Faceless

The phenomenon of fragmentation

562 posts in this topic

Just now, Ingit said:

@Jack River ????? see that... you explain pretty Good... thank you ...

I’ve been up all night working on my writing and explaining. Thanks dude. :D

7 minutes ago, Ingit said:

@Jack River I can see ?? where u from

Sweet?..born in LA, now live in Santa Cruz. California/United States. I see your location. Not sure where that is though.

Edited by Jack River

guess you both are a nice pairing :x  (as teacher - student, student - teacher) have both very different experiences in sense of group experiences.

can we see that it is our identification in a group with similar goals and the rejection or acceptance that makes us grow?

can we see that authenticity in our action makes us grow? even though we sometimes have to suffer through it?

it‘s a matter of how healthy a group behavior is if someone in the group will become the controller and another one the controlled or if the control is balance.

can we see it’s not about the people who seem untouchable because they are indisputable in their thoughts or actions, because of their lack or our lack to challenge their authority?

it is about how much power we give them.

(that goes for society as for our thoughts. real controllers are torturers in many dimensions, i‘m glad no one here is that way!)

Edited by now is forever

so can we let go of control a little bit? if we realize how control acts in ourselves? 

@now is forever

10 hours ago, now is forever said:

so can we let go of control a little bit? if we realize how control acts in ourselves? 

yes  first be aware and then we can ?‍?

?IngitScooby ?

so to come back to the initial post - does control always imply division? and when does control imply division? and when is division healthy and when is division unhealthy?

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

so to come back to the initial post - does control always imply division? and when does control imply division? and when is division healthy and when is division unhealthy?

@Jack River WHat you say?

?IngitScooby ?

Division or psychological time makes conflict. Division/psychological time/fragmentation the same movement. 

Edited by Jack River

2 hours ago, Jack River said:

Division or psychological time makes conflict. Division/psychological time/fragmentation the same movement. 

mh - psychological time... that would mean memory itself...? psychological time is the same as preconception then? or only fear in psychological time? fear through division because what we urge is love but what we get is denial from the world so we constantly grow into it.

psychological time in sense of learning, comparing, expecting?

i don‘t get it, as i think there is no other time than psychological time.

or did you say:

division = psychological

time=(psychological) fragmentation

(but not like in math)

that would fit more into how i see it. maybe you can explain. or was this about communication?

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless

Do you see where it could be helpful to call your process something? Like, name it, so we can refer to it, reference it, suggest it?

It's not Faceless's process @Nahm , as much as I truly do like him. It's J. Krishnamurti's process, always has been, always will be. Do a little research and you'll see this.

https://krishnamurti-teachings.info/transcript/fragmentation.html

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Anna1 What’s the K-man call the process?

I don't think he calls it anything. I don't think he liked labels. You might just have to say, "The K-man's process"...???

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

32 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Anna1 “K-Pro”....? 

? sounds good, lol ?

Examples -

Do u know K-Pro?

Do u understand K-Pro?

Where did u hear of K-Pro?

Why does K-Pro sound like a foreign language?

Etc

????

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless

Do you see where it could be helpful to call your process something? Like, name it, so we can refer to it, reference it, suggest it?

Name?? Uhhh...My pets don’t even have names, friend?

42 minutes ago, Nahm said:

“K-Pro”....? 

@Nahm Sounds more like a dog food.xD