Faceless

The phenomenon of fragmentation

562 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Jack River said:

@Faceless

awarness of this fragmentation seems to get easier and easier. Before I wasn’t aware at all.  In the last few weeks I noticed a lot. But now I can detect it easier by not being confused about what is or is not divided attention. it’s kinda simple now. It’s simple because the more we can identify divided attention the more we realize how often it takes place in our daily life. Any way it crazy how being aware of this unawareness brings about awareness. :D

so can you understand yourself not only as divided attention but as an attention splitter yourself?

10 minutes ago, Jack River said:

@Ingit ?:D?

idiot :D i take it as a yes.

your problem if that’s not the case. maybe use your beach knowledge more wisely? btw use your beach wisdom with a little more knowledge?

Edited by now is forever

On 9/5/2018 at 11:01 AM, robdl said:

The images one projects about others always shows what self-image is being nourished/defended/reinforced, as the ego/self-image projects images out of its own movement that validates-sustains the very same movement.

Wise words from a wise dude:D

@Jack River guess you are not really at that point yet. hope it at least felt good!?

sympathetic/empathetic is something else though. guess everything before the smile counts.

are you noticing psychological time?

Edited by now is forever

it’s easy to use fragmentation as a wording but it doesn’t mean it is the right model for the self. even though thoughts might be fragmented, feelings might be fragmented, memories might be fragmented. but the self is defragmented with all it‘s functions and dysfunctions, better keep on defragmenting, dysfunctions.

Edited by now is forever

is there any possibility we can see that in a person what was called fragments are not fragments but partitions?

@now is forever

40 minutes ago, now is forever said:

is there any possibility we can see that in a person what was called fragments are not fragments but partitions?

Fragments & Partitions seems a like.....don’t they?

Edited by Ingit

?IngitScooby ?

1 hour ago, Ingit said:

@now is forever

Fragments & Partitions seems a like.....don’t they?

yes they seem alike, but are not. they have a volume have a space have a context. fragments not. they are just fragments.

partitions/worlds are made of defragmented perceptions and they are codependent and interdependent.

you can always remove misconceptions from partitions...further defragment or refragment the content, adding new context.

every partition has an ego on its own, if you know about it or not. 

Edited by now is forever

@Jack River yes IM cuaght up in My mind, does that means I’m automatically in psychological time? is it not harder to bypass the Psychological time?

?IngitScooby ?

Daily: I will go for my daily Goals like studying, concentrating in class. SOON IN BETWEEN everytime I would think and question myself like Am i really student, Is it happening real for me or Am I intelligent? Am I in my real world!, Do Good and best things really happen with me?!!! These sorts of wuestions arises to question every moment...

4 minutes ago, Jack River said:

@Ingit what is a simple example that you are caught up in mind?

It seems harder to bypass the Psychological time especially for me!!! 

?IngitScooby ?

7 minutes ago, Ingit said:

Am I intelligent? 

This is a movement of fear right? The only reason it is asked is because the self compares itself with others. That comparison comes from past experiences that have gave you certain beliefs about yourself. A movement of fear because thought is measuring itself with what it should be. This is psychological time. Thought seeking security in its own bias. Faceless and me have gone into this stuff hella man. 

Edited by Jack River

It can be more simple than that you will realize. Even road rage and stuff. Crying baby in a movie theater.

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, Ingit said:

Daily: I will go for my daily Goals like studying, concentrating in class. SOON IN BETWEEN everytime I would think and question myself like Am i really student, Is it happening real for me or Am I intelligent? Am I in my real world!, Do Good and best things really happen with me?!!! These sorts of wuestions arises to question every moment...

It seems harder to bypass the Psychological time especially for me!!! 

you live in north india, don’t you? do you feel it’s a privilege going to school? is it a hard pressure? it seems you are happy about it. or did someone tell you, you have to be happy about it?

sorry for these personal questions. but fear is different, in different circumstances and different ages.

how old are you? younger than eighteen? 

i just ask, because i remember my school days - and remember how this time was full of questions about life.

even in university... it didn’t stop, but the questions changed. so i just wanted to ask you, so we older ones including the surfer dude could step back into another psychological time.

Edited by now is forever