Faceless

The phenomenon of fragmentation

562 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Artaemis said:

Thank you for the breakdown Faceless. Its helpful.

Your Welcome...

As long as you were obseving all of what was said as a movement that in fact takes place in yourself, then you were helping yourself. 

Very overwhelming and everything I say, I feel like a foo

That’s just thought measuring-comparing itself to what it feels it “should be”. 

I distort everything that is so dear to me with my words.

The words we use tend to use us?

It’s ok, everything said above is common. 

Just keep learning about the this conditioned pattern of fragmentation. This is also to self reflect. :)

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless morning :). just read the initial post again - guess you where mainly talking about the fragmentation between thought/self and action then?

could you think about defragmentation as a model and maybe not a wording for how the self is built? i just find it irritating to always talk about fragments - it’s not obvious when the fragments are perceived as one and when the fragments are perceived as fragments...

an answer to your last question could be: yes, and that’s why we need organic models.

Edited by now is forever

Nice thread:D..This is powerful stuff. I have been putting all energy towards this for the last few weeks now. Best thing I have ever done. 

17 hours ago, Faceless said:

Which leads to this divided action; I will dissolve my ego by meditation, chemicals, knowledge and so on. This is all subtle forms or control. 

Yep. So tricky. 

11 hours ago, now is forever said:

@Faceless morning :). just read the initial post again - guess you where mainly talking about the fragmentation between thought/self and action then?

could you think about defragmentation as a model and maybe not a wording for how the self is built? i just find it irritating to always talk about fragments - it’s not obvious when the fragments are perceived as one and when the fragments are perceived as fragments...

an answer to your last question could be: yes, and that’s why we need organic models.

I don’t get what you are saying? 

Anybody else? 

On 2.9.2018 at 7:43 PM, Jack River said:

I don’t get what you are saying? 

Anybody else? 

hehe.

i said good morning, because i just woke up. 

refered to the initial post, not the later conversation, which took a different direction.

figured out that the essence of faceless post was about the reflection of social life and the problem to bring reality together with idealized reality. and the problem between state and subject.

what is mainly a problem of wrong practical models and wrong application  of theory even though the theory might be good and helpful in a technical sense.

( wrong=disfunctional )

regarding the self: the model of building a self in my understanding is an adaption of new knowledge to already present knowledge. but before knowledge comes experience, and experience is perceived as fragments - because it is channeled. and these fragments are put together in the self as forfiltered fragments, so the self keeps only what it is able to keep or process. every unneeded data is just deleted, defragmentated. that’s what makes the self think of itself as one and what makes it so difficult to change preconceptions.

i find it quiet irritating as to speak of fragments per se because they are one at first, then we split them up into fragments to introspect and work on them until we set them together again. 

i might not talk about the same fragment but never mind, if you don‘t like it just skip it.

society again: his last question might have been rethorik - but i handled it as a question. the answer is we need more organical political models to apply to organical societies. 

i see how confusing my post was. maybe still is.

Edited by now is forever

5 hours ago, now is forever said:

i might not talk about the same fragment but never mind, if you don‘t like it just skip it.

Fear skips important issues like this. I’m not here to skip dude:D..i do find your post confusing, but this is hard to communicate. I think you and anyone else should have interest in the thread. I think it’s cool that you are even writing in it. Others seem avoid it brah. I’m not sure what to make of your post but I will read through it. Thanks dude:D

And one thing I have learned about faceless is he is not usually looking for an answer. He just stressed understanding the fact-problem. He always stressed that when I first started talking to him. 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River i know that he is not. but that’s exactly why i do that :ph34r:

and because he‘s talking about two of my favorite topics: fragmentation and codependency.

that triggered me xD

(and i’m a sis, no dude, maybe a dudette if you prefer adding genders)

Edited by now is forever

21 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i know that he is not. but that’s exactly why i do that :ph34r:

Do what? 

21 minutes ago, now is forever said:

and i’m a sis, no dude, maybe a dudette if you prefer adding genders)

:) it’s a habit of mine. I call my surfer friends dude and they are girls. I will try to not do that with you

Edited by Jack River

oh i mean i know that he is not expecting answers - so i give him some... 

you can call me bro and dude, it’s ok for me sis. ;)xD

Edited by now is forever

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

I’m not following you. The thread is understand the problem as it is. Why not just go into the problem with us? 

9 minutes ago, now is forever said:

you can call me bro and dude, it’s ok for me sis. ;)xD

ok ? 

Edited by Jack River

2 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I’m not following you. The thread is understand the problem as it is. Why not just go into the problem with us? 

yes...i tried that...

so which problem of the many referenced?

14 minutes ago, now is forever said:

What does this mean?

10 minutes ago, Jack River said:

What does this mean?

hahaha - no i won‘t analyze the appearance of a person here. thought you where talking about the topic.

maybe you ask him yourself?

Edited by now is forever

6 minutes ago, now is forever said:

hahaha - no i won‘t analyze the appearance of a person here. thought you where talking about the topic.

maybe you ask him yourself?

Lolol uhhh. Speaking of fragmentation.  :D

Edited by Jack River

5 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Lolol uhhh. Speaking of fragmentation.  :D

do you think he asked for it then?

as i had that topic already with someone else, i know the answer. :ph34r:

Edited by now is forever

9 minutes ago, now is forever said:

do you think he asked for it then?

as i had that topic already with someone else, i know the answer. :ph34r:

Ok, so go through the problem on the thread with others who don’t. Work together on makign the thread something that can be understandood.

a few of us understand but what good does that do?

Edited by Jack River