Edited by now is forever

30 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Without this holistic understanding (insight/perception), the capability to maintain the necessary choiceless awareness to (positive-negative movement of the self), is much to difficult.

This right here was crucial for me dude. I wasnt aware I kept feeding fear. 

Edited by Jack River

12 minutes ago, Jack River said:

wait a minute - not fear but male ego.

for me it’s a conditioning to turn around and walk away. that‘s love for life, not fear.

or did you feed your own fear?

Edited by now is forever

51 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I use to think of fear partially. When I saw all the subtle forms it was overwhelming at first dude. Because I thought I had to do something about all this fear. But then I saw that the awareness was enough. It was so relieving dude. I felt like the weight of conflict just go away. 

Edited by Jack River

47 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Indeed

38 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I use to think of fear partially. When I saw all the subtle forms it was overwhelming at first dude. Because I thought I had to do something about all this fear. But then I saw that the awareness was enough. It was so relieving dude. I felt like the weight of conflict just go away. 

Yes..”the self” fuels that fear by moving away from itself as if the self were seperate from that fear. Movement in any direction by the self implies a movement of fear. “The i” doesn’t see that because it still is acting in accordance to the idea that it is distinct from positive and negative movement. 

Edited by Faceless

So much labeling and conceptualizing about something that supposedly doesn't exist......hmmmmm

guess it’s not really about understanding here. it’s just another wake up thread. feeding the ego. so sad fragmentation and codependency get wasted here like fast food. bye bye friends.

2 hours ago, now is forever said:

wait a minute - not fear but male ego.

for me it’s a conditioning to turn around and walk away. that‘s love for life, not fear.

or did you feed your own fear?

It goes beyond gender.  Any form of escaping, movement away from what-is, security-seeking is this "fear" quality he's referring to.   It's any avoidance-escape-resistance in thought.   

All of thinking is flavoured by fear, male or female, as all thinking is fuelled by this escaping/movement away from what-is action. 

If you sit down to meditate and the mind immediately goes to think about food or tv, or something you did earlier that day, as an escape from the stillness/boredom/present moment, THAT escaping action of thought is fear-aversion-resistance in operation.  Fear is subtle and can disguise itself as mere resistance to boredom/the emptiness of the present moment.

This is how fear and desire are so similar and one and the same.  Both fear and desire are a movement away from what-is.   Desire seeks, and fear escapes, but seeking and escaping are one and the same movement of thought; thought self-perpetuating by invoking the past/imagined future.

Thought seeks security in its own movement and will use subtle fear-desires to do so.

Edited by robdl

27 minutes ago, robdl said:

Desire seeks, and fear escapes, but seeking and escaping are one and the same movement of thought; thought self-perpetuating by invoking the past/imagined future.

Indeed..nice post!!:)

Desire-self in pursuit of satisfaction, self affirmation, self validation, and so on, all being evasion from the fact to the invented abstraction, (idea). 

To move away from what-is, is to seek psychological security in thought, (what should be) or (the abstraction invented in accordance to its content accumulated from the past).

Both the content of accumulation, (thought), and “the self” nourishing its own movement of psychological time

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, robdl said:

If you sit down to meditate and the mind immediately goes to think about food or tv, or something you did earlier that day, as an escape from the stillness/boredom/present moment, THAT escaping action of thought is fear-aversion-resistance in operation.

This processs of Identification feeds off its own familiarity.

Stillness, emptiness, or the silence of what-is is a direct threat to the continuity of this process of identification. Identification depends “things” to identify with.

As has been said before, identification is frightened by change. The self is always in movement to capture and maintain a sense of permanence. The dynamic nature of NOW is always changing, which reveals the self the fact of its own actual impermanence. 

Identification implies attachment and clinging to its own content which is inevitably static in nature.

To cling to the static content of thought is to sustain the illusion of security-permanence, which in fact only perpetuates insecurity-impermanence. 

Without “things” or (thought), which is static, and (familiar), the self feels threatened. The self seeks security by projecting its own pre-conceptions (what is known), or (bias-prejudice), to meet the fact of insecurity that the dynamic nature of the present moment or THE NOW presents. 

Edited by Faceless

6 hours ago, Faceless said:

. Movement in any direction by the self implies a movement of fear. “The i” doesn’t see that because it still is acting in accordance to the idea that it is distinct from positive and negative movement. 

I can totally see it man:D. Hardwired to move in a direction. But when I move in any direction that is fear in movement.       Excellent !!!?

Edited by Jack River

Wonder why y'all see so much fear in life....time to let go of it. Hehe

Edited by SOUL

the urge for life is not fear, it is the urge for love.

„Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
Where knowledge is free
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
By narrow domestic walls
Where words come out from the depth of truth
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
Where the mind is led forward by thee
Into ever-widening thought and action
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.“

Rabindranath Tagore (written for india)

Edited by now is forever
no one asked me to bring a cross to the witchhounters, i brought a flower instead.

@Faceless I feel very heavy inside when I try to understand the fragmentation process , make me feel more fear and negative stuff.

?IngitScooby ?

See that what one calls himself/herself as... "I" "me" "myself" ("I"-"me"-"self') is a concept,a thought. Of which is given it's reality by ones conditioned belief of themselves being an individual,personal I-self. The individual,personal "I-self",is only a collection of ideas,beliefs,memories,experiences and thoughts(i.e., the accumulation of  memory/time) , that make up ones conditioning,which one then self concludes and reinforces again and again over time, to be "me" or "I" /"my personal self". This mis-identification with the "I" concept/idea/thought,and it's interconnection and intermingling with all the other conditioning of the mind/thoughts (i.e.,the accumulation of ideas,beliefs/experience/time/memory) , gives the illusion that "I am the mind/thoughts" and/or 'I am the I-thought/concept/mind / conditioning" (i.e.,the accumulation of experience/time/memory) .

Since the personal "I"/self ,is a conceived thought/idea,and not a real entity, then any psychological movement of thought/fear/desire,to seek security from what is,is the very same movement of that conceived of I-thought concept, seeking security in itself,which is thought. Thus you have only a thought/idea,believed to be a real entity (the "I"/"me"),which is the accumulation of conditioned experience/time/memory ,seeking security in itself (a thought).

Realize that what is "you, is not the accumulated thoughts,ideas,concepts/beliefs,likes/dislikes,experiences (i.e.,memory/time) of the mind and/or body.

To be free, is to be free of the accumulation of the "I"thought/mind/memory/time/experience(all one). Then the unitary psychological movement of "i-me -self-/"thought/"fear" as one whole movement, will cease.

Wholeness and/or Fullness in Emptiness.:)

Edited by who chit