Faceless

The phenomenon of fragmentation

562 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

Dude.. when one is moving in the fragmentation pattern there is no passive..that’s the point. If we can’t identity there is fragmentation moving then it is not noticed. And it will keep going 

Yes, which is why I say once we recognize we have been sucked up into it, to then be passive observation again... or you could continue your own entrapment, project that onto others and tell others it doesn't work just like you are doing here.

To tell someone to be passive who does not even understand when they are not passive is hilarious ? ..then a person will say what is passive? Can’t know what is passive without knowing what is not passive. Simple dudes :D

Edited by Jack River

4 minutes ago, Jack River said:

This is thought dude. You still think your thought is different. Smells like  fragmentation in here dudes.

As your guru suggests, to the conditioned eye it does.

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

As your guru suggests, to the conditioned eye it does.

See that fear dudes:(

Edited by Jack River

This thread is becoming a "strange loop" driven by "the movement of thought" within "psychological time" and is creating "fragmentation". 

I "fear" it will soon be locked.

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

This thread is becoming a "strange loop" driven by "the movement of thought" within "physological time" and is creating "fragmentation". 

I "fear" it will soon be locked.

Fosho!! good call dude. I just think we should have an understanding of what is not passive. And I think the thread is important. But we have a few who have kept entering in with subtle attack. 

Thanks @cetus56 for the heads up ? 

@Jack River I know my thoughts, they make me fearful and I try to Like oh where did they come from, do i was supposed to think like that which don’t even is real to me....  these thoughts have have fearful feelings and I will try to watch them but they hug me and I feel like God.... what is happening... An i not supposed to live a free life.

?IngitScooby ?

2 minutes ago, Ingit said:

@Jack River I know my thoughts, they make me fearful and I try to Like oh where did they come from, do i was supposed to think like that which don’t even is real to me....  these thoughts have have fearful feelings and I will try to watch them but they hug me and I feel like God.... what is happening... An i not supposed to live a free life.

Dude you are not alone.. I feel ya totally. 

1 minute ago, Ingit said:

@Jack River yes Yes

So you know that wanting to not become conflicted anymore is fear trying to escape itself? Psychological time

8 minutes ago, Ingit said:

@Jack River how so??  Fragmentation!! Right? How that becomes a Psychological Time

Fosho man, becoming or not becoming is fear in movement. Then there is no passive attention. It is positive or negative movement as faceless explains.  Psychological Time and this positive or negative movement is the same as the fragmented pattern. 

Edited by Jack River

If you tell someone to be "passively aware", they may unwittingly and subtly do so through the lens-fragment of effort-motive-intent.  Ego sneakily will use "passive awareness" for ego's purposes. 

They may not realize-understand that any movement of effort-motive-intent is seeing from ego; the lens-fragment in operation.   So it's useful to understand the various subtle thought-forms --- volition, intent, focus, seeking, anticipation --- all serve fragmentation, are ego in operation, and corrupt passive observation. 

I think that's all @Jack River is getting at, that for passive observation to take place, there must be some understanding about the subtle thought-forms that can undermine-prevent passive observation.

2 minutes ago, robdl said:

So it's useful to understand the various subtle thought-forms --- volition, intent, focus, seeking, anticipation --- all serve fragmentation, are ego in operation, and corrupt passive observation. 

Maybe we should go into all of this. I think that will help. Thanks robdl

I get that there are many feeding their self loops perpetuating their guru concepts. lol

27 minutes ago, robdl said:

If you tell someone to be "passively aware", they may unwittingly and subtly do so through the lens-fragment of effort-motive-intent.  Ego sneakily will use "passive awareness" for ego's purposes. 

Indeed so..

Fear will conform to the idea of passivity to sustain its own continuity. This subtle movement to sustain-maintain psychological permanence will chase the abstraction of “passivity”. This is effort-motive-intent, psychological time in movement. Thought has then simply deceived itself into identifying with its idea of passivity. 

The question is, are we aware of this divisive movement influenced by psychological becoming in all its subtle forms? 

After all, that is the intention of this thread. 

Edited by Faceless